Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower - page 7. (Read 1831 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 05, 2018, 04:32:53 AM
i agree with you that technical analys can help you to predict the coins trend. But, it is not exact 100% because the cryptocurrency is a new market and it is not perpect. Its actiity depend on the information too much. Beside using charts and models, you also need to hunt the news in the market.
if it is a lot of money , i will not believe in the trend forecast . there are too many factors that affect the price of encryption . the best strategy is to hold it for the long term .

we cant take action on time in these markets.
whales are playing so easily in same coins. instead of buy low sell high, we fall in reverse position and buy high sell low.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 04:29:57 AM
I sold everything off before shit hit the fan and I'm hearing stories everywhere of decimated portfolio's that are - 50% or more. Unless you're willing to sit trough a bear market which can take years holding will work for you but if you care a little more about your investemnts and aren't sure if they will come out right then you're better of actively managing them. Having some more in-depth market knowledge sure can help.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 03:39:36 AM
i agree with you that technical analys can help you to predict the coins trend. But, it is not exact 100% because the cryptocurrency is a new market and it is not perpect. Its actiity depend on the information too much. Beside using charts and models, you also need to hunt the news in the market.
That's right what you say. We all will not be able to only rely on technical analysis because this crypto market every day there is always the latest information. And we all should always monitor the new news contained in the market. We must actively see the state of the market so as not to miss the new news.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
June 05, 2018, 02:57:03 AM
Asking myself this question since first alt crash,and keep regreting.Think to late now for sale.Btc is more and more stable.Another few month and might be in flat,what will give alts some time to recover.Another btc bull run can be expected as well
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
June 05, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
Sometimed I do that. If the coin decrease I will sell the coin and wait the price to decrease more and buy again. But it is very risky because what if the coin you sell increase the price fastly. Thry have advatanges and disadvantages to trader if they do that. So if you want safe you just hold your coin and wait the price to increase again or other option is to buy more coin.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 05, 2018, 02:24:34 AM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

I prefer to hold altcoin and so I am sure by holding for a long time we can also see the profits and if the altcoin price is back I will sell my altcoin and can get a good profit and can buy altcoin back

Activity: 350
June 04, 2018, 10:48:17 PM
It really seems to me to choose the right strategy and stick to it. Do not give in to the spontaneous desire to buy when rising and selling when falling.
I agree with this, we need to stick with a strategy, there are many people that begin with the right strategy and then they decide that they want more profits or that this is taking simply too long and they decide to become traders when they do not have the knowledge or the experience to do it, we have seen many example of this in the forum of people that held for sometime and then they got rid of their coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 06:46:46 AM
I really don't know if it can go any lower
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 09:50:52 AM
if it is a lot of money , i will not believe in the trend forecast . there are too many factors that affect the price of encryption . the best strategy is to hold it for the long term .
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 31, 2018, 09:02:04 AM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?
You only hold coins that you think is for long term for those that you think is not then you have to always set stop loss and then buy back when it goes lower and then sell when it gets high. And yes this requires you to know how to TA for you to know when to go in and out.
Activity: 280
May 29, 2018, 02:38:30 PM
I think that today you need to trade daily. This will now bring maximum profit. Some altcoins per day yield 10-20 percent. I think that this is an excellent result.
Activity: 364
May 29, 2018, 02:27:35 PM
It really seems to me to choose the right strategy and stick to it. Do not give in to the spontaneous desire to buy when rising and selling when falling.
Activity: 378
May 29, 2018, 01:07:24 PM
sell at a low price than buying again quite funny because we bought our capital again. better hold and then buy more when the price is low if still have capital it will give a greater advantage.
May 25, 2018, 12:43:21 AM
Few days ago I was like wake in my nightmare I've been holding my coins 3 months ago and without doing anything because all I know before is it's better to hold and hold but few days ago I was wake up in this nightmare those 3 months passed it's all wasted because I never increased my coins but only kept it, that was my bad. And today I am trying to trade and it is not easy but it's also difficult.
About 5% of traders on the market are successful at a long distance. It is very complex, intellectual, very nervous, exhausting work. When you get to a growing market, you might think that you are a very good trader. But as we saw, many traders lost a lot of money a couple of months ago. The market gave a slap to very many traders
The problem is that many traders may think that they are very good when in fact the market is doing all the work for them, this is what happened in the previous bull run, it is very easy to look like a genius when the market grows 20 times, but it is in the current market conditions were the true traders show their skills because they are able to earn money even in this difficult market.

I quite agree with you, trading cryptocurrencies has more finesse than trading traditional financial instruments and this can in many ways enhance durable factors of most cryptocurrency projects, especially in the long run.
Yes, there are many people that began trading and they earned money just because the market was in very favorable conditions, and now that the market has returned to a behavior that corresponds more with the normality they are losing everything that they earned because they were not responsible for those profits the market was, in fact they could have gotten better results by just holding their coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

Holding is a very valuable strategy in crypto. It is not just for beginners and newbies but even the long-time crypto investors are still using that strategy. With this strategy, you will see that your value is going up and down. If you take a look at it you are somehow made to think that selling during the expensive days and buying back during the cheap days is the way to make more profit, but I am telling you, it is not as easy as you might thought. Try it if you want to know the real experience. A lot have been saying they should just have hodl.
You should hold and sell back higher instead. If you sell right now, let me tell you that you will earn an incremental rise in the prices of your coins. You also would need to buy again and you will have to buy at the prevailing market prices which will be not more economic from the point of view of an economist. If you hold now and sell back high, you will earn a whole rise in the price of each unit of coin and not the incremental rise.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 15, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

Holding is a very valuable strategy in crypto. It is not just for beginners and newbies but even the long-time crypto investors are still using that strategy. With this strategy, you will see that your value is going up and down. If you take a look at it you are somehow made to think that selling during the expensive days and buying back during the cheap days is the way to make more profit, but I am telling you, it is not as easy as you might thought. Try it if you want to know the real experience. A lot have been saying they should just have hodl.
Activity: 352
May 15, 2018, 02:02:29 AM
It depends on traders knowledge. I think that newbies should hold because there are many speculations in crypto and they can easily make mistakes. However, sell and buy back lower is more profitable but riskier.
This sounds great idea. I know you mean to say that you have gotten some coins and the want to sell them because the current prices are high and you do not want to loose the chance. Very well let me mention the stories of few others who earned riches by holding them for long. You never know when the prices would be low again and after selling, you would be out of the market which does not sound good.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 02:53:21 PM
Sell and buy back lower
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
May 12, 2018, 02:51:46 PM
Few days ago I was like wake in my nightmare I've been holding my coins 3 months ago and without doing anything because all I know before is it's better to hold and hold but few days ago I was wake up in this nightmare those 3 months passed it's all wasted because I never increased my coins but only kept it, that was my bad. And today I am trying to trade and it is not easy but it's also difficult.
About 5% of traders on the market are successful at a long distance. It is very complex, intellectual, very nervous, exhausting work. When you get to a growing market, you might think that you are a very good trader. But as we saw, many traders lost a lot of money a couple of months ago. The market gave a slap to very many traders
The problem is that many traders may think that they are very good when in fact the market is doing all the work for them, this is what happened in the previous bull run, it is very easy to look like a genius when the market grows 20 times, but it is in the current market conditions were the true traders show their skills because they are able to earn money even in this difficult market.

I quite agree with you, trading cryptocurrencies has more finesse than trading traditional financial instruments and this can in many ways enhance durable factors of most cryptocurrency projects, especially in the long run.
May 12, 2018, 12:17:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: