Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 96. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 02:03:12 AM
The worst thing that can be done in this situation in the market is to start trading. Just HODL. Can be part of money to withdraw in fiat.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 01:58:16 AM
in my suggestion dont sell if you have bitcoin coins then only hold because it gives profit to you and earning from home from this work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
April 05, 2018, 01:57:19 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

My advice for you is hold, let me ask why sell in loss when you can actually hold for few months and gain your investments? Crypto future cannot and should not be justified in one or even three months, all you need to do is check their white pepper and also their road map to see if they are really following accordingly, that can also help you to predict the future of that coin.
Activity: 154
April 05, 2018, 01:48:20 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

I know It's hard for you to hold the coin. If you are worried, you should exchange it into BTC. But as you say, you bought it from ICO. So I think it have more chance to pump. Just waiting. If you sell it, you will lose money. Trying to believe in ICO.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 01:47:13 AM
if I ask you to handle your altcoin first because if you sell your altcoin now you have just a little bit of money earning it so it's better to hold it first.

If you just bought your altcoins, much better to hold it and wait for the price to rise then sell. But if you just got it from joining in bounties, go ahead, sell it before it all falls down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 01:28:04 AM
For if you have a better profit in the release alone, but if you feel there is no profit at all not in lepas.jadi I think personally for now only defend first.
Activity: 295
April 05, 2018, 01:25:11 AM
Just hold dont sell if your profit is loss. Patience is the key to success . Its normal the altcoins goes down.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 05, 2018, 01:19:14 AM
If u can hold 2+ years just hold Cheesy else u can try trading but it's more hard way then just patiently waiting when marker recover. Just forget about your investment and enjoy life. Comeback later... after 3 years Cheesy
Activity: 193
April 05, 2018, 01:17:08 AM
For now the all altcoins is down. Much better hold your altcoins and wait the price is pump. Dont sell if the price is deep because your invest is bieng loss.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
April 05, 2018, 01:06:20 AM

I do not know exactly what altcoin you hold. this is what makes the difficulties of speculation. but if you have knowledge about the trade you can do it, because you can cover up the deep losses. my advice, you better find information from altcoin telegram channel network
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
April 05, 2018, 12:55:26 AM

what do you mean downgraded ? ICO is a long term investment.
The tokens price won't increased just after the token sale over. it will need time.
let the ICO project execute their roadmap. once they have a solid good product, the tokens price will rise.
Activity: 168
April 04, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
I think personally, In the current situation as long as the price goes down, alt the price of coins also drops so much that every alt many coin investors suffer losses. and if to stop and avoid losses, I think we should all hold our coins and wait for a good market when the price goes up, then we try to recover it as it was.
Activity: 149
April 04, 2018, 11:10:56 PM
 With the current market situation, the only sober thing to do is to Hold and wait patiently for the market to recover and regain its value
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 11:10:40 PM
The current market situation is unstable, so we have to be patient to hold anyway if sell will get low price and maybe current condition is not good to sell so be patient even though price is low...
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
April 04, 2018, 11:04:32 PM
Holding is better than to lose money that you invested. Patience is needed for the investors who do short-terms and especially for those who do long-terms.
Activity: 168
April 04, 2018, 11:01:20 PM
I don't recommend taking advice from anyone on the internet. I think investors need to do their own due diligence and not invest more than they can afford to lose. With proper research and strategy there is no need to panic or ask anonymous people for advice.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 10:58:13 PM
it's best to hold it first and wait for the bitcoin to rise and altcoin will increase before you sell it so you can earn more.
Activity: 490
April 04, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
My suggestion is to keep hold for a while because it is now entering mid year and start up if you hold. and hopefully stay up until the end of the year.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 04, 2018, 10:28:27 PM
really, this is a strategy in running trading. usually, this strategy is used to minimize the risk opportunities received. currently, the market that I monitor has increased, so if you want to sell your coins, you can get a big profit.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 10:27:39 PM
If you believe the price will go down then it is better to cutlose by selling, my suggestion it depends how much your losses at the current price, so if the loss is great then it would be better to keep holding while if small loss I suggest to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: