Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 17. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
November 15, 2018, 06:29:58 AM
Of course, to keep, but only those coins in which the team shows positive results. The project is developing, the coin goes to various exchanges and then you will get a profit.
Activity: 616
November 15, 2018, 06:07:43 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
We should be flexible at this point when Bitcoin drops prices and creates a big shock for those who believe in its return. I think selling and buying at cheap rates will save more money.
we cannot hold on to just one point. we must be able to take advantage of every condition in the market, if there is time to buy or sell then we must take that opportunity, do not let us continue without doing anything unless we only want to save our money in crypto.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 05:23:47 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
We should be flexible at this point when Bitcoin drops prices and creates a big shock for those who believe in its return. I think selling and buying at cheap rates will save more money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 05:21:37 AM
It will not be profitable if you still hold. It takes a lot of time to grow back. And now the market is expecting ICO projects to attract capital from outside to the market, so investing in ICO projects is better than holding.

Only in the case of investments in current ISO it is necessary to take into account that if you do not have time to sell at the very beginning, then there is no question of income. Therefore, the risk of falling 10-100 times is more present than the existing coin existing within 2-3 years.
my trade is much more than choosing to hold because I am not very experienced with the trade.
I know holds a much more secure and able to produce developments that continue to rise so it is great to count on it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
November 15, 2018, 05:20:04 AM
Invest and hold for me. Don't trade your holding at this moment. Bitcoin crashed about $700 and we don't even know if its going to deep again or not. Bitcoin break its stable price. For me we don't have a bullrun this year, maybe we have but it will begins at january 2019. We lose about 70% when bear run starts at january 2018 untill now.
Activity: 912
November 15, 2018, 05:03:09 AM
Now you just need to hodl and save your tokens. Any trade in today's market will be at a loss, since most likely all of their tokens were earned at a higher price than now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 15, 2018, 05:01:23 AM
I am here to make more living expenses. I need to live on these expenses every day. For me, daily trading is a must! Long-term preservation may be more suitable for the rich!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 05:00:53 AM
I both kept the coins for a long time and continue to hold them  I think it works for me. I think it still profitable if we still hold various coins as the market will rise again and it will affect with the price too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 04:58:01 AM
I think it depends on you either you want to hold or trade. They're both good if you know how to trade then you can make profits same as hold, but hold is for a long term profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
November 15, 2018, 04:53:32 AM
This is a question of psychology. Many people have to save it for the better times because they have seen the growth of all their coins and have not sold them on time.
And now they don’t want to sell them hoping that their coins will return to the previous level at least.
I know many people who strongly regret that they did not sell everything on time. However, they are not going to sell now, believing in the growth of cryptocurrency again.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
November 14, 2018, 01:43:11 PM
TRADE AND HOLD!
we are in the down market now better do buy and sell with some coins now.
well with those who are good inthe market and has the great project better..
to buy now at low and hold! that is the community for now!
Activity: 420
November 14, 2018, 01:41:47 PM
I believe that in each case the decision must be made individually, taking into account the specificity and prospects of a particular coin. I usually prefer to work with the most reliable cryptocurrencies, which in any case will restore their high positions. Therefore, I continue to hold these coins in the long term.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 14, 2018, 07:13:50 AM
Holding and trading are good option in this current situation because the price of tokens in market are now down. Trading in low price will can give you good profit simply because you will hold it and then you will sell it out once you see the changing price on market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 07:09:09 AM
In trading, you buy an asset at a lower price and sell it at higher price in a relatively short time span and everyone has his own strategy in trading, but holding is buying some crypto asset and for the long term and you should not stress about the regular fluctuations of the prices.
Activity: 512
November 14, 2018, 06:32:44 AM
For now it was worst to hodl some tokens or coins due to bad market condition now, I'm tired being an investors, much more profitable now in trading because you can earn easily and profit easily.
Activity: 490
November 14, 2018, 06:30:46 AM
depending on current price developments, if trading is more profitable then I always trade, but if the price development does not go right, then I always hold it back for a long time until I feel satisfied with the price increase that occurred while I held it.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 05:05:32 AM
Started trading.  I keep only perspective coins.  Trading is an interesting thing, but you need to learn to always follow the market.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 14, 2018, 04:28:19 AM
Now keep it, because the market is showing signs of growth, while the value of the coin is very low, only a few coins are up, however we should not sell now, because the price They can grow stronger in the future, they will make us regret.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 04:25:47 AM
Bedagang is a very profitable thing for me. I trade every day because I take advantage of the fluctuating price of coins and prices rise and fall very quickly. And even though we face risks, we certainly have to be careful and play fast. I also keep coins because there are coins that have potential if they have been held for a long time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 14, 2018, 04:19:17 AM
Well it depends on what you really want if you can't cope up with the expertise of trading since it has to do with you having great skills in trading then it better you option in for hodling since that will besafe for your investment. But both trading and holding are all beneficial to the cryptocurrency market since the two activities contributes to the well being of the network in it entirely.
Pages:
Jump to: