Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower - page 9. (Read 1831 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
graphs can give us information about something that gives us information about what has happened in the past but it is not very robust to work with graphics.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
If you know a coin is going to go down, then why not sell it and buy back at the lower price? It's one of the best strategies I use. It's basically a free way to increase your position in a coin. I've been doing this with XVG since back in December. Have already tripled my investment off of it.

Which is fine IF you KNOW  coin is going to go down, which I would guess the vast majority of people don't, including me.

Tried that, got burned.

Holding is the safer option if you feel confident that a coin is worth more than what it is currently valued at; just my opinion  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
April 28, 2018, 05:12:23 PM
If you know a coin is going to go down, then why not sell it and buy back at the lower price? It's one of the best strategies I use. It's basically a free way to increase your position in a coin. I've been doing this with XVG since back in December. Have already tripled my investment off of it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 05:08:59 PM
When price are high, hold more till its the highest then sell and wait for it to dump then buy again and hold. But with this strategy you must be very careful and focused and be able to use your guts. I' ve been successful with this but i also consider technical analysis and charts. I also monitor  as often as i can to understand the market strategies that best suit for my investments.
Activity: 462
April 28, 2018, 05:05:48 PM
What if you can't buy back lower and actually you sold at the dip? I don't want to think that possibility but if I sell at dip and see Bitcoin to rise 100k USD I would be very mad. When I have no clue about where to go I hodl my coins. It's better to wait longer than to lose the chance of your life.
today a little everyone becomes crazy, because everyone is already milking when the moment when Bitcoin rises to such high prices. You call a figure of 100,000 dollars, But this will be a Fantastic figure. But apparently it is possible, even real.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
April 28, 2018, 04:58:02 PM
What if you can't buy back lower and actually you sold at the dip? I don't want to think that possibility but if I sell at dip and see Bitcoin to rise 100k USD I would be very mad. When I have no clue about where to go I hodl my coins. It's better to wait longer than to lose the chance of your life.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
April 25, 2018, 04:41:36 PM
It actually depends on your strategy, some would just hold and sit on their investment because it might be too late to sell it since the bear market started months ago. You can either sell them and buy back when the market dips a lot.
What strategy would not be, every trader sells more expensively, but buys more cheaply. I think that these are irreplaceable rules for any trade.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 03:27:12 PM
The price of some coins is constantly falling down. So it is very difficult to sell at a higher price and buy it again at a lower price. Youu can make a lot of money if you can buy back lower Smiley
You had a lot of opportunities to buy when the price was very low, you had weeks to get as much of your preferred coins for such ridiculous prices, now the prices have gone up a little bit but not too much so it is still a good opportunity for those that did not have the money, you will not catch the very bottom of the market but buying bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at the current prices is still a bargain

we should see the current active pattern, if the downflow looks out of control then we should refrain from ordering until they get back the reflected price and return on active fluctuations, we can not buy altcoin if the downward trend is drastic, the lag time to provide an active buy order should you specify at a price that you think makes the most sense to be at a turning point.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 25, 2018, 12:42:36 PM
The price of some coins is constantly falling down. So it is very difficult to sell at a higher price and buy it again at a lower price. Youu can make a lot of money if you can buy back lower Smiley
You had a lot of opportunities to buy when the price was very low, you had weeks to get as much of your preferred coins for such ridiculous prices, now the prices have gone up a little bit but not too much so it is still a good opportunity for those that did not have the money, you will not catch the very bottom of the market but buying bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at the current prices is still a bargain
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
April 23, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
Few days ago I was like wake in my nightmare I've been holding my coins 3 months ago and without doing anything because all I know before is it's better to hold and hold but few days ago I was wake up in this nightmare those 3 months passed it's all wasted because I never increased my coins but only kept it, that was my bad. And today I am trying to trade and it is not easy but it's also difficult.
About 5% of traders on the market are successful at a long distance. It is very complex, intellectual, very nervous, exhausting work. When you get to a growing market, you might think that you are a very good trader. But as we saw, many traders lost a lot of money a couple of months ago. The market gave a slap to very many traders
We cant really give an exact percentage on how many traders could able to withdstand this very volatile market and a crucial tug of war between sellers and buyers.If we do talk on forex trading only 5% do really able to become successful i dont know if it would be similar to cryptomarket or even more lower but i would say its not really that hard to make money due to very high volatileness.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
April 23, 2018, 03:34:23 PM
I think that today you need to trade daily. This will now bring maximum profit. Some altcoins per day yield 10-20 percent. I think that this is an excellent result.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
April 23, 2018, 03:08:47 PM
Few days ago I was like wake in my nightmare I've been holding my coins 3 months ago and without doing anything because all I know before is it's better to hold and hold but few days ago I was wake up in this nightmare those 3 months passed it's all wasted because I never increased my coins but only kept it, that was my bad. And today I am trying to trade and it is not easy but it's also difficult.
About 5% of traders on the market are successful at a long distance. It is very complex, intellectual, very nervous, exhausting work. When you get to a growing market, you might think that you are a very good trader. But as we saw, many traders lost a lot of money a couple of months ago. The market gave a slap to very many traders
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013
Be A Digital Miner
April 23, 2018, 03:07:53 PM
Last weeks were very hot for trading. I think that many traders don't sleep today, but actively trade coins. In such a growing market it is very pleasant and profitable to trade. I love crypto for such days. Sometimes one or few days of trading brings me profits for a month.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
April 23, 2018, 08:54:54 AM
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
April 23, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

Did you ever heart about Nano ?
No I haven't ? Is this already completed project? Or still goes on? If its completed what is the capitalization? And the most important what for is this project was made? Do you hav a link to website or whitepaper?
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 04:13:36 PM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?
honestly, if I am a beginner here, about trading certainly can not understand much, maybe what can i know about the rise and fall of coin i see the charts, and i when analyzing when is the right time to buy and when is my time to sell it, the treders in can here tell me about trade?
There is first time for everything and if you are a beginner in the profession of trader, with time and hard work, one day you will become an expert trader. I order to get at the top of the mountain, we are supposed to start from the bottom. Chart reading, going through the predictions of crypto experts and their reasons is all a trader needs to know plus some patience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
April 22, 2018, 02:53:07 PM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?
Yes, in certain situations, I use that way of selling all the assets and buying them again at a low price.
Like yesterday I sold my Bitcoin at $ 7K and bought it again for $ 6.5K now Bitcoin's price reaches $ 9K. that means I get a double advantage.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
April 22, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
Both options are good. What is better choose is depend about you and yours possibility. Because holding is good when you have not a lot of free time for crypto. If you want and can try with day trading, do it because it will give you bigger profit for sure
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 01:59:58 PM
I think holding isn't much effective in cryptocurrencies. The chart moves by hours, even minutes. Holding some promising coins only gives you some profit. On the other hand, acttively trading, or so they say, day trading, is much more effective.
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

I prefer to hold, because it holds the right choice when the market is falling, and it can save me from losses because it sells when the price falls, and I just have to wait for it to rise again, and I will benefit by selling at a high price.
Pages:
Jump to: