Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 10. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 20, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
Take for example the current btc movement and imagine these two strategies. Hodling would bring you minus 15% of your depo for the single day. Trading will at least save this 15%. What is better?Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
I think this time to buy some coins, because the price is very very cheap now.
If you was buying some coins, you can hold a few months and I think you can get a profit, sir.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 10:54:08 AM
I think the best option is to hold the coin until the end because the drop is far enough. And it's not just one or two coin that  go down the price, but it's almost all going down in prices. For now we can only be patient.
Activity: 378
November 20, 2018, 10:47:30 AM
The large cap coins like ETH, BTC or XRP are experiencing short term ups and downs. This is good for trading frequently. That way you can enjoy some profits in this sideways going market. BTC has so far maintained its price above the low level support. So, if you know basics of trading, I would suggest you to go for trade instead of hodl in this phase.

Exactly, even in the time to come, I also suggest that people should trade, instead of holding because the market has changed and is very unstable, the hold just makes us unable to cope with the market and the consequence is very obvious when many people have lost a huge amount of money. Although trading has also received the loss, but at least traders are cutting losses and limiting larger losses, they may even be compensating for their losses through the opportunities that this market is creating while those that hold can only wait.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 10:33:18 AM
Trade is more profitable and this requires our precision to take advantage of opportunities. Daily trading must be fast to buy coins when prices fall and immediately sell coins when prices have gone up. And this, in my opinion, is more effective for profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 10:32:20 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

Yes it is profitable to hold. If you do need money immediately, then you're free to sell your tokens now but if you want a better selling price for your tokens, then waiting is the best answer. If you wait a little more longer, the price may vary. It may be higher or lower depending on the trend.
the development never experienced the recovery as a whole. This isn't very good for the future of Cryptocurrency. so at high risk for market Cryptocurrency experience attenuation. so I highly recommend holding to boost progress of the development of Cryptocurrency in order to generate even more improvement.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

Yes it is profitable to hold. If you do need money immediately, then you're free to sell your tokens now but if you want a better selling price for your tokens, then waiting is the best answer. If you wait a little more longer, the price may vary. It may be higher or lower depending on the trend.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 20, 2018, 10:20:19 AM
If you do not know how to trade, then just hold the coins and tokens. If there are available funds, buy cheap for you Altcoins. Perhaps we will not see such cheap prices in the future.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 20, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
Go ahead and trade all of you,,, I am just holding no different from when it was rising, to the point now that they are all falling. I think this is just incredible,,, I feel slightly panicked,,, but just leaving all of my coins inside my wallets safely. The good thing about this crazy show is that we are seeing a lot of medium term traders and supposed holders now flooding out so I guess those that are left standing will be the ones who will finally get in big again. Keep calm and do not worry, this is the small picture stuff!
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 20, 2018, 10:09:25 AM
I am holding my asset for now on because of the downtrend for all the crypto on the market. I hope this situation will normal again and makes the market green again especially Bitcoin to rise up again.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
November 20, 2018, 10:00:30 AM
Personally, I prefer to keep the coins in the long run, because I have a bad trading experience!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
November 20, 2018, 09:56:47 AM
Trade. a hold will only make your estimation more destroyed. and now the most suitable is that you trade. take your profits immediately and make a CL decision if necessary. do not hold
Activity: 304
November 20, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

I will go for trade, trade is more profitable than holding your coins more than a year. Why? because in holding you will not do anything about your coin, but in trading, you can do anything.. trading it and gain profit. I assure to you if you are gifted as a trader and have knowledge on it for sure you will gain profit day by day.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 20, 2018, 09:49:33 AM
In my opinion, what should be done now is to sell and wait to buy back, attention to the crypto currency price movement, if it is still in a correction position, just keep quiet and do nothing until the situation gets better, pay attention to the lowest
Activity: 275
November 20, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
If you feel good in trading, it will be the best option, if not, you need to save your coins, because the market is now low.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
The large cap coins like ETH, BTC or XRP are experiencing short term ups and downs. This is good for trading frequently. That way you can enjoy some profits in this sideways going market. BTC has so far maintained its price above the low level support. So, if you know basics of trading, I would suggest you to go for trade instead of hodl in this phase.
Activity: 244
November 20, 2018, 08:11:46 AM
For me personally, trading is still a rather risky area of activity - you need sufficient knowledge and skills to succeed. For the right investments, knowledge is also needed, but I understand this field of activity better, now I continue to hold the most reliable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
November 20, 2018, 07:57:30 AM
While trying to save crypto from total fall, one should also be very wise and not just sit back to watch. There are steps that need to be taken at this time of dip, in order to make some profits. If you cannot trade, you can just simply leave your coins and follow the trend of things in the crypto space.
Nonetheless, you can just think of what to do for a better investment, by also taking part in the dip, to buy the dip.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
November 20, 2018, 07:06:11 AM
At present, I prefer trading rather than hold. I will buy bitcoin and take profits when bouncing in the target resist area. But you have to be careful, you need to remember "big profits big risk".
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 06:50:12 AM
please i will tell everyone to hold only altcoins and trade every Bitcoin they have. This loss has made people go haywire. The market is drastically going down daily and it is not becoming funny anymore
Pages:
Jump to: