Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower - page 12. (Read 1831 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 01:36:49 AM
It's depends to you. If you too worry you can sell it, but if you patient to waiting good price for that altcoins, you can hold it. Also don't forget, you must always monitoring the market. That's very important for now, because to day unstable market's condition.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?
besides the analysis for me to study the graph is also very important, and we can see from the graph about when the rise and fall of the coin, and of course we can know and know whether the coins we will buy the price is still very high or can be considered low, so it can help us to know when we sell and when will we buy it again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 12:58:37 AM
I know one cryptocurrency analyst who has been trading since 2013. Based on those forecasts which he makes lately, he is constantly in the red. Therefore, the most reliable option is hold.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 18, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
iam still hold my bitcoin balance, because still low price
but several altcoin up price iam sell
Activity: 630
April 18, 2018, 07:36:18 PM
market now moving up. so you  can buy more.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2018, 07:21:23 PM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

day trade strategy need to monitor very an hour for the coins buy in the lower price sell it into the high price but do not assume to get more higher than 20 percent profits because is very volatile 15 percent profits are enough those want to earn in day trade to avoid long hold, because sometimes the coin goes continually dump and some trader's wait again to increase the value for tp resell their coins to avoid cut off of losing hold the coins for long term. because altcoin are part of crypto currency high volatile function monitoring in other chart online exchange are same movement because is decentralized currency.
Activity: 176
April 18, 2018, 06:55:42 PM
yes it is true what you say
when the price is still low you better hold it,
because if you sell cheaply, you will lose momentum when the price is high
It's better you wait for the high price to sell it
because at the time of high prices you will get a lot of profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 06:46:01 PM
This market is so volatil. I think holding isn't much effective in cryptocurrencies. The chart moves by hours, even minutes. Holding some promising coins only gives you some profit. On the other hand, acttively trading, or so they say, day trading, is much more effective. Yes, there is a much bigger risk in day trading but also a promise of much bigger profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 06:00:41 PM
I agree with you that TA can help you to predict the coins trend but  it is not exact 100% sure because the cryptocurrency is a new market and it is not easy to predict.Most of the price action is being controled by finex+tether crew and with add on of few wales,just look how much fud is in media when they need to push the price down
Activity: 183
April 18, 2018, 05:26:57 PM
if you are a holder. You should keep holding until you reach the target you give. Do not sell and buy at a lower price. You will lose USD
yes I agree if we as long-term holders better wait for the price terget we want to get bigger profit
but it would not hurt if the price is cheap to buy back the coin so that the capital we hold can multiply, of course, can get a bigger profit too
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 18, 2018, 05:17:52 PM
If you have the skills to earn more money trading than with holding then you are correct you will be better trading than holding your coins the only issue is that many people think that they have to skill and all they realize too late that they do not, the problem is they do this when they lose all their money, so make a fair assessment of your skills before making any trades.

we as a normal people cant earn money like this. because suddenly sonethings happen and btc pump 5% or dump%5 we dont know why it is like this.
if you are not big investor. take your coin make a target and sell when it is on this point
I know that that is why I always recommend holding as the best strategy, I know that the potential to make more more profits with trading is there and that is why many people decide to take their chances, but very few are able to get any kind of profits, I know that if I tried to trade for some time I will probably lose my money and I'm not willing to lose in something I'm not very good at that is why I just hold.
Activity: 644
April 17, 2018, 09:17:27 AM
If you have the skills to earn more money trading than with holding then you are correct you will be better trading than holding your coins the only issue is that many people think that they have to skill and all they realize too late that they do not, the problem is they do this when they lose all their money, so make a fair assessment of your skills before making any trades.

we as a normal people cant earn money like this. because suddenly sonethings happen and btc pump 5% or dump%5 we dont know why it is like this.
if you are not big investor. take your coin make a target and sell when it is on this point
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
April 17, 2018, 08:34:47 AM
Already will not be lower, now you need to rejoice at the price that is and in principle you can invest, because the growth has just begun and this is a good time to overstraight the portfolio. Now the active phase for all traders, then there will be only point changes and globally something can not be changed already.
This time can be considered as the last chance for all investors because it is impossible or too difficult for the market to bleed this much and this long again. Finally, it is going green from red. Now that it is certain, there is no reason to hold back and not invest. I am sure many would have already started buying their adorable coins and if someone is planning to grasp bitcoin, he better hurry.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
April 16, 2018, 12:19:11 PM
Indeed, in investing you must know first the development of the growth of coins from time to time. If the coin has a good seed to be planted and harvested in the future, then you should buy it. So also with the state of crypto now, you must be selective in choosing a coin that is really high quality for you to resist in some future time. Then you can sell it when the crypto has soared. With the benefits you get, you can reallocate to buy another coin at a lower price to achieve the highest return.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 11:29:33 AM
if you are a holder. You should keep holding until you reach the target you give. Do not sell and buy at a lower price. You will lose USD
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 16, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

Because of all those dips that took place in the first quarter of the year, people really had no
choice but to hold and buy. It was the most reasonable and rational strategy at the time, selling
was risky, too risky if you ask me. Though with trading when the market was done, it too provided
satisfactory opportunities to buy and trade some coins that were still doing good and considerably
a good amount of profit was still viable to gain. I think buying low then holding again is a better
strategy, since the market is clearly showing progress prices will definitely get better in the coming
days, weeks and months to come.
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

If in my opinion you can just hold your coins for some time. But if I am in your current position I will sell and buy back when the price is down. Even if the value is not much but at least my coins multiply...
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 10:04:50 AM
Strategies in trading do buy as much as when prices are low and sell when prices have gone up to get the highest profit. With such a strategy your investments can grow larger. For that do not ever waste the opportunities that exist so you do not regret.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
I am not good at reading the price graph so for me I would just hold it,
But I think it is much better to sell and buy back at a lower price then hold till you gain profit but it is riskier.
What if when you sell your coin the coin starts to recover then you just lost some profit because of it.
I am not good at reading graph too. But I do trade often. Read analysis of another people or news about the market, watch the exchange often. Now coins are going up and falling down a little bit to correct. It is interesting to find where the lower point is for purchasing. Always buy at low price no matter how the graph looks like.
Activity: 733
April 15, 2018, 09:11:25 AM
This market is so volatil. I think holding isn't much effective in cryptocurrencies. The chart moves by hours, even minutes. Holding some promising coins only gives you some profit. On the other hand, acttively trading, or so they say, day trading, is much more effective. Yes, there is a much bigger risk in day trading but also a promise of much bigger profits.
big profits can be gained if we also use a large capital in trading. because with a small capital, we trade in a daily or even monthly way also still a small profit. comparison small profit and small risk with  big profit then also big risk  too
but if we have a good trading processing capability we can be bigger to get profit even with small capital, we can be optimistic it will happen. with the big capital must be bigger profit.
Pages:
Jump to: