Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 26. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 06:36:21 AM
I think it's time to sell the coins and leave the game. You can wait a couple of months and observe the state of the market. if you start the positive dynamics and prices again start to grow you will gradually get back in the game and buy coins
copper member
Activity: 140
quarkchain.io
September 13, 2018, 06:35:58 AM
Of course, in the current realities of the foreign exchange market, I will hold. Before that, I will carefully buy out the altcoins I have planned and will wait for the growth of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 85
September 13, 2018, 06:24:00 AM
You ought not sell, I figure you should hold. Be that as it may, a far and away superior route is to rather purchase a greater amount of the coin if your eager to contribute all the more in the interim its at absolute bottom so you can purchase in at the most minimal value conceivable. Than in the following couple of months it will likely skyrocket back to its typical cost or higher.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 06:22:31 AM
Simply sit tight for a couple of days before you offer you alt. The best move right now is to screen the value hole deterioration before you choose to offer your alt. On the off chance that you see the estimation of your alt is consistently diminishing,  I believe it's a great opportunity to choose yet consider it before you do offer and ascertain first if your benefit and venture not misfortune. On the off chance that you think you constantly losing your benefit and capital I figure now is the right time for you to choose if have no possibility to expand the estimation of your alt. In any case, on the off chance that you feel that have an opportunity to increment again the estimation of your alt, why you don't attempt to hold your alt to pick up a benefit at the same time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
September 13, 2018, 06:20:50 AM
I hold the coins until the price of these coins seems really good to me. I'm not sure about my trading abilities, that's why I just keep the crypto currency.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 13, 2018, 06:19:03 AM
Don't lose your hopes in the market because if you lose patience definitely you will feel very bad later. Growth always comes to crypto but waiting patiently will also give us good returns. In crypto, it takes a matter of months to recover the prices.
Activity: 34
September 13, 2018, 06:14:59 AM
Always hold unless you need money very shortly. There's always potential to raise (price).
Activity: 7
September 13, 2018, 06:08:50 AM
I will hold it back, when prices go up in the market I will sell it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 06:04:09 AM
We need to learn how to feel and trust our intuition, to suppress greed and use what we have, I think this strategy is the most pressing today!
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
September 13, 2018, 06:00:31 AM
I'm assuming that the sale in negative is not right, we did not take to attention the positions in shorts, in any other case we have to wait, the crypto currency is young and it will please us
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 05:55:51 AM
In case of need money then you can sell the altcoin that you are, but according to me at the present time, the market too bad for the sale of altcoin. I think we should hold.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 13, 2018, 05:39:34 AM
If the coins were bought on peaks, now it makes no sense to sell at all. we must at least wait for a return to their highs. until you sold, you did not record losses. wait, everything will grow, only it is necessary to competently approach the question of the correctness of investments, to choose the right projects.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 05:38:41 AM
I prefer to hold right now. The meaning of selling any of their coins under the current realities of the crypto-currency market I do not see at all. We are on the verge of a big rise in prices for the Crypto currency, I'm sure of it.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 05:29:44 AM
Cryptocurrencies the market now in a condition of strong correction. It is impossible to sell at such price. It is necessary to wait for growth and only growth.
Activity: 392
September 13, 2018, 05:19:47 AM
This is of course everyone's business, personally I plan to hold everything to better times. Because the situation in the market is bad.

Yes, top coins started dropping in price again real hard. I will hold them and won't sell because now it will be at a loss. I wonder how many people will panic sell in this market environment. It's not getting better in September as everyone was thinking.
Activity: 644
September 13, 2018, 05:13:53 AM
With a strategy that I think could be. Selling your coins and then buy the other coins are more potent. The strategy I think can be successful because I've experienced it. But if you're using these strategies you not sure you better stay with your coin.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 05:02:05 AM
Now only HOLD. Nachem to sell cryptocurrency which is possible now? It is not favorable to the seller. it is necessary to wait for profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:59:46 AM
It's depends on you to what you want to do in your coins and i suggest to you just hold now and wait for the good price of coins and ne patient for that.
For me it totally depends on the coin and where it's headed. When the coin has a required potential for giving good ROI, I will hold, and when it doesn’t, I will sell. Usually I wait for the coin to reach its ceiling and then sell.
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 06:09:34 PM
I think that while the market is falling it is better to sell your altcoins and buy them later at lower prices
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 06:06:41 PM
In my time, it's too late to sell now. I keep my tokens all the time falling, and I think that I made a mistake with the strategy, but now it's too late and I continue to hold!
Pages:
Jump to: