Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 14. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 02:36:56 AM
It's better to hold than to sell it right now, just keep holding your token in a long term and wait until it increase!
Activity: 504
August 08, 2018, 02:19:03 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

If you bought from an ICO then you should have sold it right after it get listed or after a month it gets listed in the exchange. But because you did not, you need to hold it and here is what you got to do. If it manage to recover to the price where you bought then sell it but if it happen to rise in the middle if the bull run then at least wait a little bit so it can give you back 2x profit.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
August 07, 2018, 09:55:27 PM
If you doubt the coins that you have, and the selling price is higher than the price when you buy first, It will better if you sell. But if the price already below the purchase price and you believe that the price will go back up, you’d better hold.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
August 07, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
to just right now the only thing to do is hold ,until the market is in stable condition ,and I don't know how long the market will be stable so for now what we are doing is just being patient
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 06:43:45 PM
You should hold it for a long time.
The price of a coin when the ICO is not too high therefore you have to wait until the price is high so you can sell it.
I think you have to be more patient because the ICO coin does have good potential because the coin is developing in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
August 07, 2018, 06:24:27 PM
In this situation, only HODL! I would advise you to sell only when the market rises very high, you can hold it for several years, and then you will earn a lot since the Cryptocurrency is the future and many understand this.
Activity: 184
August 07, 2018, 06:12:26 PM
I think that at this moment it would be best to keep the coins you have, now you feel that the price of the low price and the value of Bitcoin also decreases, then the currencies are in low affected by this reason. You should only Expect the market price to rise.
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
August 07, 2018, 04:51:23 PM
It all depends on situation. Sometimes you need to sell them, and in other situations you can hold them. Holding usually more efficient.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 03:55:03 AM
We do not the percent of your losses. If you have more than 80% - so just hold. You loss a lot and to fix this losses is not very correct. You can wait at least little market rising, and only than sell with small losses. But if you only have -20% now - so sell and do not think. Market will go a little deeper soon and you can buy more alts to your portfolio. But the best way in crypto now - not to buy alts and hold Bitcoin)
That is right. There is a fall of more than $200 from what the value had been yesterday. This means you should not sell coins and should rather hold. But sometimes the fall is just momentary and one should focus on their business plan despite being deviated by the market. In the same way, the technology is spreading slowly and is being recognized by some more countries so it will  lead to a considerable rise in the demand for the coin as well and the future prices will be much higher than the current market prevailing price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
In my opinion we better wait for the market to recover and not make a sudden move. to make a profit on the market because now,we need a lot of experience. We need a little patience, there will be a lot of growth this winter.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 07:42:49 AM
Now the market is still in a state of decline, and it seems to me that the best solution at the moment is to fix a part of the tokens in dollars, but how to deal only with you.
Activity: 182
August 06, 2018, 07:33:13 AM
If the price goes down, indeed, it will continue to decline. He will rise again, so we must wait as long as necessary. It's simple. It is better to keep at bitcoin failures or altcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 05:44:38 AM
Now the price of altcoin is declining.So it's good to hold it now.Of course the price of altcoin this year will increase.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 06, 2018, 05:20:22 AM
My personal advice to you is to keep, the current coins are constantly falling, the market is extremely hard at this stage, if you sell pennies you will regret it later.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 06, 2018, 03:57:32 AM
If you sell your cryptocurrency now, later, you will call yourself a loser. Do you really want it? Try to be more patient and hold all of your tokens and BTC.

Holding or selling depends from your inner emotions and decisions. If you have decided to be on a short term investment, then selling can never be a worst thing at all since the moment you see your crypto rising drastically that will result to a very huge profit, then that's alright. The only thing that you will be a loser if you sell your crypto in a very losing price and keeping a cryptocurrency that is worthless and useless even after several years of existence.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 06, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
It depends on the coins you bought on the ICO. Does those coins still have any development in the roadmap? And how was it? Was it good the change from point to point of the roadmap? If it's good, you better endure this feeling of selling. If it get worse, I think selling is fine. I can't say for sure, but as an investor, we need to get back our capital and earn more.
Activity: 462
August 06, 2018, 12:52:32 AM
Now it is better to hold until the price of altcoin increases.Now the price of Bitcoin is decreasing.But I think Bitcoin's price will increase by the end of this month.So do not sell altcoin now.I hope the price of altcoin this year will reach new peak.

If you do not care about the money you spent for the cryptocurrency, sure rush to sell all of your altcoins. If it means something for you, hold alts until you get the profit.
Activity: 420
August 05, 2018, 02:17:02 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
You should at this time have to keep all the coins you have. If you have more capital, I even suggest you buy more crypto coins. Because now is the right time to buy as many crypto coins as possible.
Activity: 560
August 05, 2018, 12:34:16 PM
We do not the percent of your losses. If you have more than 80% - so just hold. You loss a lot and to fix this losses is not very correct. You can wait at least little market rising, and only than sell with small losses. But if you only have -20% now - so sell and do not think. Market will go a little deeper soon and you can buy more alts to your portfolio. But the best way in crypto now - not to buy alts and hold Bitcoin)
if you do not buy altcoin, and store Bitcoin, then first of all you should have confidence that Bitcoin will bring you profit in the future. preactum must be cold-blooded to all fluctuations in prices in the crypto-currency market, because a bad market condition can lead to a heart attack.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
August 05, 2018, 10:27:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: