Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 8. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 22, 2018, 12:46:12 AM
Personally, I am fully convinced that now the best strategy for work will be to buy and hold good cryptocurrencies with the potential for development and price hikes in the future. Personally, I distribute my investments among various reliable cryptocurrencies from the top-20, from next year they will actively become more expensive.
of ypu can do both things successfully why jot to do both of them and otherwise ypu can try both and make your choice
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 22, 2018, 12:45:13 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
it depends on what you can do better in the currenct circumstamces and you heed to understand that really quickly
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 12:43:44 AM
Personally, I am fully convinced that now the best strategy for work will be to buy and hold good cryptocurrencies with the potential for development and price hikes in the future. Personally, I distribute my investments among various reliable cryptocurrencies from the top-20, from next year they will actively become more expensive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 08:51:25 PM
At this time holding is the only option available to survive in crypto at this time because the market is in a red zone and keep on going down. So if you try to trade may be coin goes more down and you get more loss. So it's better to wait for the market to get little stable after that start trading on crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 08:46:48 PM
for now it's best to trade rather than hold, because altcoin is still up and down. here we can get more benefits than hold.
maybe you're right. but your advice is only for those who understand at least something in the trade. If a person does not have the knowledge of the necessary trading tools, then it is better not to go into the trade, but simply hold.
Activity: 308
November 21, 2018, 08:39:14 PM
for now it's best to trade rather than hold, because altcoin is still up and down. here we can get more benefits than hold.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 21, 2018, 08:09:40 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
I prefer to trade at this time, because that is what is in vogue and that is what can bring quick profit. Although, it is accompanied by lits of risk. So traders are always careful. Nonetheless, i worth the risk, because it is interesting and profitable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 24
November 21, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

If you look at what the market looks like now and how the trading curve is moving, it is reasonable to keep your coins until the situation improves. Also, you should understand that from the fact that you hold these coins and do not sell them you make a positive background for the market reversal. Profits you this now not will bring, but in the future necessarily!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 02:56:52 PM
its not very good time on the market. its up to you. But i would trade
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
November 21, 2018, 02:52:08 PM
Before hold or trade, we should also keep in mind that how far down we could go. Bitcoin for example, the daily chart shows a substantial volume profile gap below $6000. The next high volume nodes don’t appear until $4400. I expect the $4400 region to act as strong support.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
In my case, it is more profitable to support, as I had the temerity to buy the entire list of coins in early March this year, when the price was very high. Now from my capital left leg so the horns. So I'm waiting for the moment when everything finally starts to grow and turn into decent money.
Activity: 546
November 21, 2018, 12:47:23 PM
Trading is a very correct idea, of course you need to trade, because otherwise you just won’t be able to do the right things, because the market lives its own life anyway, and you are just a Holder
Activity: 364
November 21, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

I will go for trade because in trading you can gain profit everyday, while in holding you will just wait for the pump to sell it and it takes to long to wait for that hard pump that's why i suggest to you to start trading now because this trading strategy will lead you to success and you will always gain profit as long as you are smart on picking coins.
Activity: 476
November 21, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
Now it's best to start trading because you can look at the situation on the market and understand what to invest for a long time absolutely does not make sense, but you need to make money and in a falling market this can be done by trading within the day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 12:05:53 PM
Of course it is not profitable now, since may most of the projects lost %90 value like neo, eth or others so if you hold something, you lost %90 of your portfolio. I'm doing sometimes short term trade, except this I'm not buying altcoins still.
Activity: 177
November 21, 2018, 12:02:10 PM
You should always look at the situation on the market, for example, now the price of Bitcoin has fallen very sharply, it means most likely someone wants to cash in and after a couple of months you should expect a take-off, so draw conclusions
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 21, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
Very simple decision. If you know how to trade you will never ask what to do. If you are asking about this its means its better to HOLD for you.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 21, 2018, 01:28:27 AM
You can choose to trade daily, because you can make money or stop loss in time, of course, if you choose to trust encryption, long-term preservation can make you more profit!
Activity: 199
November 21, 2018, 01:20:42 AM
It's advisable to hold than sell because of the present state of the market. Selling now will not bring everything back to normal. Many investors had already panic sell because they thought the price of all coin will go back to zero. I believe this hard period will be over soon and this is a very big opportunity to buy alts cheap
Activity: 910
November 20, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

Trading brings us more profit
but Holding seems to be safer at this time.
the holding brought me a 90% loss. I kept when the market progressed to fall and now I am practically bankrupt. So I do not think this strategy is good.
you are right, i keep holding coins in my wallet and that makes me a little frustrated with the decline in asset values by 90%.
but if i sell it now it won't make any changes, so i decided to keep holding it and set a strategy to add coins.
Pages:
Jump to: