Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 34. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 11:23:59 PM
Naturally keep if you do not need the money. Especially at this uncertain moment in the cryptocurrency market. You can sell and then regret.
Activity: 134
September 01, 2018, 11:19:48 PM
You should hold for now,I think we should trust the COINS we hold. Now the price drop is the normal regulation of the market, we need not panic, we should wait patiently.
Believe it won't take long, we'll be back to normal, and we can buy at a low price.
Activity: 119
September 01, 2018, 10:56:58 PM
try not to offer what you have now since you can see the costs tumble to the base, with what you can improve the situation is purchase more altcoins if conceivable or on the off chance that regardless you need to put resources into one of the best coins. This sudden drop might be because of the conclusion of any substantial mining or trade pool or shippers halting their business how about we sit tight for the 2018 improvements. Never at any point do you offer anything in the event that you would prefer not to leave perpetually from here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
Of course there will be a general growth of the crypto currency market. But the fact is that there is no certainty when this will happen. I already assume that this will be next year!
Activity: 62
August 30, 2018, 12:52:36 PM
Now the market is down, so it's a good idea to sell tokens when the price is very low.  But I would definitely not sell my cryptocurrency, I will expect the end of the year.
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 11:32:13 AM
if i'm you, i will hold this altcoin. the trust the altcoin put on the trading floor, they will lose the price, because everyone sell this token, this make price drop down.
but after a serveral time they will rise and take back the price, and if the team of this project enough good, they will put in big trade and get many time price.
now please wait and patient
Activity: 72
August 30, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
sorry for your misfortune my companion yet it isn't simply purchasing everything that you believe is only great at first glance like a few organizations gave it their everything on webdesigns. it is the arrangement, their thought, the guide that is great and individuals giving help on their positive remarks that makes it a decent token to contribute. also, however your fulfillment was not allowed like having misfortune, add those things to your experience and you'll before long end up savvy on contributing altcoins
Activity: 16
August 27, 2018, 11:32:20 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

It is better to invest in bitcoin than selling it abruptly; hodling will make the market stabilize and will help it increased however, this is not just the consideration for the market of exchanges - there are many consideration and factors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 11:29:05 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Just continue holding even when the prices are dropping because, it may be that as soon as you sell, the prices will start recovering. It has happened to me before. But you must make up your mind on what to really do.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 11:25:40 AM
Only hold. The market is so dormant that selling anything does not make any sense. Until the prices start to recover, I personally do not intend to sell anything. Even if now is not the lowest price possible. There is still a hope for growth.
Activity: 42
August 27, 2018, 11:01:29 AM
HODL!! don't sell at this point now. It will pick back up  as it always does in the  crypto market. After a huge slaughter on the markets like today it might take a little longer to bounce back up but it will you  just need to be patient.  cryptocurrency market is very volatile and drops like these are not that uncommon just like the massive rise it has.
Activity: 140
August 27, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
indeed step great if you are holding the coins of your choice and it would be very profitable for a few months later I believe the market will recover
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:54:01 PM
I know that there is so much risk in holding fir a long time. But i prefer to hold my coins. Because i believed in my coin and they have so much potential in the future.
Activity: 392
August 26, 2018, 07:50:40 PM
I think that if we sell now we will get a loss, so it's better to hold your coin assets. now it would be nice if we buy some bitcoin or ethereum because the price is down, and you can be a little patient to wait for the price to go up.
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 07:34:05 PM
it's too late to sell now. now we need to keep the altcoins that we bought and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

Every holder are losing money. The current market is not giving something else than having more loose. But if you can stay calm, be patient and shortly, jus wait, I believe that you can have a good gain again. Holding is the only solution.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 07:29:36 PM
It always depend on your needs, if you already need the money badly because you may have emergencies then you can really sell it. But if that money you invested is for savings then you can really hold it patienly because time will come you can really have profit on it.
Yes, after all, only each of them can provide an assessment, depending on the capital when buying it, if it feels profitable, then sell it immediately. If you want to hold it because it has the potential to continue to rise, hold it, remember, every decision must have a risk. Be thankful.
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 07:25:09 PM
It always depend on your needs, if you already need the money badly because you may have emergencies then you can really sell it. But if that money you invested is for savings then you can really hold it patienly because time will come you can really have profit on it.
Activity: 462
August 26, 2018, 08:57:56 AM
I also have a certain number of altcoins and ask myself the same question every day, there was a very big drop in the price, and I do not sell, I think that there is no point in selling at the moment, now we can only wait for the price to rise. But maybe it's a complete reset of unclaimed altcoins, this can also be. I'll wait and see what happens. I think I'm not the only one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 08:49:22 AM
personally I would advise to keep since the prices for sale are not very good, at least for me, and what to do with your coins you decide
Pages:
Jump to: