Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 29. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 06, 2018, 03:45:45 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

It depends on what you want to get - the short-term income or perspective long-term variant of income. Nowadays short term income is not very profitable because the decreasing market in whole will not give you rapid increase and high income on your wallet like in 2017. And mostly everyone now is waiting of the recover of the market, because to trade now is not too profitable. So mostly people are holding now and waiting the increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 06, 2018, 03:26:52 PM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
It varies by market conditions, if you have good projects at potfolio and bull season is continuing good, you can hold and when you think bull market is ending you should sell there. At bear market generally I prefer to do trading occasionally if I have enough time because it is taking much time of course.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 03:21:21 PM
Trade is very sensible in these days because currently the cryptocurrency is very stable. It will take much  time for beginning the bull season. if you don't need money which you invest, you can hodl.
Activity: 588
November 06, 2018, 03:09:09 PM
I hold more than trading because I truly believe in the future of these projects.
Good answer, I also hold opinions about a bright and productive future for cryptocurrencies, of course, many people understand this today, but of course not everyone will receive a profit, because many people just watch
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 01:07:26 PM
In General, of course more Hold, but there are tokens that start to shoot, and some of them can be traded, sold and bought while there is an opportunity,but as practice in this market, most begin to lose money when they begin to trade, so sometimes hold a long term even better
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

I hold most of my coins. However, I managed to sell one coin, the price drop for which was minimal. I got a loss. However, I invested this money in another project and he brought me a profit, which allowed me to compensate for the losses.
Activity: 195
November 06, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
I think a trade is the best. Because through trade you will be able to get more benefits in a short time. It's more risky . If you do not have a good idea about the market then you are likely to lose. And if you want to invest in long-term, you can hold.
Activity: 608
November 06, 2018, 11:46:51 AM
It is much more profitable to trade now because we will not see a rapid growth of the market soon, so we need to trade and earn on the difference because it will always be in trend  Smiley
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
November 06, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
Trade those coins who has no value for the future. those who dont have good project to stand in the community!
Hold and buy more those coins or tokens which has a good team and developer.
Those project who has great project to offer to the people even in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
I will hold coins which I think has a good potential in the future and I will sell those coins which I think can only have values for a short period of time. It depends upon the situation of the project in which I supported with. I cannot say I can hold till the end because most of the time the price of coins will just fall so dip when holding for so long, maybe as long as I got earn from that coin I will sell it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 06, 2018, 10:57:12 AM
You can trade, but only in small transactions, not more than 5% of the portfolio, but this is my opinion, I do not always manage to do it successfully
Activity: 196
November 06, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
I think trading is has a most profit but not daily trading because it is not the forex. I trade but i m holding tokens if the price increase more than 20%, i sell and buy order again.
Activity: 854
November 06, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
I hold more than trading because I truly believe in the future of these projects.
Activity: 250
November 06, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

I trade that starts to grow even though it's temporary, buying and selling. casual trading but enough to increase the altcoin that I have from me just wait and hold
Activity: 182
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 06, 2018, 10:35:31 AM
now is the best time to buy, but if you already have coins, you should not sell them. the trend of last year is repeated.
Activity: 532
November 06, 2018, 10:32:07 AM
If you are not interested in trading, or you very emotional for this - better decision for you it`s long-term holding. But if you want to trade and you like it, you should try and receive a bigger profit than only holding. Also, you can try both ways - it will be the most profitable decision.
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 06, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

actually this depends on how much knowledge you have, if you have knowledge about trade, now you have to do it. but if not? you can do nothing but hold back and wait.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 06, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
It is possible that in the next 6 months, BTC will move sideways . But the coin is constantly pumped, which creates a lot of waves. And this time I think trade is the best.
Those who are holding old coin will find it hard to pay back because the sharks have forgotten the old coin.
A sideways movement could be used for trading. The price swings are not that flat, it is easy to do some coin daytrading with it.
to get a secure point it would be good using the holding as a main point in retaining the coins. because by holding capable of helping us to save coins from the risk of many possibilities. so in these conditions hold be the first choice which I recommend.
Activity: 140
November 06, 2018, 10:15:43 AM
Hi, everybody.  Wink My opinion is 50% to trade the rest to leave for long term storage.
Activity: 406
November 06, 2018, 08:54:21 AM
I started in the beginning with trading but now I think it is more safe to just hold my coins at least until the market will recover a bit
Pages:
Jump to: