Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 17. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 11:39:52 PM
I think the main idea of rising is the development of crypto market. It slightly enters into various spheres of life such as banking, etc. That's why many people believe it will go to the moon. But I'm actually waiting for institutional investors to come to the market. Then I think the course will go up
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 11:33:36 PM
Holding is very powerful. When your coins are down and you holdl, definitely you expected to smile later because with every down time, there is always an uptimes
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 06, 2018, 02:13:19 PM
Hold not always will give you a good profit. I think that a lot of coins will never give X.. a lot of projects will not even release the finished product, they will only promise that  will do it..so there is no sense holding all coins ..only the most promising ones with a good idea and a good team..
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 01:36:31 PM
Just now is a good time for investing, the price of coins has fallen off unreal to the bottom. I will invest all my money.
Activity: 103
August 06, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
Well it depends what alts are you holding right now because not all of them are for holding so be sure you are holding the right coins. As for the price , is hard to say that only by holding the coins the prices because in the end is all about bitcoin price
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 03:31:32 AM
Yes, a priori it should happen, but during the fall of the coin can fall so much to the bottom that with a strong increase it can not return even half of its old price. Because I try not to keep in large volumes those coins that do not seem to me strong and promising. They'll definitely grow up soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 03:20:15 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
It depends upon the investors and depends upon the situation in the market. If there are many investors and many buyers the price will naturally goes up and many of the investors are encourage to buy for more. If a lot of people are selling their holds well naturally the price will go down, for me that is the price train of a coin especially bitcoin but in bitcoin there are many investors who are really wanted to buy for bitcoin has few supply that can make investors to earn huge profit.
Activity: 309
August 06, 2018, 03:16:21 AM
My feeling is that the dump will be over soon and we will see a new pump. The main thing to wait for him and not make mistakes.
Activity: 406
August 06, 2018, 03:12:52 AM
Almost everyone said that, including the experts here too. Right, you say, this year there is a possibility that the market can rise again, but that increase cannot be as high as the end of last year. In the following years, there might be new achievements with new numbers, at which time crypto has received the hype to be able to increase its price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 03:06:36 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I think that is a risk in investing prices cannot be determined with certainty therefore it requires confidence and patience in the investment and for me to hold back and see the opportunities that exist to get profit
Activity: 29
August 06, 2018, 02:58:43 AM
Right. It is unlikely that we will be able to wait for the 20K as much as last year, but at 10K, I can trust a better future later this year.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
August 06, 2018, 02:19:59 AM
It all depends on what kind of coins you hold.  But usually if the coins are good, then the price in the future for these coins also grows.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 06, 2018, 02:15:44 AM
Although his theories are indeed so, but trust me that this is not necessarily going to happen. Because not all the coins that are good for in hodl. We must be good at distinguishing where the coin should in hodl and which are not.
Activity: 115
August 06, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
because in bearish market cutloss was the worst thing you can do, thats why you shouldn't use your main or savings money for crypto. if you just using extra money you should hold untill the price going up
Activity: 364
August 06, 2018, 02:10:23 AM
I believe that the market will start growing this year. I'm not sure but I think that maybe next year bitcoin will put new highs in the price and capitalization. I hope that the panic succumbed not members of this forum and lovers of easy money. And we all believe in cryptocurrency and support tokens.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 12:45:25 AM
To hold coins for a long term and then get a good profit, you need to find a promising coin and invest in it.
Activity: 119
August 05, 2018, 02:12:55 PM
Yes, with my side, I think the crypto currency market will be go to the moon in the future. And you can hold more potential coin with your side.
You're right.  I also hold the coins for a long term because I believe in the success of crypto.  And I think in the future the price of coins will grow very much.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
August 05, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
nobody can answer you: prices will go up,nobody can perdict the market,the crypto need more information surppot to grow up,now day by day the price of crypto fall,no find the bottom,i think now it is  very risky to new buying altcoin,shoul buy btc or eth,if have some altcoin buy hight price,you should hold and wait it grow up again
For me just hold your coin and sell it until the price go up. In that strategy you can earn more profit. And I think this is  the exact time you will do holding because the price now is not stable.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 01:03:30 PM
Yes, with my side, I think the crypto currency market will be go to the moon in the future. And you can hold more potential coin with your side.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 04, 2018, 01:16:03 AM

I don't think so, everyone in our community hoping a big changes in the market. We don't based on the past just support the community to make better family. Just gives a opportunity to helping others support all the program to make strong reliable society.
Pages:
Jump to: