Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better? - page 18. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 05:23:50 AM
Holding is good for those, who have some basic earnings and don't really want to spend much time monitoring news in crypto. For those, whose income comes basically from crypto, trading is obviously more profitable.
I think that while holding top 10 projects seems to be safer, I am confident that the profit will be lower. Can see the market in recent days are very exciting, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing, if we trade, there will be a lot of profit. If you have good analytical skills, with the ability to sense the market, then I'm sure you will benefit greatly from the trade.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 04:21:06 AM
hold is better for me but if you start regular trade so you can must big your invest amount.for regular trade you earn a profit per day and if your invest amount slowly big so both you will be done.but for me hold is better.
Indeed it is good to invest for trading if you are good at trading but for me trading is risky as I am not good at trading; I would suggest you to hold your present bitcoin. Holding is better because you will not remain worry about profit and lose; you will free to enjoy your other business along with bitcoin. Price uses to increase very fast just wait and hold with patience, to have high profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 03:20:06 PM
Trading is profitable if we have knowledge and experience trading. In all other cases it is better to choose Hold.
Activity: 308
February 18, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
I think the hold is in the right medium market. Because in the last one year, I have been benefited by selling some of the coin and selling at higher prices. Trading is a moving trend. Now almost all the coin prices are dumped in the market. If there is a price less but a future buy something like this, and if you have a lot of pumps after 1 year then there will be a lot of benefits from selling.
February 18, 2018, 02:19:28 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
We can see that in recent days the market is volatile and difficult to predict. Bitcoin prices and altcoin are fluctuating continuously, now bitcoin girls are falling after consecutive days of price increases, I think we should not trade now but keep waiting for prices to rise again. Calculation of rancid bitcoin prices only slightly reduced and then will immediately rise and may reach $ 12000 tomorrow.
Activity: 36
February 18, 2018, 01:39:40 PM
According to the velocity and to the dynamic of the web, money goes back and forth in a way never seem before. So, the chances to get gains with trade, (a fast trade) is much higher than holding your money looking for through a slow search of ideal investment! I'd bet on instant trade, but cautiously observing its high risk.
not everyone can do what you suggest, because there are still many beginner trader, and new to crypto.
Activity: 294
February 18, 2018, 01:08:14 PM
You can hold but also if you have some btc you can buy some nice altcoins
You can see that the market over the past few days is showing signs of slowing down and the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are down, so I think that at the moment we can not trade. If trading is very risky and we can lose, so I think we hold the bitcoin at this point, when prices are low. Be very careful about your decisions because the market is currently very difficult to guess.
mhj
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 12:34:51 PM
hold is better for me but if you start regular trade so you can must big your invest amount.for regular trade you earn a profit per day and if your invest amount slowly big so both you will be done.but for me hold is better.
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
February 18, 2018, 09:53:48 AM
Holding is good for those, who have some basic earnings and don't really want to spend much time monitoring news in crypto. For those, whose income comes basically from crypto, trading is obviously more profitable.
Activity: 238
February 18, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
I think that at the present time, trade is a more profitable option. It can be seen that the days of the market are very exciting as the prices of both bitcoin and altcoin are rising very fast and strong so this is the chance we can buy and trade them, at this point the risk will be very low. But if you look at the long term hold I think it will be much safer and can bring us profit. There are many top10 projects that are going strong in 2018.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
February 18, 2018, 03:16:08 AM

of course better to hold and play long term but after you get profit up to 200% is enough to get profit and you can sell it. do not take too long to hold some coins.
With a volatile bitcoin price I think it's better for trading, because you can get profit quickly. Because in trading we only focus on price increases then we sell,  just it. Different if we hodl bitcoin with a long time, sometimes we will feel uncomfortable when bitcoin prices continue to decline.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

of course better to hold and play long term but after you get profit up to 200% is enough to get profit and you can sell it. do not take too long to hold some coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 12:59:36 AM
I choose to hold back rather than sell it, better be patient and wait for prices to rise slowly and make a profit...I prefer to buy when prices are going down. because I see if there is a rise in bitcoin prices, altcoin prices will go down. and after the bitcoin price is stable then the altcoin price will follow up slowly.
February 17, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

For me both holding and trading. We only proper management of our investments to avoid losses and we need to choose the right investments to avoid scams.
Activity: 392
February 17, 2018, 10:25:06 PM
Trading if you have skills on trading, you can grow your money by usibg different platforms in trading while in holding you can earn easy money  too if you have patience and no good in trading better hold but choose what  coin you will going  to  hold.
Activity: 280
February 17, 2018, 08:34:33 PM
My always answer to this question is HOLD i still have so much to work out about trading and i know that i still don't have the skills so i am not yet willing to take the risk about trading while in HOLDING i don't have to worry even it will experience crisis.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
February 17, 2018, 07:21:10 PM
Trading is better if you have some technical knowledge. Unlike HOLDING crypto market provides a two way earning opportunity. A good trader earn even at time of Bearish market, So trading always gives far better returns than HODL.
But I warn you gain knowledge of trading techniques before start trading. Unless HODL.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
February 17, 2018, 06:42:20 PM
Its depends on your how much expert on trading plartform.If you have no idea about trading please hold your asset you get your target profit other wise you losre your asset.Trading is the best way to earn money and growth your asset so make any decesion on your self.
We are all looking for profit here and if we think we can really gain a huge amount of profit because of the huge price rise maybe we can already sell but in my part I also suggest holding for good and for us to gain a huge profit in the near future if the price change into the high price status by then we can also sell but I think if we can gain a profit today we don't have to wait for the couple of days to sell.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 17, 2018, 04:09:06 PM
It’s up to if you have the time and are willing to keep up with charting and news 24/7. If not then holding is your best bet .
I also think like you, can see bitcoin prices in recent days have increased continuously and today are showing signs of slowing down and began to decrease slightly. So we should not trade at the present time but keep waiting for the price to sell or follow the market to have a specific plan for yourself. I think the price of bitcoin will continue to increase tomorrow and will surpass $ 11000 mark.

That is a safe strategy you are following, but there are people who keep trading all day long with Bitcoins, taking advantage each little increasement or decreasement in price... Buying and selling all day long. It's really risky, but very profitable, because while the holder makes a profit once in a month, for an example, the day trader is making profit all the time and depending his skills and luck, he is able to grow his bankroll much faster and much more than the usual holder. Day traders are usually more ambitious than the holders and are able to risk their money much more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 17, 2018, 03:33:00 PM
Its depends on your how much expert on trading plartform.If you have no idea about trading please hold your asset you get your target profit other wise you losre your asset.Trading is the best way to earn money and growth your asset so make any decesion on your self.
Pages:
Jump to: