Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 32. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:45:48 PM
Hold a good way to reduce losses due to bad markets. Selling is a good way to buy back and get a daily profit if we trade daily. so I prefer a safe choice that is holding.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
i th8nkmthat it depends on you but you can decide wrong especially if the emotion are overwhelming you in the particular moment
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 06, 2018, 03:42:18 PM
At the moment it is very dangerous to hold an alternative coin, because the market continues to fall in such coins are becoming cheaper. At the moment I'm ready to keep only one coin - Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:38:27 PM
In the cryptocurrency market earns the one who knows how to wait. Control over emotions is the first thing that prevents many people here to earn. They panic and sell their coins at a huge loss, and then after a while they return to their values. Be patient and do not panic, do not open the exchange for 1-2 years and then you will become very rich.
Activity: 39
September 06, 2018, 02:53:27 PM
I believe holding is still the best thing to do right now, we can see the steady rate at which bitcoin is rising now and after which all altcoins follow suite. You'd better hold your altcoins now so you wont sell at a loss
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
September 06, 2018, 02:42:41 PM
Time to buy and sell the coin. Price is changing every time. So price down that time hold. Price is any time to high the price. That time sell it. Plan is important of this process.
Activity: 77
September 06, 2018, 02:25:27 PM
My opinion for Ethereum, litecoin,ripple and neo is a good choice to hold and wait until the market get stable for a few months.
copper member
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
I will keep on waiting for the rise of the entire crypto-currency market. He and for so long at the bottom, in modest time should rise in prices for crypto-currencies. I believe that this is inevitable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 02:08:10 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
I think holding is the best and only option right now because the market is really unstable right now , it could increase 10% in a week and go down low 25% the next week, so I think holding all altcoin is the best option till the market is a little stable

Destream referral link https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 06, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
Now is not the time to sell, because the market has fallen very much. I think that you need to wait for the growing trend in order to sell coins profitably.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 02:01:01 PM
Hold. This time is good for hold until the price rise up again. For this time hold is the best way.
But don't be panic about the price because the market price will surely rise again.
Activity: 8
September 06, 2018, 01:44:49 PM
I think you should hold it until the price returns to its best position.  If the coin is longterm  it will recover no matter what the market situation is.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
I suggest you hold on tight to your assets(alt coins) and keep buying as the prices drop. I think the current market gives us the opportunity to acquire more alt coins.
Activity: 102
September 06, 2018, 12:29:13 PM
Don't be panic, though everything on crypto is risk, but I believe hold it will be the best, just keep calm and wait for more month, the market price will change for positive
Activity: 145
September 06, 2018, 12:27:32 PM
I will not convince you to keep coins. Yesterday I sold my altcoins. Today, the token fell in price. To sell or store is your decision. Because you have a profit or loss.

Well, we all have different understanding about the current market price, for me it is really advisable to hold now because if we sell it we will lose more, better to hold it for a while.
Activity: 38
September 06, 2018, 12:23:23 PM
It is true that almost all Bitcoin markets are currently down and if I go down I am very careful in trading, if it goes down like this I would prefer to hold, and I wait for the end of the year to sell, from my research in October to the end of the year all coins will very drastically, and I believe that this year too, I hope my predictions will not miss, thank you.
Activity: 76
September 06, 2018, 12:18:50 PM
I will not convince you to keep coins. Yesterday I sold my altcoins. Today, the token fell in price. To sell or store is your decision. Because you have a profit or loss.
Activity: 45
September 06, 2018, 08:12:13 AM
Selling is not a good option right now as the market is going low. So hold your coins till the prices are up again.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 06:56:25 AM
For myself, falling prices are a good opportunity to buy again, and selling at a lower price is not a smart option.

In this cryptocurrency world, there are painful things every day. We have to stay calm, wait for the right time and sell them.
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 06:49:21 AM
If you don't immediately need the money you invest in crypto and have confidence in the entire industry, I suggest to keep holding your coins. Selling panic is almost always a bad move and I prefer holding coins.
Pages:
Jump to: