Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 114. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 18, 2018, 03:24:11 PM
Sell ​​altcoins are necessary only when it is economically profitable in terms of profit. If altkoyin almost all fall in price, there is no need to worry at all. After a while they will definitely rise to new heights. Moreover, already today the situation began to improve and bitcoin. and after him and altcoins began to rise in price. So patience is a shred to success.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
January 18, 2018, 03:00:40 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Op, the best decision to take at a time like this up to you as to whether you should sell or keep holding your coins. It is better to learn from other people's mistake and not yours because once you learn from your own mistake you have failed already so try to learn from other people's mistake and not yours. If you that you have reach your stop lost then you close your position but if you believe that the coins you are holding at the moment has greater future ahead just keep holding.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

now the market is back to normal, if you have sold it I think you will get big losses. but if you still hold, maybe in less than a week everything will be back to normal. i still keep altcoin alot until now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 02:44:49 PM
looking now at the charts, they are more positive than yesterday, it'll grow back and return to their seats. growth without falling does not happen, you have to get used to! ) the question is over a swing or not!)
Activity: 280
January 18, 2018, 12:34:31 PM
Yes, Hold it. Because now Cryptocurrencies try to recover themself after Big Crash. It's normal so People can buy their favorite Altcoins
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
In my opinion and which I would greatly suggest is to do both instead of choosing either of the two. In reality, you could do both, you could buy and sell at the same time and doing so makes you enjoy your token at its maximum while earning. The tip is to hold the token and sell a portion of it if you really need  money but always remember to retain at least 1 token if a pinch would not do. If we get lucky enough and that coin grows as much as what bitcoin have done then that 1 could still save your investments.
Activity: 200
January 18, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
rightnow the market price is still very lower than many days before, so i wont recommend holders to sell rightnow, instead, you should wait until it reaches higher than now, more than 1300$ to sell for profit, that will be a better way than selling now.
Activity: 504
January 18, 2018, 11:37:42 AM
If you see such hige dump of market, there is no point is selling altcoins for such cheap price , because after it , it will grow again very fast . It checked by time Wink
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
January 18, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
if I were you I would buy some coins and keep them for a few months. until the price grows 4-10 times.
January 18, 2018, 11:23:45 AM
Nobody knows , Maybe when you are nervous right now crypto you have too much money in the market? But actually its maybe a bad point to sell or maybe not i don't know , hard question , work profit or think it will give you a profit in the future!
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
January 18, 2018, 11:17:50 AM
Maybe you can keep updated about the price so you can take wise choice on it. I already feel it and luckyly i sell my Altcoins at their Peak Price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

A lot of cryptocurrencies went down. At the moment is not the time definitely to sell coins it would be much better to hold them for future profits. Do it and don’t worry because the prices will grow inevitably. And we can see it now!!!
Activity: 1022
January 18, 2018, 10:13:03 AM
with the different strategy as targeting limit on numbers with the returns , investors to work on decision as attaining table to hold within the sequence of terms with the timelines as collecting amount of returns to complete with the manage.

Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
My advice, if you sell all alt coin you have invested or bought before, and sell it now I think you will lose some money you have invested, you should be patient waiting for me a few weeks more bitcoin prices, etc will soon rise again. than you experience a very large cutlost. you better hold the store and get a very big profit
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
January 18, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
Hold. The prices will soon start to rise again. If anything i would say buy now. Then you can start to make profits when the prices do rise again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 04:10:46 PM
Do not sell in the dump guyz, Hold tight your coins and wait for the prices goes back to normal.
right, I'm sure the price will be back to normal. right now I think hold is the best way, even though the market is very dangerous and very bad
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
HOLD and buy more right now Smiley
Activity: 596
January 17, 2018, 03:06:14 PM
I still prefer to keep the coins in peace and wait until they grow up. Yes, I was wrong several times and some altkoins were burned and I lost money, but still this way I can use it more calmly. In most cases, everything grows back.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
January 17, 2018, 03:00:15 PM
As you can see, most people shared their opinions with you, and everyone says that you would not sell coins at the moment. I also think so, because at the moment it is absolutely not reasonable.
Activity: 364
January 17, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
All altcoins are droping now but no place for panic all will have correctation in next days. Dont sell your alt in this price if u sell now at this low price next days u ll need to buy in high price.
This may hard to stay calm but this is for the best for , a lot of people may panic for cause they see a lot of altcoin taht are in red color but for some who cares cause as long as you may see a lot of good things to be just like this it may easy for you that you may have to take for.
Jump to: