Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 32. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 12:26:55 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

In my opinion, its better to hold that to sell. Selling you possession nowadays is not better idea because the most of the time the value of altcoin is dropping. And at this moment patient is the most important. Keep holding your altcoin until price recover again.
right, if we sell it at this time of course decline of our assets is huge. with the view that at the end of the year the movement of market has increased significantly, then that's the reason for me to keep hold
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 12:23:18 AM
I will advise not sell when you are panic, this market seen many ups and down. You need wait for the right time to sell. It has huge potential to grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 12:22:15 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

In my opinion, its better to hold that to sell. Selling you possession nowadays is not better idea because the most of the time the value of altcoin is dropping. And at this moment patient is the most important. Keep holding your altcoin until price recover again.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 12:10:51 AM
In this declining market, I suggest that everyone should keep some cryptocurrencies. Don't sell our currency because the market is falling. Then we will lose a lot. We should continue to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 12:06:08 AM

I think it is better to hold them in such situation. It is normal in the market. It is good to sell them when the price is high and hold them when the price is low.

We all know that we cannot get profit if the market price is low, so its the basic instinct to hold your coins when the market is down and then sell it when the market goes up.
Activity: 179
June 14, 2018, 12:04:04 AM
I prefer to hold than sale my coins. As of now the market price is low but it is part of the business since we're dealing about currency. But it can bounce back to higher price.
Activity: 133
June 13, 2018, 11:59:38 PM
Holding or selling, the specific situation still needs to be judged according to the market at that time. Listed on the current encryption market, I think we should not sell our cryptocurrencies and should continue to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 13, 2018, 11:51:33 PM

I think it is better to hold them in such situation. It is normal in the market. It is good to sell them when the price is high and hold them when the price is low.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 11:29:53 PM
During the fall of the market, it is best to keep your tokens and coins. We must understand that this market is still young. Projects are actively developing. In the future, good projects will grow strongly. The main thing is to find these projects and understand their prospects.

I agree, with the falling market now, it is best to keep first our tokens and just wait for the price to go up again then decide to sell in that time. Because if the market is low and you sell your coins it will only bring you less profit and will not earn.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

BTC could not be reached below 5000 to 6000 because if this price occurs, some of the miners will shut down their devices. and we will see raising again.
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 09:55:15 PM
It depends on the market at the time, and it depends on how you hold the COINS. If the market is as weak as it is now, holding is the best option, and if you have a lot of counterfeit money you can sell or exchange it for something valuable.
Activity: 19
June 13, 2018, 09:54:50 PM
just hold the half of your altcoins and the other half so that youll not loose much of your coins.  Wink
Activity: 17
June 13, 2018, 09:53:40 PM
HODL the project you believe in. HODL the dumps, sell at the pumps.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 09:52:05 PM
without a doubt, HODL because if you sell now, you'll definitely run into a loss.
Activity: 103
June 13, 2018, 09:51:06 PM
I and almost everyone who believes in crypto here will definitely hold the coins we have. Because the market situation is now really chaotic and difficult to predict. To be able to save our investment, the way is to hold and wait until the situation improves and the market re-develops all the coins in the crypto. Especially for the coins invested, we will ensure to get the development and stable at a high price, so we can sell it at that time with a calm and safe.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
June 13, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

it depends on you, you can sell it before it drops from the price you bought it. so you will earn even a little profit. or hold them until its price will return to higher value.
Activity: 57
June 13, 2018, 09:29:33 PM
I'll hold it until I'm lucky, but I'll sell it if I really need the money ..
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 09:18:00 PM
I think that it will be best to hold the hold, because you will be able to sell everything absolutely, I think that everyone now agrees, but as for the hold, it is unfortunately not done all, but it must be done.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 09:16:17 PM
The best move for me was holding coins and coins when prices are high we could have started a direct sale. And if we could get an advantage of us traded Altcoin who has a great potential. And we do not hold the Altcoin long enough because of the occasional coin Altcoin can fall very far and there is no price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
June 13, 2018, 02:59:30 PM
Now is just the time to study what is in your wallet, what altcoyins have a future, and which ones are just garbage. And when you understand, you make the right decision.
Pages:
Jump to: