Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 19. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 02:48:00 AM
Hold, it will be better choice. even more, buy more coins.
Activity: 30
January 17, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
Selling now is not a consideration for me. I bought when the price was above $15K. I don't think selling is a good decision right now. I don't loose unless I sell.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 02:35:12 AM
As a bitcoin enthusiast I would prefer holding my coins including the altcoins because the price correction is just temporary. And I am all for long term investment rather than short term too so it would not affect me that much and wouldnprefer holding them than selling them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
January 17, 2018, 02:34:01 AM
If you have bitcoin then just hold them, don't sell them. Because not only bitcoin is going down, most of the coins are going down and up and down is normal in crypto world. Just have some patience and wait atleast for a month. And if you want to invest more then i will suggest you to invest in etherum. This is the good time to invest in etherum.
Activity: 72
January 17, 2018, 02:26:58 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley

I would still hold in btc. If you do a panic selling of btc it could dip the price more. wait a few days or a week price will be recover then.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Patience is virtue
January 17, 2018, 02:25:58 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

First of all If a man need money right now, of course He will sell his Bitcoin even though the prize is goes down or  decrease, but if it's not? It's better to hold it with patience and secured enough. You can buy also BTC because it's decreasing, if you want and wait for the prize will goes up,then more profit you will receive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 02:25:18 AM
If you sell you realize a loss. HODL it all until it's worth more. The price will go up again.

If I had money, i would bought. Now it is perfect time to invest  Roll Eyes
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
January 17, 2018, 02:23:29 AM
Yes hold the bitcoins to get some good profits from that because of already some predictor told day before the bitcoin value will be reach 100k this years.
Activity: 252
January 17, 2018, 02:22:33 AM
The major bitcoins holders still believe in it. There is no reason to panic sell, especially while it is down a lot.
Activity: 90
January 17, 2018, 02:18:55 AM
In my opinion, if you lack money in your life, you can continue to hold bitcoin.
Even if you sell it will not change the quality of your life, but continue to hold, the future is difficult to predict.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 17, 2018, 02:13:57 AM
My advice is for you to hold you bitcoin because the holders always come out smiling after crisis in bitcoin price like this in the past, the the fact is if you don't really need money to solve real life problem then there is no reason for you to sell your bitcoin, selling your bitcoin due to price fall or rise then you will sell out of panic and that will make you to loose your bitcoin and even your profits. So don't sell out of panic I believe bitcoin price will rise soon.
Activity: 364
January 17, 2018, 02:11:04 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

surely you have to hold it, wait for bitcoin price to go back up if you want to sell it, if you sell now you will lose
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 17, 2018, 02:08:55 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

If you bought your bitcoin for lower price, than you can sell it, at least you will not lose anything and will not risk anymore. If you bought it for higher price then now, then i think it is better to wait, i think the price will rise again, after this situation in Asia will be calmed down.
Activity: 462
January 17, 2018, 02:07:57 AM
this is the moment that i do not like the most, because i have 1 btc. may I regret for holding it too long, so bitcoin prices have started to decline. but I will continue to hold back, because I do not want to lose here, and I'm sure there will be a next pump that will be bigger.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
January 17, 2018, 02:01:30 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

HODL, dont try to sell your Bitcoin because you will get BIG LOSSES your assets. Just wait and see next time price will recover again...
i suggest you to buy more altcoins right now when all altcoins price cheaper for long term investment...  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 01:56:23 AM
do not sell Bitcoin for now because you will get big losses, you better hold your Bitcoin and wait for the market back to normal
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
January 17, 2018, 01:48:07 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
just hold cause if we sell the circumstances of bitcoin will be worse than our thoughts. Be brave mate dont afraid cause soon if this just a correction for sure we will become a profitable. And i think there's a possibility that bitcoin will rise because there  are some new country that want to regulate bitcoin.
Activity: 2
January 17, 2018, 01:47:48 AM
Hold or Sell, What about buying in? I am just playing the numbers, but the market closed at 11490.50 (01/16/17). If btc drops below 10k, I'll buy a smidge, if it hits 5k or under, that buy button starts to look real good.   Grin
Activity: 111
January 17, 2018, 01:43:59 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
I will hold my bitcoin if i have because i'm always hoping that someday it will reach a huge value then i will sell it
Pages:
Jump to: