Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 18. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 3
January 17, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
Lately BitCoin it has risen very quickly in value and if we are here maybe believe in it. Personally i willd hold them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 17, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley
Hi friends, I would prefer to hold. because this condition is not much different at the beginning of 2017 yesterday, even if indeed we still have capital, I think there is no harm to buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 03:54:13 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
Yes, bitcoin is coming down today. Of course very appropriate if you choose to hold. But if you believe that bitcoin will drop again from -36%, selling is the right step to save your investment value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
January 17, 2018, 03:42:40 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
if you look at the price of bitcoin today is now at 11k-12k at such amount you will not get profit. so for me I'd rather hold my bitcoin and wait to increase the bitcoin price again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
January 17, 2018, 03:35:26 AM
As the owner of bitcoin what  we can do is wait, the price is correction now, but it's only temporary so don't worry.
in view of the history of the price of the bitcoin is indeed at the beginning of the years has always showed a decrease and we have been several times experienced an event like this, so keep hold your bitcoin if you want to be a winner.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 03:33:06 AM
It is better to hold your bitcoin as of the moment given the dip that it has recently experienced instead of cutting your losses. You should think of bitcoin based on the long-term and not just the "now", for sure, the news about South Korea on cryptocurrency could be attributed to the sudden dip but Bitcoin will recover steadily.
Activity: 24
January 17, 2018, 03:27:34 AM
Hold

Bitcoin is the most secure cryptocurrency and it can be treated as a digital gold.

You will use bitcoin only to store your wealth and to send large amounts of it.

The bitcoin blockchain is slow for a reason, to resist Sybil attacks.

There will be other coins for day to day transactions.

My guess is that someday there will be a coin just for exchanging other coins at current price.

Imagine you are in a store and you own some BTC, the app on your phone syncronizes with the store owner’s app and shows you the exact price you have to pay at that particular moment in your current cryptocurrency for what you would like to buy.

We are years away from that, but the future looks good for blockchain adopters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 03:23:24 AM
hold my bitcoin until i got a high price to sell again
cause i know, for several days bitcoin can have high price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

Hi, Buddies...

I choose to hold then sell , but it's time to swap your coin from bitcoin to another coi..

Honestly, i lookin forward to another coin , like altcoin cs....

Alt-coins are going down too, swapping now is not a good option. Hold
what you have and only if you have some info, reliable info, only then do
something.
    I think that cause two days ago I wanted to sell some of my Bitcoins for
NEO, but I did not do that, now both are down for 20%.
   Now is good time to spend some traditional currency for buying, I plan to do
that. Prices are down paired with traditional currencies and I will use that.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 03:10:58 AM
yes, i feel sad and worried about bitcoin condition today. and for some people expect bitcoin prices to fall to the lowest point, so it can buy before the bitcoin price rises again.
and if you have bitcoins, it's best to hold. selling today will only make you lose.

This isn't the first crypto correction and it won't be the last. I think the market may continue to fall a little further, but if you can hodl through this you will be rewarded.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 03:03:11 AM
yes, i feel sad and worried about bitcoin condition today. and for some people expect bitcoin prices to fall to the lowest point, so it can buy before the bitcoin price rises again.
and if you have bitcoins, it's best to hold. selling today will only make you lose.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
January 17, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

resistant, because statistics have recorded all activity from year to year. look back again you will know, in the beginning of each year will decrease almost the same as the previous year. I think this momentum can be made to buy bitcoin with a fairly low value.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 03:01:47 AM
Research with chart, bitcoin price now same pattern with january, 2017. after january, i think bitcoin price will jump again, but it's your choice, sell with loss or hodl.
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
January 17, 2018, 02:58:59 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
For me its better to hold it rather sell it in lower price dumping is very normal bitcoin is not always increasing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
January 17, 2018, 02:58:28 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

The volatility of cryptocurrency is unpredictable. There's always ups and downs when it comes to bitcoin value. We've experienced it few years back but still bitcoin skyrocketed. I would suggest that you hodl. If you sell it now u'll regret later. Goodluck and happy hodling!!  Smiley
Activity: 18
January 17, 2018, 02:57:00 AM
Hi, Buddies...

I choose to hold then sell , but it's time to swap your coin from bitcoin to another coi..

Honestly, i lookin forward to another coin , like altcoin cs....
Activity: 94
January 17, 2018, 02:55:34 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

Hold. Wait until for the right time to sell your bitcoin. Buy low sell high. Selling right away if the price goes down is only for the weak investor. It will go up eventually. The price of btc is so flexible. Goes up and down many times. Maybe hundred times perday, I think. So, in conclusion Hold your bitcoin until the right time to sell it.
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 02:54:26 AM
I honestly wish I could buy some more. I'd have to get more fiat out of the piggy bank though and I don't think I can commit at this moment in time, but BTC is definitely at a cheap price right now so if you can, scoop some up while it's low and you won't regret it. For those like me that already own some, keep hodling and before we know it the price will adjust back up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
January 17, 2018, 02:53:02 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
I would say just hold your Bitcoin(s) this time of the year we do have big demand for fiat so that's why the price went really low in just a few days. If you don't even need fiat  I would prefer not to trade just hold.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
January 17, 2018, 02:49:34 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    in my own opinion we must be sure and really take the right decision. I personally will survive and wait for the price to rise again. Why? What is the reason? because this is the right way to deal with this sort of thing. If I have a very large capital of course I will buy it and hold it for sale again later, when the price goes back up  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: