Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better? - page 17. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 04:47:38 PM
Day trading is good option but if some time you have bought and by bad luck the coin price will to dark then don’t sale in panic, it is according to the market condition and the current market condition told that the holding is best option instead of panic selling and its especially for those who have the coins that they have purchased at their high price but now their price is in loss, So it’s the good option of holding coins instead of panic selling and market will go up and their profit will calculated automatically.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?

For me its better to trade first and hold at the same time. Because if you buy dump coins now you will hold it also to wait for the highest price of your coin so that you can earn 10times or more. Trading now is one way of making money very quick because of the high volatility value of coins. This is what they do now which I am interested also. That lm one of the rich people created by bitcoin.
Activity: 126
February 20, 2018, 10:03:31 AM
Both are profitable. I do a lot of trading, but sometimes it seems as though it would be just as good to buy and hold. If the price goes up and you sell to buy back later, sometimes the price just keeps going up and you miss out on those gains. if you know how to manage your investment then you can gain much profits.
Activity: 294
February 20, 2018, 08:44:58 AM
It's important to say that there is much less potential to earn money with holding. So I don't really understand why is everybody advocating this method. You simply cannot know which coin will succeed in long term cause there are too many coins. I am very lucky to have changed my bitcoin before and currently I can buy bitcoin at the time the price goes down
Activity: 378
February 20, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
I use and two these strategies. I look to situation and hold or selling. Be not afraid to hold  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 05:58:36 AM
I combine both strategies to get a profit.They make up for each other. When there is an uptrend and prices go up, the profit of the investment portfolio grows.When prices fall, you can get up short and make a profit
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:57:30 AM
I think, in this kind of time where btc price is so stable, holding is a better decision, then make a new move if some changes happen in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 01:07:39 AM
if you dont have an idea how to trade dont deal with it , but if you are good in trading go with it because you can earn in trading that you cant earn in just holding bitcoins.
Activity: 3
February 20, 2018, 12:35:14 AM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Make an effort not to be frightened of holding, or trading, just do whatever you prefer about both.

Carry out not be so stupid.. the market is packed with opportunities at the second and just letting them set off is a bad idea.. Everytime that we see an chance to make at least 0. 01, i take it.

But there are some coins who are in the market only waiting for us to hold them up for a longgg time to make incredible profits.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 20, 2018, 12:26:59 AM
Both are better in their own different ways, because some coins are better sold off or they become a waste, whereas other coins are worth holding because they will be worth millons some days to come. So you have to do a background check very well before you decide to hold or sell a coin

It is really depend upon the price because if we are going to hold and we cannot until the market rise maybe we can loss a huge amount and I think, if we are going to trade we need to look are first the market chart before we decide to trade, but the best thing to do is maybe do holding first before trading so that we can put basis on the present price, by then we can decide the right thing to do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 11:17:00 PM
Both are better in their own different ways, because some coins are better sold off or they become a waste, whereas other coins are worth holding because they will be worth millons some days to come. So you have to do a background check very well before you decide to hold or sell a coin
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
February 19, 2018, 07:08:50 PM
    Holding and trading are both better strategy to earn and gain profit. But it is still in the coins you need to hold and trade. At the same time you need time if you do trading but if you have enough knowledge about it ,you can earn profit faster. If you hold for a long time you need a lot of patience to wait for your profit ever you gain and not lose it. Both are need enough knowledge,time and effort and patience to do if you want to earn more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 19, 2018, 06:38:33 PM
Both are a great way to grow the bitcoin we have so you can do both. But I prefer to hold it for a long time and wait for the price increase, because I only have a small capital and I think to do the trade we must have a rather large capital.
The truth is , we could consider both of the option for us to gain profit and earn. Becasue holding and trading has the same concept on earning. But we always need to remember that dealing with holding or investment need enough management for us to earn more in the future or to even have a good profit.
Activity: 228
February 19, 2018, 06:16:58 PM
To buy and hold is easier if you don't have trading experience, but you need patience. Trading is fastest way to earn but you need knowledge and its more risky way.  I think better to do both same time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
February 19, 2018, 05:14:32 PM
It depends to the will of the investors, in my opinion holding and trading are almost the same. Because if you trade you need to buy different coins and if the coin you choose is not consistently growing, you have no choice because you need to hold it. But when coin you choose is easily raising up it means you can easily sell it so the tendency is to buy again and wait to reach your target amount to sell.

However, for me it's better to trade than to hold, because if you hold your crypto currencies you just need to wait a lot of time before sell it again. While if you trade it and you can't satisfy with the price you have an option to buy another or other crypto then sell it in your target prices. It means you can easily earn income if you do this thing.
Activity: 78
February 19, 2018, 04:56:20 PM
both are equally profitable, bitcoin and eth are very good to hold because they are stable, and altcoin is the best and most promising trading place
Activity: 140
February 19, 2018, 01:46:02 PM
We can see the price of bitcoin is very volatile from the beginning of 2018 to the present. There was bitcoin at $ 6000 and now it's back to $ 11000. Because the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, I think we should hold, not trade, at this time the risk will be very high because the market is difficult to guess.
Activity: 154
February 19, 2018, 01:39:35 PM
We can see that the market is rebounding strongly last week, bitcoin and altcoin prices are continuously increasing strongly, which made the market more exciting. So this is an opportunity for us to buy bitcoin and start trading. If you trade at this point, the risk is very low and you can earn profit immediately. If you hold, you will not be able to maximize profits.
Activity: 420
February 19, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
I think we should hold instead of trade for me. Holding the bitcoins will gives me more income even though I do not do anything.
All I need is to relax and wait and there will be a huge amount of income that is waiting for me. Holding is the best option to do.
Activity: 420
February 19, 2018, 08:14:28 AM
I think HOLDING is better than trade this time because the market condition is the favor of holding, May you have bitcoin or altcoin in your account because this is currently going the recovery trend and I think in nearly future the almost all market will go up and almost everybody who have hold the bitcoin and altcoin will get good profit at the same coin in up growing market, So you have a good option to earn good in future by just keep holding currently.
Pages:
Jump to: