Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade? - page 30. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 06, 2018, 08:54:11 AM
I think hold is a safe way to make money. You do not need to do anything, but you just have to wait and believe that the course of your coin that you keep will increase and you will remove the percentages. But you also need to know when it is advisable to sell this coin.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 08:48:01 AM
when you have a lot of capital you should not hold back and better sell your losses for a moment and after that you can recover the assets you have by buying other coins and trading in other coins so you can take advantage of the situation in the coin that has very fast price movements.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 08:41:51 AM
At this bear market, both hodl and trading can be beneficial or make losses to anyone. But for me, I do prefer hodling because I don't have enough time to trade because of my busy schedule in my job and saw my cryptos as a long term investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
November 06, 2018, 08:36:49 AM
I have tokens of several projects that I trust very much and their teams fulfill all the goals set by the deadlines, so I put them off for a long time and believe that they will grow well on the stock exchange. For trading a lot of coins that do not bring much profit in a short time but they are not stable.
Activity: 812
November 06, 2018, 08:25:45 AM
hold is the best choice because besides being safe for our assets, it can be used to avoid the risk of a big loss, so I think hold is still the main and safest choice.
Activity: 1092
November 06, 2018, 08:24:22 AM
in conditions like this, choosing to hold is something that is painful and it would be better if we trade daily maybe we can get a 5 -10% yield per day and that in my opinion is far better than hold coin
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 02:45:04 AM
I prefer to trade before I will finally do the hodl. Usually I divide assets into several parts, the first part for trading the second part for the hodl and the third part I prepare Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy more coins if the price suddenly falls.

The most important thing is that you need to know the latest information from the project, usually good news will have a good impact on the price of the coin, as well as if investors wait too long without a running process that could be saturated and massive coin sales will occur.

Every time you want to buy, sell or hodl you must have the right reasons to do it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 02:33:29 AM
For me holding the coins is good because the price of crypto increasing rapidly so still it is the best strategy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 06, 2018, 02:21:49 AM
Holding to the end help you to develop through the whole experience of growth and development happening in the cryptocurrency market. When you hold is also when you develop your skill and your own trading method!
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
November 06, 2018, 02:13:55 AM
I prefer do two of them hold and trade. Hodl coin which i think have good chance for long investment and trade if their have good one coin to entry for daily trading because there is still chance to make profit eventhough market still not good.
Activity: 994
November 06, 2018, 01:48:41 AM
both of them I really like and I also do both, because I use 40% of the money I have to trade and 60% I save for the long term and I believe if both can give me a lot of benefits
Activity: 546
November 06, 2018, 01:45:17 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
For me, that will be depend on the situation or on the coins that i had, If the coins that i had has a high fluctuation, then it would be better to used them for trading, but if the price is stable, then choosing to hodl would be better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 01:45:02 AM
Hodl is not a bad idea and trading is also good,but if you will trade,you need alot of knowledge to succeed, there are lot of profit you can make in trading.If you will hodl,make sure is not some shit coin with no prospect.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 06, 2018, 01:36:45 AM
In my opinion the number of speculators who choose to get 5% profit is what makes the market difficult to repeat like last year, this is because there are currently too many investors who are not brave enough to take risks so the market feels difficult to recover.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
November 06, 2018, 01:29:57 AM
Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

It will always depend upon the status of your crypto investments that if you buy them expensive that now it become cheap then better to keep on holding as what is the point of selling it low that at least if you hold then there is a chances that you will be able to take back your capital or more.
Activity: 518
November 06, 2018, 12:38:04 AM

I prefer to hold coins when the market is in bad shape. It takes a lot of time and patience to trade. Holding is much easier and brings good profit.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
November 05, 2018, 07:19:47 AM
Given the fact that the market is still recovering, I would rather Hold than trade. It is my loss if I am going to trade my assets now because its price are totally low compared to its normal range of price before. I would wait until the price recovers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
I keep most of my deposit for a long time and I trade some of it at short distances Wink
This is a good strategy. I hope in a short time the market situation will stabilize and everyone will get the desired result.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 05:15:25 AM
I like both options. Holding is a passive profit. And on the stock exchange you can earn more and it is more interesting.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 09:34:33 PM
I keep most of my deposit for a long time and I trade some of it at short distances Wink
Pages:
Jump to: