Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 33. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:16:41 AM
Now is a good time to sell some alternative coins, because the price went up. But I think this is the beginning of a strong growth, so I decided to keep some of the coins.

You did the right decision because selling crypto in cheap price  is not a good idea so we should be careful on the crypto that we invested and make sure that it is handled by a good team to make it successful just to ensure that the coins will move to a higher price increase.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 06, 2018, 06:01:33 AM
It seems to me that it is necessary to keep. Now the market is correcting after a long growth. After correction, there will be growth again and you will be able to wait for a good price for your token. To sell in a minus it is not necessary, it is better to wait

Usually I recommend to hold tokens that are in Top10, first it should be checked if there are lots of people that have received the airdrop tokens and if it is all of X-coin holders then this is dangerous and should sell immediately on the first opportunity then buy back at lower rate as the price will go low after, because most of people will sell these.
If the number of people participated in airdrop is small then it worth keeping and holding the tokens as the price has chances to go higher.   
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 05:32:50 PM
When you buy cryptos when its value pump again then its price is much higher compared to the value when you sell it which mean another lost in your part.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 05:24:19 PM
It seems to me that it is necessary to keep. Now the market is correcting after a long growth. After correction, there will be growth again and you will be able to wait for a good price for your token. To sell in a minus it is not necessary, it is better to wait
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
September 05, 2018, 02:52:52 PM
The best thing to do is to hold the coins, that way you can know that no matter what happens you always have coins that you are banking on to do well. The only reason that you should be selling your coins is if the situation is dire and you need the money for an emergency. If not it is better to just hold on to the coins for the long term.
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 09:31:06 AM
The current situation with the cryptocurrency market is bad and now is the right time to buy some coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
For me it depends on the price and flow of the market. If the price is right and you can supports your needs or the goal price is met then you can sell. But if its not met then its timw to hodl.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:40:23 AM
Personally, I would keep them, because they will not all the time go down, the time will come and the altcoins will go up!
if you choose to sell or wait it depends on your decision but before that you if you want to sell must see the market first so there is no word disappointed
Activity: 392
September 04, 2018, 07:04:53 AM
Of course, I'm picking hold, and I also advise you to hold at this time. This time only buy more and hold, not to sell.
yes, I am also like you, this time when buying and holding, not to sell, because the market is currently unstable, we just wait, I'm sure it won't be long before the market will return to normal
the current market situation is bad, as you say, now we buy and hold, we have to wait for the right time to sell. all of that must be patient
Activity: 378
September 04, 2018, 06:59:42 AM
Now is a good time to sell some alternative coins, because the price went up. But I think this is the beginning of a strong growth, so I decided to keep some of the coins.
Holding now is more better because i dont satisfy on the prices of all cryptos now especially on the price of ethereum so there is no doubt all pople will need to continue on holding and just wait until the prices of all cryptos will rise again.
Activity: 420
September 04, 2018, 06:58:48 AM
Of course, I'm picking hold, and I also advise you to hold at this time. This time only buy more and hold, not to sell.
yes, I am also like you, this time when buying and holding, not to sell, because the market is currently unstable, we just wait, I'm sure it won't be long before the market will return to normal
Activity: 35
September 04, 2018, 06:53:46 AM
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 06:42:36 AM
For today we know more than 1000 crypto-currencies of the world. But every day in the crypto-currency world there are new coins, with unique characteristics and great prospects.Now it is very difficult to predict the future of crypt! Holding a coin is a good strategy in doing Cryptocurrency business.
When the price of Cryptocurrency decreases we should hold the coin.
And make sales when the coin prices rise again.
I am sure if you do not panic in managing your coins then you will succeed get profits that much
Activity: 406
September 04, 2018, 06:31:00 AM
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 06:29:42 AM
Personally, I would keep them, because they will not all the time go down, the time will come and the altcoins will go up!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 06:26:42 AM
Naturally keep if you do not need the money. Especially at this uncertain moment in the cryptocurrency market. You can sell and then regret.
Right mate, as we know that cryptocurrencies are always changing prices and graphics for some periods in the stock market. The strategy you apply as an investor during these periods is very important. Prices are low now and hold time till the market will rise again. Stay calm and keep hodling those coins my friend.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 07:37:06 AM
For me its better to hold when the price is low. and sell if the price is high or good but on the other side theres a risk that if you hold then the price goes down that is a negetive side. while on the positive side  the price has tendency to get high.
Activity: 83
September 02, 2018, 12:03:08 AM
Holding crypto depends on so many conditions surrounding the crypto. If the project has a usecase, it is worth holding even if the price goes down, you can be rest assured that the price will still goes up. This is s simple demand law.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 11:27:41 PM
Well, it depends on the situation for me, If the price is low then its natural that you will hold it and if you think that the price is enough and you think its high then its time for selling it.
Activity: 98
September 01, 2018, 11:27:19 PM
I will think sell it when it moon ,then rebuy when you think its on his deep. When your in doubt in your instict then its better if you hold it and invest more money on it and hold. Dont buy when its pumping cause you might lose on his highest peak you should plant your money when the coin is on his deepest or calmness days and im sure youll gain profit then sell it when its sudden moon!buy back when it dive!
Pages:
Jump to: