Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 31. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:30:55 PM
it depends on what and how much you need the money or what u want to do.but i love holding .
Activity: 294
September 08, 2018, 03:30:45 PM
I'm sure many of us will give you different advice, but you better follow the voice of your heart. If you can do better, buy more alcotnals, if possible, or if you still want to invest in any of the best coins. This is not the right time to sell your coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 08, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
Buy coins when prices will be pumping is very nice because if prices are high could immediately sell it. If the price drops better you keep hold of the coins. And you have to be more patient and do a long-term investment. The long-term investment will give you an advantage for the future.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 03:24:47 PM
I will hold and wait until the price increases again. I believe that all will come back in its cycle.
Of course, the market is cyclical, and new peaks will be higher than the previous ones. That's just not all wait
Activity: 135
September 08, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

As will all know now that market is bad for now and ethererum is bad also and bitcoin my little advice is to hold our tokens for view days because I knew that everything will be alright soon just hold ,,depending on time things will be normal
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:15:04 PM
I don't see reason to sell something with such bad price. I'm in no hurry now. I can wait till price will go up and I will be very happy when it's happen Smiley
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 08, 2018, 03:11:07 PM
I think that now there is no sense to sell cryptocurrency, as its price is very low. I think we need to wait for the market to recover.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
As the Chinese proverb says, " a Man wants to surrender at the very moment when victory is near." I think the same thing is happening now.
Activity: 88
September 08, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
Simply sit tight for a couple of days before you offer you alt. The best move right currently is to screen the value hole devaluation before you choose to offer your alt. In the event that you see the estimation of your alt is constantly diminishing I believe it's an ideal opportunity to choose however consider it before you do offer and compute first if your benefit and speculation not misfortune. In the event that you think you ceaselessly losing your benefit and capital I figure now is the right time you to choose if have no possibility to expand the estimation of your alt. In any case, on the off chance that you feel that have an opportunity to increment again the estimation of your alt, why you don't endeavor to hold your alt to pick up benefit at the same time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 08, 2018, 06:43:17 AM
I think so many people today are because their altcoin holds down too much and I think that many people also have their altcoin holding that we can not do it in their dissiyon because the market is really losing me to think that it may fall the price of coin in the market so we can sell our Altcoin and buy bitcoin because the bitcoin increase will also increase the price of altcoin.
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
September 08, 2018, 06:38:11 AM
A little more and I will run out of patience. The current situation in the market pushes me to the decision to sell everything and leave the market forever.

great, I'll take your coins if you dont want them lol. All kidding aside, if you dont need your money back, just HODL my friend, or you'll be sorry in a few years
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 07, 2018, 03:34:39 PM
A little more and I will run out of patience. The current situation in the market pushes me to the decision to sell everything and leave the market forever.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 01:41:53 PM
Personally, I still gathered all my willpower into a fist. I sit and watch as all my altcoins are falling lower and lower in price. But I keep myself in my hands and stop my impulses to run to the exchange and sell everything! So that hold, patience and calm!

You have to realize that at some point to need to cut your loses. In my opinion trading is 100 times better than just HODLing. However, I agree that trading might be a bit difficult. I suggest everyone to follow people on twitter and see who you can trust to start learning how to trade. Sometimes people put free tips on twitter which is extremely valuable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
Personally, I still gathered all my willpower into a fist. I sit and watch as all my altcoins are falling lower and lower in price. But I keep myself in my hands and stop my impulses to run to the exchange and sell everything! So that hold, patience and calm!
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 03:59:03 PM
I pity those that had been holding for the past month expecially since January, that mean those people will have bought as at the price of $17k $20k. But now the price is $6k plus. That mean they will have to wait till price reaches their purchased price.
Activity: 490
September 06, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
If you bought your bitcoin in the range of 15000 to 16000 dollars, there is no point in selling because you are already at 50-60%. How low you want to go, we are determined by your belief in bitcoin. And if you haven't sold out yet, your faith is strong. Keep it up!
Yes, everything depends on the price when you buy. If you sell at this time you do not experience a loss then there is no harm in selling because this is an investment.
But in my opinion if you want to make big profits you better be patient a little longer, because I'm sure prices will rise soon. it's only a matter of time, so just wait to make sure the market will come back again
peopel can sell if they want to but i think that there are so many cases when after panic selling peopel regreted so think twice before selling
Activity: 172
September 06, 2018, 03:51:44 PM
if you sell it when the market goes down in price like now then you will lose more portfolios that you have now so I advise you to hold until the market finds a trend and grows back
Activity: 490
September 06, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
every person has his or her own answer to this question so i believe tahtvyou can thinkmfor a while what suits you more
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 06, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
Everyone decides for himself what to do in this situation. If you have enough money - you can buy.
Activity: 322
September 06, 2018, 03:47:42 PM
This is the period when you need to hold the most. Especially for those who are in a loss. I think that those who are in position at BTC will be healthier if they are not currently trading at all or seek to capture daily gains in small amounts.
Pages:
Jump to: