Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 7. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 112
November 22, 2018, 10:29:44 AM
Of course hold. It is very difficult to trade, not everyone can master the trading on the stock exchange, and by the way, one must have nerves of steel. It is better and safer to hold, and make several deals in year.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 09:03:23 AM
Hold or Trade? Is that a correct question to ask? It is like asking what do you prefer to eat: apples or bananas? These are 2 different strategies and each of us can choose what he is up to.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 08:55:25 AM
now I prefer holding the coins that are owned until the market recovers, if I make a trade now I think it is very risky, I will wait until
the market recovers and the price returns high, the market is very volatile and unpredictable, I prefer playing safe
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
November 22, 2018, 08:52:08 AM
if you want to take a risk and go for a fast profit trading is the best way, but trading needs skills and also the risk is there always, HODL is not that good in this bear market but there are people who really want to HOLD a coin for years so maybe you will decide on that on your own
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 08:26:30 AM
actually this depends on how much knowledge you have, if you have knowledge about trade, now you have to do it. but if not? you can do nothing but hold back and wait.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 08:14:37 AM
don't you see these daily movements in the market. even yesterday and today it was possible to make more than 10%
in any case, it is necessary to buy and trade, maybe faster or slower.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
November 22, 2018, 08:02:35 AM
I chose to hold the crypto I had. I still believe in price increases at a later time, I don't want crypto I have bought cheaply for whales. I still believe that one day the technology of payment using crypto will be needed in the future. If you believe in crypto, don't sell the assets you have
Activity: 182
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 22, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
You could buy the day before yesterday, or even yesterday, and make a profit. Now the market is going up little by little. I think we should not stop trading.
Activity: 53
November 22, 2018, 03:58:52 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

when the crypto price is down, as well as you hold the coin first, after the price is back expensive, then you can sell with a lot of profit
Activity: 518
November 22, 2018, 03:43:12 AM
This is really not a time not a time to trade or buy until and unless market stabilizes, it is quite risky at the moment to trade, suggesting to avoid that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 22, 2018, 03:35:46 AM
Trading is mots risky movements on crypto market when price going down.
If you not in crypto for 5 6 year better dont trade
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 22, 2018, 03:32:01 AM
I don’t think that many people make money by trading. In general, 70-80% of people who are engaged in trading will lose their money in the long run. I think it is best to trade in some kind of altcoin paired with bitcoin, to increase the amount of bitcoin. And bitcoin is only hold.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 22, 2018, 03:29:07 AM
Trading is much more complicated and there are no guarantees that it is more profitable than just keeping crypto coins in your wallet. You need to be able to adapt to the crypto market and choose your strategy.
copper member
Activity: 126
November 22, 2018, 03:00:11 AM
Holding in bear market can be a lot tasking and excruciating watching the market drop considerably. At such periods nobody knows how deep more price will drop. Personally I would not hold any much crypto if I am to hold at all until there is obvious sign of price return significantly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 02:31:40 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
I personally prefer trading rather than holding because it doesn't spend much time and is slightly exposed to the risk of loss. holding requires a lot of patience and accuracy in selling or buying and if the price falls then the profits obtained are not according to plan.
I say this because is not a good idea to hold when the market price decreases at this time because you will only get a loss and spend a lot of time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 22, 2018, 02:30:09 AM
I prefer holding on  to my coins while waiting for the market to rise up again for eventually it will.  My belief in Bitcoin is still strong.  This time of bearish market in the crypto world, just hold  your coins.  I suggest,  do not  leave you coins in any exchange platform,  the risk that it might be stolen from you is big,  much safer in your wallet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
November 22, 2018, 02:21:22 AM
If tyou are still holding right now my advice we be to HODL longer. If you did not sell by the beginning of the year then it would be stupid to sell now. Wait for the next pump if it's a decent altcoin it should perform well!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 02:15:56 AM
I choose to trade because with that I can make a profit every day. With prices that are easily changed quickly, of course, we can use this. With our daily trading, we can certainly avoid a lot of losses. If you invest long-term, I think it's difficult because not all coins are well held.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

Well I think for the current market price right now, it is better to hold than to daily trading. Buy as much as you can now on some promising altcoins that will surely rise at the future so you can get huge profits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 22, 2018, 01:14:58 AM
for now it's best to trade rather than hold, because altcoin is still up and down. here we can get more benefits than hold.

Yes, I agree, holders are losing now, holding coins that have already gone down in value, but this will end when prices stop falling and start to grow
Pages:
Jump to: