Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 16. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 12:28:38 PM
At the moment, in order to make a profit every day you need to trade. But trade is a very difficult job that requires a lot of time and attention.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
November 16, 2018, 12:24:36 PM
Present scenario only suits for trade and get some some profit and get out,because at the end of the year we may see more shit coins and shitty projects getting delisted from exchanges and finally the valuation will come to 0(zero).So if we need to hold we must hold only promising and good coins that too after doing our own research because listening news or prediction and people hyping each day will take us no-where.The market is full of traders and shit coins being pumped and dumped daily.So holding shit coins will definitely incur loss and then more panic i.e. what happening right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 04:13:05 AM
When the price of coins falls and some of our coins are maintained, I think this is a very natural thing. Coins are held for a long time and until the price of the coin is recovered. In the situation of falling coin prices, I see that this is a very good opportunity to invest. So you can make a long-term investment.
Activity: 406
November 16, 2018, 04:10:04 AM
I would prefer to do both because it is one way of earning a good profit. As long as you can handle both in a situation you can go, whatever you wanted. Trading is risky because it is all about money while holding also profitable but make sure your coins that you hold is for right decisions.
Merit: 49
November 16, 2018, 04:03:50 AM
You cannot be sure in the project for 100% there is always a chance to be mistaken because I consider only the medium-term investment paralen trading an asset in order to increase its number
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2018, 03:49:05 AM
In my opinion only one strategy is really working during this market conditions - it is HOLD. Because you can invest in some promising alt of BTC and forget about them for some time, and then sell at the higher price.
yes, I also choose to hold back at this time. even though crypto prices are experiencing a bad thing, but I still choose to hold back the assets that I have in a market that is currently deteriorating.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 16, 2018, 03:39:30 AM
In my opinion only one strategy is really working during this market conditions - it is HOLD. Because you can invest in some promising alt of BTC and forget about them for some time, and then sell at the higher price.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 16, 2018, 03:28:23 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

if you need a steady income then of course choose trading. it will give exactly what you need and earnings can be much steeper than everyone now thinks. and the main disadvantage of hold is that it does not make money constantly
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
Trading or investing is good especially if you pick the right ICO to support and hold the token for long term if your purpose is to invest. Trade the token as long as you see something good to earn and buy it again when the price dump. Know your priority whether trade or invest and hold for long term is necessary to have goal to reach. Proper knowledge is a must to analyze the market trend.
homt.net
November 15, 2018, 10:43:41 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

I suggest Both with limitation. Limitation means not so far. Actually, trade is good when you will able to get profit. But if you not suitable for trade then you should try best with hold some popular coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
HOLD ! In such a market is stupid to sell your coins. See the whole market red. You simply lose money. Should wait a bit. Do not panic now.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 10:28:37 AM
I like trading because, everybody has become a holder. Trading is much more interesting and bring you a lot more money in the short term. If you are good in trading, the sky is the limit for you earnings.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 15, 2018, 10:20:08 AM
Intelligent people do sell their BTC and ETH yesterday or 2 days ago.
those people knew that the market will fall again because of the upcoming BCH fork.
Well, it happens already and at the end of the day or tomorrow, BTC will gain the price again.
Those people who sold their tokens before are buying now!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 08:57:11 AM
I try to keep all the coins that I earn on bounty, because now there is no point in selling them in such a market!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 15, 2018, 08:46:43 AM
If people did not make a Hold coin, the crypto world would have collapsed a long time ago, so keep your coins, do not dare to sell them))
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
November 15, 2018, 08:44:07 AM
Hold system is good and advisable when you hold the potential tokens. However if your tokens are just a garbage or well known as shitcoins better to sell them immediately as long as you can and as long as there is price of your particular tokens. Hold those potential and wait for more time because it takes time to hold and harvest the fruits of your labor.
Activity: 127
November 15, 2018, 08:42:40 AM
I have invested ETH in last year and want for my long term investment, but I would like to say I have lost all my money in this year, how you think when the price from 400USD dropped to the 150 USD now, I would like to hold it and wait for the price boost again.
Activity: 434
November 15, 2018, 08:36:58 AM
Trading is a very risky kind of job at this market. I think you should buy did, for example now and sell high after 6 -12 month of holding. It is the best strategy during this market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 15, 2018, 08:25:02 AM
The current movement says, that trading may be very risky. I guess so much traders got liquidations today. However, experienced trader got nice profits. Holding is much easier
Activity: 320
November 15, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

I will go for trade now, because in trading you will see that your money is growing.. because in holding your coins you will not gain nothing because you will just hold your token and wait for the pump, and that "pump" right now is so impossible. So for me trading is the best.
Pages:
Jump to: