Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 13. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
You know, in the last 6 months I have lost more than 100 thousand dollars and now my patience has burst, I have sold almost all the cryptocurrency. I don't know what the future holds.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 04:04:37 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

You better wait for back up Bitcoin. For now, it does all depend on coin Bitcoin. But this will be in the Bitcoin prediction that by the end of this year will rise very high. So you have to be sure and keep continue to keep your Altcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 23, 2018, 03:50:59 AM
if my advice for this year is better to hold first than we sell. because if we sell it can make a loss on our own. so if you want to get a big profit it's better to hold on first
but for that we have to prepare a big mental so that there will be no sell panic that makes a loss and regrets later. besides making sure that your life needs are met, it will be easier to keep holding it
Activity: 283
August 15, 2018, 09:24:13 AM
don't sell because all coins price is decrease so wait for when this price will increase ,you can sell that time but now is not good time to sell so you should hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 09:16:22 AM
if my advice for this year is better to hold first than we sell. because if we sell it can make a loss on our own. so if you want to get a big profit it's better to hold on first
Activity: 324
August 09, 2018, 03:45:45 PM
I think that nobody can help you, because nobody know what will happen tomorrow. Sell half and hold another half, so you take right decision for the half at least. It is not joke, it is strategy!
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 07:58:40 AM
most logically, you will keep everything at home and soberly assess the state of the market at the moment and this assessment says that now it is not profitable to sell
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 07:32:00 AM
The market is down trend now! Never sell at this momment!
Activity: 184
August 08, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
Selling coins and waiting for price repurchases is very safe, but if its price no longer falls, then you will also face losses!
you're right, cutting losses is something that must be done first and after that just think about how to cover losses for example by buying more when the price goes down and holding it back.
Activity: 60
August 08, 2018, 06:34:02 AM
Selling coins and waiting for price repurchases is very safe, but if its price no longer falls, then you will also face losses!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 06:30:38 AM
now you can wait a little and after August 15, already enter the market and buy a crypto currency at a low price
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 06:11:47 AM
If you are holding alts from the picks of the price then continue holding..What else can do
But if you have bought ETH or BTC for fiat now - it perfect opportunity to invest in promising ICOs that alsmost reach hard cap ( Ubexor Ingot as an example) and then sell them once they appear on exchnages. This way u will get profitable short term speculation
There is no guarantee that speculation will be profitable..On such bearish market profit is the thing we may only dream of Grin
Well, thats true, but the point is that old alts have dropped significantly and recovering will be much more complicated task then rising in price for brand new ICOs
well, thats true. But still..Any ICO is risky investment as u can not be sure that it would appear at any worthy exchnage at all!
well, that depends on the particular ICO.
It is very hard to pick up really promising one. Thats why I invest in ICOs only 10% of whole my deposit.
PS this time contributed in Ubex, will see how will it go
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 06:04:23 AM
If you are holding alts from the picks of the price then continue holding..What else can do
But if you have bought ETH or BTC for fiat now - it perfect opportunity to invest in promising ICOs that alsmost reach hard cap ( Ubexor Ingot as an example) and then sell them once they appear on exchnages. This way u will get profitable short term speculation
There is no guarantee that speculation will be profitable..On such bearish market profit is the thing we may only dream of Grin
Yeah there is no other choice when you invest in an altcoin and the price drops very fast but make sure that they still have the potential to go back up, otherwise you have to give up and do cutlose. investing in ico is also a good thing, but you have to be careful..
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 06:01:43 AM
Well, thats true, but the point is that old alts have dropped significantly and recovering will be much more complicated task then rising in price for brand new ICOs
well, thats true. But still..Any ICO is risky investment as u can not be sure that it would appear at any worthy exchnage at all!
August 08, 2018, 05:44:25 AM
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 05:37:45 AM
August 08, 2018, 05:27:03 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
August 08, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
hold or sell is a very confusing choice, sometimes after we sell the price of the coin goes up straight away, but if we hold the price goes down Grin my advice is to find out first about the coin information if there is information that can make the price of the coin rise, but if there is no one you can sell it Wink
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
Just hold the coin you already have. Decrease in bitcoin prices has been frequent throughout the year. if the coins you have the potential to have a high enough price in the market you better be patient and save first. Once regulations are in, we will have alot more people investing in it and the market cap will grow.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 08, 2018, 02:39:54 AM
The current choice of the market is to hold the coins because we have seen many downfalls and now it is not the right time to enter the market, so it is very good to hold the coins as long as possible until the market starts recovering.
Pages:
Jump to: