Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 2. (Read 4876 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
Holding is profitable in the long run since coin values varies from time to time and some grows along with time because many are buying the coin
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
November 25, 2018, 09:38:52 AM
Both holding and trading seems very risky right now.If you need to trade then you have to keep your devices ready in front of you most of the time even stop loss limit can't help to a great extent right now.And in case of holding if you have have some funds which you can manage to keep for long run or long term get some strong coins and just sit and relax because it will take quite some time to recover.The market hasn't hit the bottom yet-it will hit the bottom then the consolidation/support phase and then may be we can see slow rise upwards.But that's a long time so need to be patient.Well right now we need to again get back to basics like good old times and go for some bounties and airdrops.Nothing to loose there Grin.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 02:41:58 AM
if I am told to choose trading or hold now, of course, I will trade with a small risk and be easier to profit than hold a loss at this time because the price of the coin dropped very significantly
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 02:37:23 AM
Crypto holders , it is you decisions from this time now if your going to trade or hold your coins, if you think trading coins now ,even the marjet is in falldown ,and you can still gain profits then continue to trade , but if you ser that you are loosing when you sell or trade your coins tben you must hold your coins just for a while and wait for a proper good time for the market to recover and rise up.
Activity: 630
November 25, 2018, 02:20:23 AM
Trading now is definitely not profitable, and maybe profitable because no one knows what will happen tomorrow! As in the saying “I would know the purchase, I would live in Sochi” I would wait half a year and then decide what to do.

In current market condition, selling our coin and token is not profitable. The price always fall and i think i am prefer hold. Beside that, right now i am prefer buying more good coin and accumulate it

What coin * good * to purchase?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 24, 2018, 06:37:15 PM
For many of us are waiting to dump the price of coins in the market, Ill think they was to earn some profit for buying some dip price of coins. And for now all the price of coins are on dump situation maybe this will the time to buy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 06:28:00 PM
The best way to make money in the cryptocurrency market is trading. Of course you can invest in the long term and it will also bring you profit, but it does not compare with day trading.
Activity: 420
November 24, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
At this time, I think a good strategy will simply be able to trade, I try as much as possible to study the information and learn how to trade than store
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 04:10:45 PM
It seems to me that at the present time it is necessary to trade only with what you managed to buy, and try to invest in promising coins, which have now dropped significantly in price. In this case, you can count on success.
Activity: 308
November 24, 2018, 02:38:38 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

It seems to me right now to trade coins. If the coin is growing, not for long. Then, as in 2017, everyone waited several times for growth, and then they sold their coins.
Activity: 406
November 24, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

I'm mostly holding on my investments. I do have some pairs I'm trading from time to time just to try to accumulate as much as possible. Of course it was better to sell at higher price and then buy back in if you believe in project you invested in the first place, but even if you continued to hold prices will definitely get back to ATH or even higher, so basically you aren't in loss, you could have just accumulated more.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 24, 2018, 02:25:51 PM
profitable or not, we will find out a little later, everyone decides for himself what is better for him, I prefer retention, because I believe that with such volatility and a constant fall, you can only go into minus
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 02:21:05 PM
When you HoDl you maintain hope in yourself, when you sell at a great loss, you are losing hope and doomed to stress!
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 24, 2018, 02:13:56 PM
I am holding, I only invest in projects I see with a bright future. No point waking up every day worrying about trading in or out of a position, I have a real more important life to!
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 24, 2018, 01:48:51 PM
These are two different sides of the coin. Just choose the one you feel will be profitable at that moment. Holding can be beneficial if you do it at the right time. Trading also is very lucrative, if you can do it effectively well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 24, 2018, 11:49:29 AM
Hold now is not profitable. However, trading is very dangerous, as now there are manipulations. So if you are not strong in trade, it is better to keep the monts until the bull market arrives.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
November 24, 2018, 11:44:30 AM
By trading you can earn more cryptocurrencies in this bad market, but also you can loose your cryptocurrencies.
By holding, you can´t loose your cryptocurrencies, but you can loose fiat value.
So decide what is more interesting for you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
November 24, 2018, 11:42:46 AM
in my opinion everything is possible because we cannot ascertain the development of the crypto currency going forward, it will require confidence and patience in investing with crypto currencies holding back and surviving maybe now the best according to me is clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get to get an investment advantage
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 11:39:51 AM
I'm afraid that the market of BTC will fall again so I have decided to trade my coins/tokens hoping that I could increase my holdings even if its value is low for now.
Activity: 560
November 24, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
if we are a Trader certainly Hold is something that cannot be avoided, because it is a way to withstand losses. but if the price goes down and we still hold it, sometimes it makes us even more bankrupt. so make sure we calculate profits and losses in practice Hold
Pages:
Jump to: