Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 12. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 12:19:04 PM
Is it profitable to sell? I think you need to wait for some time, because there will be more growth and promising coins will grow in value, and coins with weak projects will disappear.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
November 19, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
It is so difficult cituation in market now. Now days change your strategy to earn crypto. I just wouldr prefer to hold such the most perspective alts, and sell bad coins out.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
November 19, 2018, 12:13:56 PM
Awaiting for better days, no way I am going to sell something currently unless crypto is the only way to pay.  Some traders are still making profits and some increasing their bags, everything is the same but at a lower price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 19, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
I think if you are stuck please hold on, and buy again at the current price because the current price I think is already below.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 19, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
Looking at the current market situation, we can say that it is better to start trading because the market will not grow, at least for another half a year, therefore, to earn money, you need to adapt to the current situation and begin to act and learn  Smiley
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 19, 2018, 12:10:09 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
in my opinion both of these things can be done successfully in case a person really knows what to do and how to act now
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 12:08:15 PM
I will probably keep holding my positions even if it is tempting to exit as the BTC broke a major support, so it is to be expected that it will drop even more. And its movement should pull all the alts down as well. Damn, these two recent flash crashes were properly scary, but still, I am in for the long haul.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 11:28:07 AM
If you will keep the coin for some period of time and then if you trade you will be able to get good profit earnings through the good project which you are going to trade..
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
November 19, 2018, 11:23:11 AM
I think, it would be better if we wait for a while till the market is stable again. Especially in such a hard bear market we should never invest in something we don’t understand, invest only what we can afford to lose.
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 11:01:55 AM
Experience will teach you a lot of great things. However, avoid learning about trading in an expensive way. You should just avoid becoming too emotional in trading. If you are going to trade the money you have earned through joining campaigns, you can freely do so. However, take note that trading is risky, even experience traders incur losses and some even loss a great amount of money on trading. You must have your own preference and strategy as a trader.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
November 19, 2018, 10:54:57 AM
Why do we have to sell our tokens if we can sell them immediately. than we gamble in the hope that the price is still higher than the price we can not sell sooner rather than.
Activity: 364
November 19, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
why should I hold if i can trade the tokens at large? Yes, there are low-cost tokens and it's worth it, but always keep in mind that prices have fallen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 19, 2018, 10:33:30 AM
looking at the market, which crashed loudly, nothing is left but to only store coins and wait for a turn.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 06:55:22 AM
trade immediately than you hold coins without a doubt if prices go up or down. When we get it we have more than gambling on the clinch
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 06:35:34 AM
I think at this moment that things are really down, holding will be the best option as selling at the present urglyiness rate will not put something good in your pocket rather it will make you loose your assets so why not hold and wait till things get back to normal again. I know people will ask what if the situation ion doesn't get better and I will answer that with what if the situation get better? So I will advice you to hold hoping for a better deal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
November 18, 2018, 06:22:36 AM
for me it is better to immediately withdraw the coins that are available because the preserve may even decrease. When it comes to holding the coins, the price may increase, but it may fall
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 05:50:23 AM
trading is better i think, we can earn daily if we are smart in trading.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 18, 2018, 05:28:20 AM
you can use both. I think that hold is the method of earning which comes already in a critical cases. it is obvious that after all, trading is a method much more profitable and it is possible to earn more
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 05:26:07 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
If you have cryptocurrencies, it's best to hold them for a while, and now selling them is definitely a loss.
Activity: 196
November 18, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

now I prefer active work, that is trading.  and I leave hold for those times when the cryptocurrency is in a precarious position. this allows me to still successfully earn in the market
Pages:
Jump to: