Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 100. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:38:16 AM
My strategy is to hold. If there is no knowledge of technical analysis, then you should not engage in trading. This is a very difficult matter. In the trade is very high self-control so as not to lose money. Do not give in to panic and calmly keep them in your
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 04, 2018, 12:12:48 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
holding is the best choice when it is like this. so this minimizes the losses received. I believe by holding a coin you can get a price high enough for the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 11:36:00 PM
Hold them, it will rises up again in several weeks. I know its not easy but you have to do it, because the only thing that you need to do is be patient and wait for the price.
Activity: 240
April 03, 2018, 11:35:39 PM
Friendly advice: sell your coin if you know that its value can satisfy what you need and what you want, if you think the value of that coins is decreasing and will not satisfy the value you want then don't sell it. It is better to sell it when the price is going up so that you will profit from what you've bought, hold it when the price goes down because you will not have the same amount you've use to buy it when you sell it when the price is decreasing.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
April 03, 2018, 11:34:02 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
nope, dont sell them, just hold them, as long as you dont get enough profit then dont sell. its true that bitcoin decreases its own value, and all other altcoins are being affected by this, but this is not a good reason to sell and buy back if the market recovers.
Activity: 291
April 03, 2018, 11:32:20 PM
this is the best time to buy more or invest in icos. Its the best way to get coins at cheap prices, there can also be bonuses when you invest in ICO. Its the best bang for the buck way to purchase a coin before it went into the market. I would say invest in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available
Activity: 290
April 03, 2018, 11:22:45 PM
At this point when the market is so low holding is the only option I can think of. For me there is no point on selling my coins when I can't earn profit out of it. I would rather hold them and wait patiently for the market to recover and prices goes up again. Don't follow others who are panic selling their coins, later on when everything goes up again they will regret the decisions they made.
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 11:15:48 PM
First of you need to check if you sell it now would you gain anything? If not, then don't. You don't actually lose anything, until you sell your assets or coins.
Just wait it out, prices will recover. believe in your coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
April 03, 2018, 11:10:30 PM
if you found out the you can earn if you sell it is better for you to sell because no one knows when the price will drops again and if that happens it is not advisable for you to sell .
And if you want to hold make sure that you will not sell it in the future if you need some money , meaning your coins should be on your wallet until the desired price reached .
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 10:59:32 PM
if looking at the market now, in my opinion, Hold is better. because if sold when the market goes down is a loss, then hold for several months until the price goes up and then you sell it will be a profit.
Activity: 56
April 03, 2018, 10:58:24 PM
Crypto space is a fast developing environment that demands complete focus from individuals and teams. We like to say that one month in blockchain is like 1 year in the real world. This means the adoption period to new circumstances is really short.So,in my opinion,if the value of your coins right now has a big difference from the price you bought it with, hold. Always go for lower loss. BTC

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 03, 2018, 10:57:08 PM
If the price already decreased so much than the ico price then you should just hold it through the bear market and wait until the next bull run. If you still want to sell then pick some with great potential both in team and idea and hold it, you can sell the rest. You invest in ico for the long run, don't forget about that so don't let short term price movements affect your decision.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

Don't go with the flow of decreased price. Just stay still, hold and keep your coins. Waiting is a virtue and you must be wise. Your coins will soon get the good price but not right now. Do not listen to them, listen to those who are positive.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 10:50:35 PM
There is no pump happening right now si better to hold it until green days come. Selling at red tide will not give you a profit or it can be result for loss money
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
Hold if the value is very low and sell it when the price is high.. Or just hold it if you believe there's a future on that coin you have..
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 03, 2018, 10:47:08 PM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is falling deeply, the price of the altcoin is low. At present, bitcoin prices fluctuate around $ 7300 and begin to show signs of recovery. If you sell at this time and wait for the price to fall, you will not be profitable, even if you will suffer losses. The best thing you should do is hold the patience, because I believe in the next few months the bitcoin will recover and increase. I will use all my savings to buy more bitcoins, because I know that bitcoin will bring more money to me later.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 03, 2018, 10:41:05 PM
We can not be sure whether to hold or wait, because basically when we make a decision we must look at the conditions. without looking at the situation then we can not do the analysis and I think it's just a bet. By doing the analysis and the situation that exists then we can also make decisions appropriately. It is unfortunate that when we make the wrong decision we can take the wrong momentum and it will harm us all.
Activity: 242
April 03, 2018, 10:39:21 PM
The market has gone through a strong fluctuation for three months. It has been a downward trend. It is very painful to continue to hold altcoin at this time. If you purchase these altcoin is short term plan, you can continue to hold it. If you plan to invest in passwords for a long time, it is recommended that you change to BTC as early as possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 03, 2018, 10:39:06 PM
As we can see the status, all the coins are red or down dramatically. Maybe all you have to do is hold it and keep it until there is a change even though it's unpredictable. But even if there is a rise it is just manipulation and only rises a bit and not long will fall back. You can only sell it when the price goes up even if only slightly in order to have a good profit or to earn more money.
Activity: 45
April 03, 2018, 10:36:19 PM
If you sell your coins now, would you gain anything with reference on how much you bought them? If not, then you are only sealing your fate of loss.
If that is the case, I suggest you hold your coins and wait for it to bounce back. Otherwise, your loss is final.
Pages:
Jump to: