Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 4. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 24, 2018, 04:33:30 AM
Do you want to get quick money? Then holding is not profitable for you. It's good when you know what you do and what you want.

The same is even more true for trading. If during a hold it is enough just to know the end point, then in trading this end point you will need to calculate several times a day, and this is much more difficult.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 04:29:17 AM
Trading now is definitely not profitable, and maybe profitable because no one knows what will happen tomorrow! As in the saying “I would know the purchase, I would live in Sochi” I would wait half a year and then decide what to do.
Activity: 283
November 24, 2018, 03:39:54 AM
I am also confused about what must be done now because of the market situation which also makes me confused, now the crypto market situation is even getting worse and a few days ago the market has experienced a very drastic decline in prices and the situation has survived, if I sell my coins now, of course, I will get a very big loss, but if I keep holding the coin in the longer term, the biggest risk is if the market situation gets worse and the price decreases.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 24, 2018, 03:37:39 AM
I have some very bad judgments. I started saving all tokens last October. Even if the bull market came, I didn’t sell them, but this year I sold these tokens because I can’t accept the losses caused by market dumping, so we should learn to make different choices at different times, not just Is dependent on the same way to make money!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 03:30:23 AM
When need to start buying?
November 24, 2018, 03:18:01 AM
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
Activity: 392
November 24, 2018, 03:09:28 AM
It depends on your character. Do you like to have a risk or is it better for you to work calm and to have a profit later. I pretend on the idea that mix of this doing will be very profitable and to be honest you also will get the experience and knowledge which are more worthy in the particular case.
Activity: 322
November 24, 2018, 03:04:24 AM
It will depend upon the holder of coins for his judgement whether to hold or trade his coins, but there things to consider in holding the coins ,if there is downfall of price value of the market ,then consider holding your coins for a while to avoid loses of investment value, but if there is a high rise value of coin , then you can trade your coins in the trading sites.
November 24, 2018, 01:20:28 AM
Just HODL
November 23, 2018, 10:14:48 PM
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
Activity: 434
November 23, 2018, 09:54:04 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

At this moment, I think it is much better to HODL since the bear market is still in the process. You can start trading as soon as the market recover again and shows a healthy market values for different cryptocurrencies. Be patient it is good to wait.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
November 23, 2018, 09:52:58 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
If you are a good technical analyst, trade to increase the number of BTC. If you have already split a few accounts, then hold to die. At this point if you still USDT the trade is most appropriate. If all your properties are altcoin then you should hold to die.
altcoin price didnt give us any choice beside hold this till price recovered.especially if we hold shitcoins, maybe better to sold them and switch to other coins such as ripple.
Activity: 96
November 23, 2018, 09:47:15 PM
I think situation i think trading is very risky without proper knowledge and good experience. In this situation holding is better as i think. Market can be changed any time. So for me holding is good.
Activity: 28
November 23, 2018, 09:43:36 PM
Should I keep to hold coins from mining?
Activity: 227
IQCash
November 23, 2018, 09:36:30 PM
In this current market situation, the best move to pick is to hodl and if possible buy more because the most valuable coins on the market like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, BCH etc are all selling at relatively low prices. An investor only trade when the coin being sold is going to yield profit.
November 23, 2018, 09:33:08 PM
Just HALK
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 07:52:49 PM
Trading can bring you the most profit, but it is one of the most dangerous way of earning. Investing in the long term is less dangerous, but also less profitable.
November 23, 2018, 07:49:32 PM
I'm tired of such hills
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 23, 2018, 07:02:29 PM
If you are a good technical analyst, trade to increase the number of BTC. If you have already split a few accounts, then hold to die. At this point if you still USDT the trade is most appropriate. If all your properties are altcoin then you should hold to die.
November 23, 2018, 06:58:46 PM
We need a new Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: