Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 18. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 04:06:59 AM
In my opinion If you want quick profit consider trading, but if you just want to try your luck or for something long term, hold.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 14, 2018, 03:44:25 AM
I am not a supporter of tracking signals, but I believe that many projects are able to go into profit and raise the capitalization of their tokens, therefore a supporter of the Hodl policy!
Activity: 224
November 14, 2018, 03:43:53 AM
Yes it is! Soon the growth will start.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 03:36:04 AM
For me I think the best thing for me to do is just hold why because I don’t have enough knowledge about trading so for me to jump into it is just risk and money waist until I understand it more.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
November 14, 2018, 02:34:03 AM
It all depends on what you need and in what time you want to get it. If you are patient then holding is especially for you.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 13, 2018, 06:09:37 PM
I prefer investing in different altcoins, because I do not like trading and it is very risky for me. I am just buying a coin and forget about it for 6 months or longer. On such a market I am usually happy with 50 percent profit for each coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:04:03 PM
Now it is best to engage in trading because the market is falling and it is not known when the reversal trend will be formed, and if you are engaged in trading, you will earn with a falling market  Grin
Activity: 183
November 13, 2018, 05:26:44 PM
Hold or trade, much depends on the situation on the cryptocurrency market. When prices are high it is a good reason to trade. If prices are low then respectively hold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 05:16:23 PM
The main thing is trading is not an easy task. Not only that it's also a risky work too but on the other hand hold is not risky like trading.
If you have proper knowledge about trading then it's ok for you. But I prefer to hold till the end.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 13, 2018, 05:15:43 PM
With this certain question, I always advice everybody to hold and don't trade. The reason was too hard to explain, but the honest thing about it was profit gains. If we sell or trade our asset right now we can't earn that possible or potential earnings we wanted to have. That's why I am giving that advice to all who been part of this discussions.
Activity: 644
November 13, 2018, 05:09:57 PM
Trading is the fastest way to make a profit. And this trade can be done with prices going up or prices going down. Daily trading certainly requires the speed to buy and sell with the price going up and the bigger the volume, the faster it will trade. Hold coins is indeed very possible when prices all fall.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 04:59:05 PM
It is quite hard to trade, this occupation requires a lot of effort and efficiency. I tried to trade on good signals, but this is also not easy and the signals have a chance of 50/50, while the timeframe for the response is very vague.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 13, 2018, 04:58:55 PM
I am holding and trading. Sometimes i am selling my hold tokens and buying back with cheap prices. Because i believe bear market will continue and because of that i am selling my tokens during some pumps and buying with low prtices again. Surely if bull will start immediately i will be rekt but i think we have to wait more for that.
Activity: 414
November 13, 2018, 04:56:50 PM
Unfortunately, not everyone can trade. Most beginners will suffer very large losses on the stock exchange. That is why they are engaged in investments.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
November 13, 2018, 04:52:01 PM
Some time ago I read in a comment in this forum the following: The ICOs are destined to die because their tokens will be devalued. And it is what we have seen once the tokens go to an exchange are sold no matter the price.
But both Hold and Trade keep the crypto market.

I'm going to hold a token where the project is developing the product. These utility tokens that will play an important role in the marketplace. Also, I'm going to Hold BTC and ETH due to the situation of the crypto market. I'm going to trade those project token that did not achieve good results.
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 04:50:56 PM
I think that hold is a more suitable strategy for beginners. To Trade is a lot of work, luck and luck. In any case, for holders and traders, the most important things are patience and endurance
Activity: 504
November 13, 2018, 04:44:22 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

Well, if you believe in crypto and it's long-term potential, you better hold and be patient. Crypto currency is not yet fully grown and not everyone is aware of crypto yet. The market cap can grow massively once mass adaptation happens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 04:44:03 PM
Hold and trade  Smiley Why you want to close to one option? You can use all what you know to trade with some strategy to make your activity more profitable  Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
November 13, 2018, 04:38:56 PM
In my opinion, you should to mix those both types of actions in market, you know. If you would to make smart trade and hold, you would to earn more.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 04:34:59 PM
Hold is the worst choice because you don't know how the future and just know to wait. You will lose money and time if you do so, learn and draw experience for yourself to be able to trading and make profits every day

If we think that holding was a worst choice, then by virtue of no choice we need to decide doing it for the sake of surviving with the current crypto struggles particular on the holdings we had. Never say final conclusions over of what you have right now, because we still have no assurance that this will continue to fall. Always stay brave enough and set aside those negative ideas to overpower your positive outlooks in life.
Pages:
Jump to: