Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 21. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 108
January 17, 2018, 12:58:55 AM
in these circumstances for me is certainly holding bitcoin because if sold now is definitely a loss, i'm sure bitcoin will jump again. just waiting for the time only.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
January 17, 2018, 12:58:00 AM
Only hold, end buy altcoins. do not panic. look at the graphs of previous years. in January there is alway down
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 12:56:29 AM
Holding is the key at this point, BTC will bounce back and go to higher levels according to experts as well as the trends shown in graphs so holding is the key here.
Holding bitcoin might is right because it looks bitcoin had has value down, but certainly no longer be back up and after the value of her back good then we are holding bitcoin would get a big advantages
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
January 17, 2018, 12:53:36 AM
My opinion that's not right time to sell. that's holding time. yeah bitcoin is so down. it's will recover but need more time. so, this time you should hold it.
I certainly agree to that, it is not right time to sell because the price of bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not yet well. You must do holding if you want to gain much income and you must wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin because it will recover again and you need to wait more time if you want to gain more income.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 12:51:39 AM
Do not sell, if you don't have any urgent requirement.

This is crypto industry volatility at it's worst and it's caused by some recent announcement about crypto ban in few countries. I don't think market would improve in 2-3 days but it would improve eventually and you will be able to sell your coins at good price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 12:50:59 AM
i thought the question would be - shall i buy more? in history bitcoin has died 1000x times and everytime it revives stronger.

This time round, all cryptos will behave the same.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

I will keep my bitcoin pegtang and if we can add more bitcoin
because now is the right time to start investing in bitcoin
now it has fallen half the price of the highest price of this bull, judging from the movement of the price it looks fixed diangka 10k - 11k
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 12:49:33 AM
now is the time to hold bitcoin, because the price is falling. I myself will continue to hold bitcoin that I have until the bitcoin price explodes again
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
January 17, 2018, 12:49:08 AM
I f you long holder, you can hold BTC. else you can sell and buy in low price
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 12:46:49 AM
If bitcoin prices go down at the moment, I invest more in bitcoins. Because this is our chance to get more bitcoin, and I do not want to lose a bit of my bitcoin, although I need a bit of bitcoin, I do not sell it right now. and if you want to get a good profit in the long run, you buy bitcoin at the moment. I'm sure many people are doing this, I'm sure bitcoin prices will be better than today.
Activity: 184
January 17, 2018, 12:42:50 AM
Today Bitcoin fell by almost 40%
How is your strategy when bitcoin costs go down?
Sale what is in hold
please input, thank you
Activity: 21
January 17, 2018, 12:39:30 AM
i don't know how much u make how much u have saved what ur risk management is but i can tell you that if you hold and btc goes down to 7k it will definitely make a bounce back from there to 11k-12k again...meaning you will have another opportunity to sell at this price surely. If you hold and price goes back to normal and then some, you make money. before 2k19, do you really think btc won't hit 15k again?
Activity: 24
January 17, 2018, 12:37:40 AM
Hello...

Hold or sell...  Everyone has their own reasons,  weather they want to sell or hold on that..
I think its totally  depends on person to person.. And on their circumstances... But my friend if you could just hold the bitcoin with you...  Sooner you Will get rewards as more cash...  Although price of bitcoin is dropped by 5000US $... but you should now see the past list of the increments in the price of the bitcoin...
Soo just hold on.. 😉😉😊
Activity: 34
January 17, 2018, 12:36:25 AM
Holding is the key at this point, BTC will bounce back and go to higher levels according to experts as well as the trends shown in graphs so holding is the key here.
Activity: 72
January 17, 2018, 12:34:25 AM
I admit that Im afraid because of continuesly dropping of bitcoins value,I might be able to lose huge amount of money because of it but I dont want to panic and I want to believe in bitcoin instead that I will really rise again so right now I will still hold my bitcoin and wait patiently.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 12:31:01 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley

In my mind, no one can't say in this forum for suggesting you to sell bitcoin at the moment, they will say HODL, HODL and HODL. But if you need an urgent money fiat, then I will suggest to exchanging some don't exchange all your bitcoins to the money fiat. We know up to now that bitcoin prices are going down in price from day by day due to some news from China or Korea. But I'm sure it will soon pass and make the bitcoin price rise again, so I would say, stay calm and HODL.
Well, as mate mentioned that in the present suituation no one can give you suggestion for selling your BTC now because price is down more as compare to past price. So you need to hold your BTC and if you have any urgent money need then as mate mentioned that you need to exchange some of your BTC and hold the remaining or you can also borrow some money for the time being and as price again increased then you can return his money after selling your coins.
Activity: 28
January 17, 2018, 12:29:02 AM
Hold, of course.

This drop is temporary and because of some recent announcement by South Korea and Chinese government. The situation would take some time to improve but it would improve gradually. If you analyze the history of BTC, you would not opt to sell in this situation.
Activity: 53
January 17, 2018, 12:28:49 AM
Man, I am thinking on Hold or Buy while everyone else is thinking on hold or sell.
Activity: 21
January 17, 2018, 12:28:14 AM
Hold because bitcoin value fluctuates everyday it's really hard to predict if bitcoin value will go down or up. Or you could try to invest other crypto currency just to play it safe
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 17, 2018, 12:23:54 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley

In my mind, no one can't say in this forum for suggesting you to sell bitcoin at the moment, they will say HODL, HODL and HODL. But if you need an urgent money fiat, then I will suggest to exchanging some don't exchange all your bitcoins to the money fiat. We know up to now that bitcoin prices are going down in price from day by day due to some news from China or Korea. But I'm sure it will soon pass and make the bitcoin price rise again, so I would say, stay calm and HODL.
Pages:
Jump to: