Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better? - page 19. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 17, 2018, 03:18:20 PM
Hold and trade are also good method to earn money in crypto world. But Hold is safe way to earn money with long time while trade is faster way to earn but there are a lot of risks when you join trading. Depend on each people opinion they will have their choice but for me I think trade is better than just hold cause I think I have enough trading skills to be able to earn money everyday from trading Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 02:36:56 PM
It’s up to if you have the time and are willing to keep up with charting and news 24/7. If not then holding is your best bet .
I also think like you, can see bitcoin prices in recent days have increased continuously and today are showing signs of slowing down and began to decrease slightly. So we should not trade at the present time but keep waiting for the price to sell or follow the market to have a specific plan for yourself. I think the price of bitcoin will continue to increase tomorrow and will surpass $ 11000 mark.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
February 17, 2018, 11:49:04 AM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
It depends on your situation, If you are a busy person then holding crypto or Bitcoin should be preferable because trading requires a lot of time and information. not only that but also trading needs some trick and sudden decision. that's why holding is the best policy for earning money. If you compare trading with holding regarding profit-making opportunity then trading surely choosable.

I agree to your opinion like me I have a full time job so Im holding all my token for long term this two have their own advantages and disadvantages its always depend on your situation which this two are suitable to your daily life but sometimes trading will give to you a huge profit for only a short period of time or maybe its resulting for losing your capital if you dont have any experience for doing trading.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 17, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
It depends on your situation, If you are a busy person then holding crypto or Bitcoin should be preferable because trading requires a lot of time and information. not only that but also trading needs some trick and sudden decision. that's why holding is the best policy for earning money. If you compare trading with holding regarding profit-making opportunity then trading surely choosable.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
February 17, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

For me, you need to do it both, You need to study the market first then you need to choose which coin is for holding and which coin is best for trading. Some investors prefer altcoins for holding which the value has a slow growth while others prefer Bitcoins because of its ability to spike the value upward by ten folds. But at the end of the day, it is your decision.
Good advice. Know the coins by doing research and observe its flow in the market for sometime. Then decide which coin has a potential to have a blast when it pumps and it will definitely give us profits that we all aim for. And also you can set aside some amount for day trading, just do not expect instant big profit since the trade market during these period if very slow and unstable.
Activity: 308
February 17, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
Trade will bring profit faster than hold but requires you to have strong knowledge but also strong psychology to be able to trade when. Whatever form you choose should be thoroughly investigated before investing. Hold or trade both are better to making profit. If you're holding your coins then ultimately when the prices rising your investment also rising that is the biggest advantage of holding
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 07:21:42 AM
I remembered when I wanted to start trading, then I did some little digging, some little knowledge and then I thought that was good enough until I realized I was neither making loss nor profit. It was crazy for me, and all I could not just do back then was to learn to manage the risk with the trading. The little knowledge was what kept me from losing badly as that would have been the case anyway
Activity: 294
February 17, 2018, 07:21:27 AM
If you hold it you may have a lots of eyebugs because you can't sleep to to monitor the price but if you trade it instantly you will get just an enough for it so no one gets empty handed at last. Since all of the campaigns has a great mission, a vision and goal we must take look if this coin is tge coins that has potential even after a years juat like btc, eth, doge and dash
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 04:42:56 AM

the better is to combine the two and use the two to create multiple benefits, you can trade daily but when you are stuck at a high price should hold you never to sell cheap. the longer you hold it you will definitely get a lot of profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 04:31:41 AM
Hold or trade decision will depends on your strategy considering the prices in the market. Hold it if you are predicting that your investment price will goes up in the future. Trade it if you notice that the prices drop and you need to minimize your loses so you need to immediately trade it.

All people know that what we do if we know where the market will go.
The problem is we dont know the market will go down or up so thats why think the strategy before entering the market is very recommended.
In my opinion, hold or trade have similar risk and advantage. I will choose both because one strategy is not always suitable with the market.
Merit: 104
February 17, 2018, 04:27:00 AM
with the current market circumstances, I would advise to hold, because it is very difficult to profit from trading with a very difficult predictable market situation like today
Activity: 302
February 17, 2018, 04:21:57 AM
Both are same better holding are great savings have potential to gain your coins in the future, trading are very profitable fast gainer for your coins if the trader are knowledgeable and full skills how to trade effective low risk for their investment.
We can see the bitcoin price in the past few days is so strong that the market has been vibrant again, bitcoin is currently priced at $ 10762 and is still increasing. I believe that this is the opportunity for us to trade bitcoin, because the trade at this time the risk is very low, you should buy fast sell and should not hold long.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
I personally want to earn money actively not just a wait money comes to me. So I prefer trading to just holding. Also making money from trading can be much faster, don't have to wait for long time and I can  control my incomes. Holding too much depends on long time.
As far as you don’t need money for any emergency purpose, I think you mustn’t be using that rather keep holding until the prices get so higher and your profit ratio becomes much healthier. At that moment yes there is no need to wait more as it will become a part of greed then. So don’t be greedy in that time and sell your coin as soon as possible but remember, profit ratio must be handsome at that time.
Activity: 144
February 16, 2018, 07:53:22 PM
It will depends on your personality and goals. If you are very skillful and at least got the knowledge in market then trading is the one for you. It is the fastest way to earn some bucks since it will be you who'll be working for it while holding is quite passive for me since you'll just have to wait for the coins to grow. You can always do both anyway.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 07:32:02 PM
Both are profitable. Trading is suitable for you if you have time and the skills in tradig. It is risky but very profitable and fast to earn profit. Holding is a nice option also but not require much time.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 01:47:44 PM
I just hold and only sell if the price has risen so much within a short period that a correction is inevitable. Not like Monero that has "only" tripled in price within 2 weeks, it has to be much higher than that. Why? Saves a lot of effort and time trying to lock in small profits all the time. Just looking at the charts and news once a day is enough.
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 01:44:36 PM
this is big mistake i made i started day trading when i started and lost quite portion of my holdings and now i am holding and already gained so much but be advised don't hold shitcoins always do research read forums search on twitter with $(coin ) like $zcl nd see what other are saying about it (be careful of shillers) .
I think that at the moment we can see that the market is moving very positively, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are increasing continuously in recent days, this is a good opportunity for us to trade bitcoin without risk. We can see that bitcoin is gaining momentum so that in order to get a quick profit and less risk then we should trade.
Merit: 19
February 16, 2018, 01:39:16 PM
it all depends on you, if you have experience trading on the stock exchange, then of course, trade, earn. But beginners are better than just holding, so you have nothing to lose and if you competently collected a portfolio, multiply your investments at times!
Activity: 966
Cogwise
February 16, 2018, 01:25:23 PM
In my opinion, hold is  best. Because the risk is less.

Trading is extremely profitable. There should be good ideas about the market.
But there are more risks.

Yeh hodl is best.
When dump buy some than just waiting for bigger pump.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 01:13:20 PM
I guess which one is better depending on the circumstances of our own wallet. if we have a lot of money I think it's better to hold but if only a little we can tranding to get profit
Pages:
Jump to: