Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 61. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:24:18 PM
if you are new to this game you tend to sell and panic everytime market changes but if you are old to crypto you just love to accumulate more coins
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 01:21:47 PM
I would not sell you in your place, but rather buy it again, most likely closer to the autumn we will see a good rise, and there will be a doubling of your investments. good luck with the right choice, all the same the decision is in any case yours
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
July 28, 2018, 01:12:24 PM
My opinion, if you can wait, then do not sell. Hold the accumulated coins as soon as there is permission SEC for acceptance ETF - Bitcoin. The market of cryptocurrency will grow. It is necessary to wait this time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 28, 2018, 12:54:21 PM
Absolutely everyone agrees now that the market and bitcoin now have a bottom. So now selling is a very unreasonable decision. CBOE does not miss its.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 02:46:09 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

just hold, you are not alone. today many people are holding their altcoins and waiting until the red market turns green again. Be patient is the key to everything, so hang on.
Activity: 333
July 28, 2018, 01:13:26 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

The only problem with holding is we tend to lose our patience very easily. The point of hodl is to wait for the right moment to sell. The nature and value of coins vary in time due to its demand and supply. You should remember that investments in crypto has risk and it will test your patience and limit.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
for me ill hold it in a long term because there are times that the price in market is pumping in market but some of usid panicing because the value of their coin is decreasing.
Activity: 215
July 27, 2018, 08:33:35 PM
I think you can keep it in the long run by waiting for a high price increase, because now the price is still low, so you will not lose profits with a low selling price.
Activity: 219
July 27, 2018, 08:30:11 PM
I think it's still good to save. because there has not been a good development in this crypto problem .. hopefully later in the middle of the year or the end of the year all the crypto can explode and the bounty hunter can enjoy the results
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:14:59 PM
I believe that it is better to keep until the market does not recover. But if you urgently need money you can sell. If you do not need money at this moment, it's better just to save
Activity: 462
July 27, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

you should hold your coins when the market going down, otherwise you will loss right ?
When you buy coin, make sure you buying when the price on the bottom because you will need to hold long time if you buy in the high price.
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 09:08:57 AM
For me, in most cases I have to keep, because I do not have financial shortages and I can afford to keep as much as I need
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
If you are not strong in technical analysis, then you better stick to hold, because you can not always catch the bottom and by such actions only reduce your balance
Activity: 364
July 27, 2018, 08:59:25 AM
though the prices are dropping right now, so the altcoins are volatile in crypto and are risky investment assets, all crypto is risky
Activity: 89
July 27, 2018, 08:53:35 AM
I suggest hold if the coin is longterm because it will recover no matter what the market situation is.that my strategy
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
July 27, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

I am a big fan of HODLing, so I'd recommend that, this type of moments just temporary, in time you will find it out.

Same here, I think I hold atleast 80% of the time during my whole investment to cryptocurrency but I wouldn't say holding is the only way. Sometimes you will need a good discernment to see whether holding will make your loss recover or just make you fall deeper to the point of no return.
there is some certain reason of holding or why you are taking this to hold for a better way of anything else also is can be based on your certain situation too hold or sell are based on your choice.
Activity: 608
July 27, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
I personally have some altcoin that I have bought at a high price. such as stellar lumens. I realized the price fell to 5x from my purchase price. but I choose to hold rather than have to sell loss. after all I don't really need the funds. so if and do not need money. should still hold and wait for high prices.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 27, 2018, 08:41:57 AM
I prefer to hold and don't seel on panic to get negative results. I'm holding at least one year than selling some coin which did profit more than 2x
I think it all depends on the condition if the market is down better keep holding it,
because if we sell it may be a harmful decision for ourselves,
but in any case it all depends on the personal decisions of each
Activity: 62
July 27, 2018, 08:35:10 AM
The market is very volatile if it is not needed. Worth keeping . Everything depends on the coins you hold . I keep my altcoins, I do not see the point of selling them .
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
July 27, 2018, 08:33:28 AM
Hold or sell both depend on your trading strategy. If you think a handsome profit is suitable for you, you can sell immediately after reaching that point but if you think you will sell them at a fixed rate then wait till that time to reach the market price that point.
Pages:
Jump to: