Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 101. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 10:36:08 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I think you should sell some and wait for the right price to buy them again. Then we cn amek more money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
April 03, 2018, 10:35:43 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

There is no way you can sell right now because they are in red mark. If you follow those negative people, you will certainly lost all your effort and your investment. You better hold and keep and wait for the recovery of the coins. Be wise.
Activity: 403
April 03, 2018, 10:34:00 PM
my suggestion to hold altcoin better is to hold it first because ico is now quite promising and waiting for a good price.
Activity: 224
April 03, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

Don't believe in those people because the price will recover soon. Just keep on holding your coins and do not worry. If you sell your coins at low price, definitely you will lose some of your money. Keep your coins in your wallet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
April 03, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

If you sell them and then wait for the price to buy back would you make any profit at all? You are only making your loss final when you sell them cheaper than when you bought them. Do not do it. Just hold. That is my advice to you. However, the catch is, which particular altcoins do you own? If all those altcoins are bought from ICOs, I think you will be waiting for at least 6 months before their projects could accomplish something really significant that might cause their coins to gain in value.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 10:18:00 PM
I think you should sell some of them. You can buy in more coins that arre promising.
Activity: 392
April 03, 2018, 09:39:45 PM
it is better to hodl now because they say patience is a virtue so you must wait we do not know if the one you hodl might pump and you will get a lot of profits on it
Activity: 448
April 03, 2018, 09:31:43 PM
If we consider the market situation, It would be better to hold your coins. But you can safely sell 50 percent of your altcoins and buy other well-known coins when the price dips even further.
It's better you have to hold the coin and wait, if it is not urgent for you to withdraw then you have to wait for the price increase. All the decisions are in your hands.
It is you who need to make this decision to hold or sell your bitcoin or other coins because the coins are yours
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 09:25:55 PM
If we consider the market situation, It would be better to hold your coins. But you can safely sell 50 percent of your altcoins and buy other well-known coins when the price dips even further.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 09:24:22 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
All decisions are in your hands, if you think the price of Bitcoin or altcoin will be stable and increasing again, better to hold it. Meanwhile, if to look for profit we can also trade. its core do not panic.
April 03, 2018, 09:21:24 PM
If it is a month or two ago, I would suggest that you sell, but if it is now, I suggest you hodl.
Because selling your cryptocurrencies now is too costly, meaningless, and not worth it.
So, like me, please keep to continue hodl.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
April 03, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

Holding and investing crypto as long term investment is good option i think. Its very hard right now watching market down but i am believe that crypto market will rising again and reach peak market cap like a few months ago
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 09:09:46 PM
If the sell and then buy it back it will only make you lose your initial capital. believe me, you have an asset that is still intact however in the form of coins is not money. keep and then wait until the coins are yours up again.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

I suggest you to hold your coins to gain big profits if you sell it in low price you lose a half of your profits just hold and wait the price will pump again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

If your aiming a high profits, i think the good things you should do is to hold all your coins to avoid any losses from your capital and wait for the right time until it recover before selling.
Activity: 238
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
April 03, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

it all depends on how much you need your invested money what kind of project did you chose and what the future has your project. Now the market is in a down trend. and the reversal is not visible. If we look at history, very often long-term investors make a big profit.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
Bro, wait for some more time. Be patience and i hope you won't be disappointed. If you sell them now , of course you'll regret after some months. There is always "Ups & downs" in life. So don't loose hope. Or else you better decide what to do.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 01:07:38 PM
If it is a promising coin, better hold it because a good project usually surpass the ICO price and can double or more in long term holding. Make sure it is a good token or else you will lose more.
Activity: 112
April 03, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
Don't sell now. Perhaps now we can see the bottom and now is the time to buy.
Activity: 69
April 03, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
Hodl till you die Tongue Alt will make u rich. u jest trust them and be patience  
Pages:
Jump to: