Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 64. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 08:09:11 AM
If you hold a cryptocurrency that is profitable, I think you can sell it. If you hold a cryptocurrency that is a loss, I think you should hold it for a long time instead of thinking about selling it Wink

Yeah that is true. Don't lose hope,  the altcoin today experiences down but I think before the year ends the bitcoin may rise. Just hold it and don't sell it. It just take time and be patient Smiley
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
HODL !! do not sell at this point right now. It will take it back as usual in the crypto market. After a mass slaughter in the market like today, it may take longer to get back up but you just have to be patient. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and descends like this.
Activity: 17
July 24, 2018, 07:47:14 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
For long-time investments i suggest you to check out sibcoin
Activity: 132
July 23, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
In the given time period, I suggest to keep . Because the price of market encryption is not very high .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 23, 2018, 12:08:20 PM
Now, when the price of altcoyins is at the bottom, selling something is a mistake. Any sale is a surrender. To lose and lose is not the best solution for today.
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 06:19:58 AM
If you have good altcoins and you are confident in them, now the best solution is hold

I believe in holding. Now I am holding some coins for a little while now because I believe that these coins have potential. As of this moment, I am not thinking of selling it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 04:35:06 PM
If you hold a cryptocurrency that is profitable, I think you can sell it. If you hold a cryptocurrency that is a loss, I think you should hold it for a long time instead of thinking about selling it Wink
Activity: 644
July 20, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
If you believe in your assets you should hold your coins. very risky if using the method of selling and buying back. I believe the value of crypto will increase in every year.
Activity: 159
July 20, 2018, 10:48:18 AM
I suggest hold first until the prices come back up patiently, I'm sure it will be satisfying in due time.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 09:35:32 AM
I prefer to keep my altcoins, until they have a high price to sell it. Selling it at a low price can lose you a lot.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 09:32:04 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

Better buy Welltrado tokens Wink
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 09:31:21 AM
so we can advise you you had to give the name of your coins, without this prompt is not possible
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 20, 2018, 08:16:27 AM
if for time this time better to hold the coins we have, because the current market conditions again improved and improved even though so if you want to get big profits do not sell the coins you have now
Right for now do not sell coins first if you want to get a big profit,
we must be patient first and stay calm for sure,
and most importantly we must also follow the existing developments so as not to miss information
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 20, 2018, 08:06:34 AM
I think that the most important thing now is to keep altcoyins and not sell them. The ETF may not be accepted on 10th August. And for that many reasons. And also the winter scenario may repeat, when the altcoins will begin to grow hundreds of percent after the bitcoin jump.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 08:02:59 AM
if for time this time better to hold the coins we have, because the current market conditions again improved and improved even though so if you want to get big profits do not sell the coins you have now
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 07:55:45 AM
I think that when this market is down, it will be a very good choice to continue to hold tokens Shocked Grin, because if you want to make more profits, then you must be patient enough to wait until the arrival of the next bull market.
True indeed with conditions like this there is no other choice than we hold,
because if we want to get a big profit we have to be patient for sure,
and if we sell it may be very unfortunate for us
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 07:47:16 AM
This position is better to hold the coin than we sell it, because the volume of transactions has started increasing recently, and it seems that the price will soon rise, if you have a reserve capital it's better to invest again into some coins.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 07:44:32 AM
I think that when this market is down, it will be a very good choice to continue to hold tokens Shocked Grin, because if you want to make more profits, then you must be patient enough to wait until the arrival of the next bull market.
Activity: 252
July 20, 2018, 07:43:18 AM
I consider what of course needs to be held as shortly the bitok will grow in price!!! Therefore at this time it would be best of all to keep as much as possible time how many you could enclose in coins, expecting that the market will increase again. It will be the good strategy of receiving good profit in the next months.
Activity: 132
July 20, 2018, 07:42:08 AM
This is a decision we have to reach at at some point, depending on the state of the market and the value of the coin. Currently however, selling might not be one of the best ideas,. As the market value is low and most of the coins are facing some really hard time, selling now means you get to sell cheaply, not getting the most out of the coin, the most logical thing to do therefore is to hold on to the coins
Pages:
Jump to: