Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 62. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:32:46 AM
I prefer to hold and don't seel on panic to get negative results. I'm holding at least one year than selling some coin which did profit more than 2x
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 08:31:09 AM
Holding or selling all depends on the individual attitude which is you ought to be patient. Also the market is a factor you consider whether it is going up or down but personally I will love to hold than to sell because I feel this get better with time
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
Depends with what your holdings are nd the plans you have for them, look at the market now and you will realize how low it is, the coins are struggling for value and even quality coins are cheaply available, this is definitely not the time to sell,as you will only make losses. you'd rather hold on to these tokens till the market recovers
Activity: 80
July 27, 2018, 03:50:28 AM
Keeping it in hand has always earned you more, if you are a patient person.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 03:49:00 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

I am a big fan of HODLing, so I'd recommend that, this type of moments just temporary, in time you will find it out.

Same here, I think I hold atleast 80% of the time during my whole investment to cryptocurrency but I wouldn't say holding is the only way. Sometimes you will need a good discernment to see whether holding will make your loss recover or just make you fall deeper to the point of no return.
Activity: 42
July 27, 2018, 03:48:05 AM
i have the same question ... i'm holding my Alt coins and ETH but it dropped so far. i need some advices to solve this problem. thanks
Activity: 85
July 27, 2018, 03:44:35 AM
 Ethereum, litecoin, ripple and neo is a good choice to hold and wait until the market gets stable for a few months. I would say HODL if you are not satisfied with the price of the tokens you are keeping and If you are not in need of an urgent money.
Activity: 56
July 27, 2018, 03:42:33 AM
I think i w8ll hold i will wait patiently so if the market goes stable and price goes up again and thats the time to sell it in higher price.
Activity: 57
July 27, 2018, 03:28:03 AM
The current market situation is not as friendly as we would love the crypto market to be, the coins are losing lots of value, and there are just slight gains which happen once in a while, selling now mens wed most probably sell at a loss, something i believe no one wants to do, if you are currently buying then you re better of holding
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 03:14:35 AM
if indeed you are not in need, you better hold first and be patient while waiting for the price is at the top point. at least you do not suffer a bad loss. or you can also sell, but it all depends on your own. the right choice is on your own.
 taking into account the situation.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 03:05:45 AM
The decision to sell your tokens and coins is very bad in the current market situation. Now is a good time to replenish assets. If you sell, you will miss a lot of profit. I'm only willing to sell if I need Fiat money right away. Only so.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 03:00:24 AM
If you are hodling ETH, pls still hodl. Something big is about to happen in the market. As you can see bitcoin is mooning right now, some altcoins will follow suit.
Activity: 183
July 27, 2018, 02:57:57 AM
The crypto currencies market is experiencing bear of the season for 5-6 months but it is finally coming. At present, the coin prices are very low. so it's time to invest or hold coins you have. because bull season is coming at soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:50:57 AM
Hold it do not sell at this point, Ethereum price is fall at this point but it will pick back, it is always like that in crypto markt. If you invest you money and you want to sale with this low price calculate first to know if you will have profit or not because in cryptocurrency market is very volatile and it drops at any time
Activity: 132
July 27, 2018, 02:24:38 AM
Selling will give you money now but holding will encourage your future with its amouunt of money. Do not sell now, just wait fir the next increasing.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
I prefer selling altcoins (small projects) time to time. But bitcoin, ethereum, binance i have, i prefer hodling.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 07:29:45 PM
It depends on the token you holding. If that token was ethereum and the price was around 400$ each and you bought them around 300$, you must not yet sold them. Wait until end of this and wait the rage price rising.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
July 25, 2018, 07:28:20 PM
I believe that the best option is to keep tokens and wait until the prices for tokens grow. Be patient!
Activity: 238
July 25, 2018, 06:40:29 AM
If you are sure that it is the top of coin's price in this cycle, you can sell it. But if you have any doubts, wait a little bit to check future trends for it.
Activity: 157
July 24, 2018, 04:17:33 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
I would recommend everybody to hold tokens that they have but sometimes it can take really long time, because I asked for a serious, ETH is not yet having a significant price while it is already almost August.

a good decision if you keep choosing hold on the coins that we have when the price will go down again, it takes a long time again so that later it will not be the loss we get but the big profits.
Just be patient even though it was almost in August but according to my analysis there will be a significant increase at the beginning of August, for now the price is still very slow in ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: