Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 17. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 05:04:59 AM
Holding would be the best thing to do as we should bounce back up, I have a lot of altcoins and although it has been a blood bath recently when looking at these coins their btc value has not dropped too much, it's easy to panic if you look at the USD value but if you look at the btc value it gives a more realistic view.

Bitcoin itself has been hammered, it depends on how much you are in need of the money but I would think holding would be the best thing to do.
Holding bitcoin is really the best thing to do. Holding this can save us money for us to use for our future needs. Bitcoin is really a big help for everybody because if your holding bitcoin, the price of this will increase day by day. You can receive such a great income that you dont expect to gain. But it depends on the person on how they will decide, to sell or hold but for me, holding is the best thing that we must do.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2018, 04:50:58 AM
Holding would be the best thing to do as we should bounce back up, I have a lot of altcoins and although it has been a blood bath recently when looking at these coins their btc value has not dropped too much, it's easy to panic if you look at the USD value but if you look at the btc value it gives a more realistic view.

Bitcoin itself has been hammered, it depends on how much you are in need of the money but I would think holding would be the best thing to do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 04:50:01 AM
For now I prefer to hold my bitcoin until the price rises again for some time, I will give my bitcoin in coin altcoin which has a pretty decent drop in and wait for the price to rise as well, and I can get a double chance profit from coin altcoin as well from bitcoin and by holding bitcoin, I do not suffer too much loss, I just need to be patient for now
Activity: 280
January 17, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

I just experienced a lot of panic and depression like you. but after I discussed in this btt. I believe and will hold the bitcoin, because I'm sure bitcoin will be normal again.
Activity: 149
January 17, 2018, 04:43:18 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley
I think the current  price of btc is the lowest so I think you should keep your btc until the price rebounds. Selling losses is a good option but it is when the price drops below the low Best. If you sell it now and then the price goes back, that's a shame. But the decision is yours because you are the person responsible for the money you invest.
Activity: 250
January 17, 2018, 04:41:28 AM

I don't have the bitcoin at the moment, but it's a good momentum to buy bitcoins in large quantities. yes, its low value and good to invest
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
Why ask question that is so obvious to answer, of course hold. Hold for sometime until you see a increase in graph or your gut tells you that someday maybe tomorrow it will increase the price of bitcoinplus there are some rumors that like the past year same faith will happen to this crypocurrency
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

Again my advice to other people whenever they ask for my opinion on this kind of affairs is to trust their gut feeling on this mainly because so that if things go south you only have yourself to blame and you know that, that is your decision and also it is important that we listen and watch for the trend and not be influenced so much by the saying and the influence of others
Activity: 7
January 17, 2018, 04:29:31 AM
Buy if you can afford to...perhaps a different coin if you can't afford BTC
Not the time to sell imo
I have been looking to buy some smaller ones like Pascal but can't find an exchange that does credit card transactions without verifying.
Found one exchange but the exchange rate is not worth it.
Activity: 53
January 17, 2018, 04:27:49 AM
On my own point of view I think I will still hold it even if the value drop down because if I will sell it now I will lose alot of money so Id rather hold it and wait patiently for its value will rise again.
Activity: 65
January 17, 2018, 04:26:17 AM
I think if you buy at a lower price than yours today, selling may be a good bet because the price of bitcoin will go down as well.
 But if it is bought at this price, I advise you to continue holding, because the potential of bitcoin is more than the current price.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 04:25:40 AM
Must be hold btc. This is for a certain period of time that BTC price is going down but when it will come back it will go its peak. There is a news that Chaina and Korea ban BTC and 18 January is also hard fork . So its price is low. But you do not sell it instantly. Just hold it. Grin
Activity: 140
January 17, 2018, 04:24:21 AM
For me i will hold because no one knows what happens next.
Its risky but i would love to take the risk for my future and besides i dont think bitcoin bubble will pop just like that.
Maybe i will sell when i think my earnings is enough or the value of bitcoin slump to its lowest support.
Im very optimistic that bitcoin will regain its bullish run and i will hold it until it reach the moon.
Lets stay positive Smiley

Activity: 273
Merit: 18
January 17, 2018, 04:22:38 AM
I said sell when it was $16/17k while the rest of you where saying it was going to $100k!!!!

Once it breaks through 10k it will continue to slide down to at least $2k.

Get out know while you can.
Activity: 336
January 17, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
I think you should hold it
Because we can learn from the past bitcoin price always go down at january
Its art of trading there's always a risk
Its all up to you
Hold it or sell it Wink
Activity: 133
January 17, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
It is pretty tempting to sell now because the value of bitcoin now is touching to 10k mark but if we look at the demand curve of bitcoin, we can see that its value is continuously fluctuating but in the end of the day the value of bitcoin is rising. It is fluctuating for a moment but soon it will regain its value.
Activity: 238
January 17, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
Holding or selling your BTC at this moment is a matter of choice. You can sell and recover your investments still with some profit at the moment or you can hold and wait for the next price rise and make along of profit. The decision is yours
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
January 17, 2018, 04:08:03 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
I can not give an opinion, whether to sell or hold it because I am in such a state of hesitation to sell or hold it, but for now, I hold my Bitcoin, because I believe this is a temporary panic.
Activity: 308
January 17, 2018, 04:07:00 AM

it's too late to sell it, I guess if now sell bitcoin is a loss. I see in the local market today, its value slowly rises. hopefully this is the beginning to bounce back
Activity: 504
January 17, 2018, 04:05:43 AM
I will hold my bitcoin to sell a better price than the current price, and I also make a purchase for bitcoin because I think this is also an opportunity for me to invest in bitcoin because that is now the price again down, and I will hold for some time to earn a sizeable profit.
Pages:
Jump to: