Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 33. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 07:23:21 AM
Such a strategy does not always work, but on the whole it is so, because in the absence of a product and the people's interest in this product, demand begins to increase, and people start to raise prices in order to get what they want.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:22:08 AM
maybe all people who are thinking about that, because for a long time it will give an advantage because at the end of the year the price of crypto will rise ...
but that's just an unpredictable guess ...
for now we better wait at the end of the year ...
Activity: 44
July 24, 2018, 07:16:47 AM
Only demand can lead to growth in the market . Expect a price increase .
Activity: 47
July 24, 2018, 07:07:31 AM
I think this will give a chance for market to pump again, and We also take consideration the different countries in europe that builds a legislation about cryptocurrency, since this will attract those investors who afraid to invest in crypto before.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
we need to wait until August 10 when the fate of bitcoin will be decided, in America there will be a meeting of the SEC, and there will be a verdict on the crypto currency

It's unsettling when you put it that way.  Sad
I think that crypto can't fail even if that meeting doesn't go well. Block chain is too good technology not to be used.
Activity: 150
July 23, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
Usually if you hold a promising coin for a long term, then in a year the price of this coin grows significantly.
Activity: 55
July 23, 2018, 08:03:33 AM
I, too, will keep everything to the last, in the hope that the market will go up. No desire to seeleute in the red, it is better to be patient and wait
It is best to hold tokens. Today, nothing but long-term retention will not give a good income. After all, the market is constantly falling. Have to wait for a favorable time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 07:57:22 AM
I’m still positive about the market being stable again and increase the prices of the coins. I still believe that the market will become the same like last year or even rise above it. I’ll continue to hold my coins anf wait patiently until I can sell my coins at a good price.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 07:52:44 AM
I, too, will keep everything to the last, in the hope that the market will go up. No desire to seeleute in the red, it is better to be patient and wait
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 05:06:13 PM
ETF - it's can help Bitcoin rise again. May be legalization in some big country can toss Bitcoin in last ATH.
Activity: 45
July 22, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
if the project is promising, the coins will necessarily go up after a while. So this is the best solution just wait patiently for a good price
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 01:52:58 PM
In my opinion, now in a falling market it would be foolish to sell coins for a meager price. I think that now the most reasonable thing is to be patient and wait for the market to recover. Eternal fall can not be, sooner or later the altcoins will shoot. And now keep calm and hold, hold and only hold.
Activity: 178
July 22, 2018, 01:40:50 PM
It depends on what coins you hold, and if you hold a coin with a garbage team, your investment will suffer.
Activity: 574
July 22, 2018, 12:31:30 PM
we need to wait until August 10 when the fate of bitcoin will be decided, in America there will be a meeting of the SEC, and there will be a verdict on the crypto currency
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 12:30:02 PM
I also believe that the prices for crypto-currencies will grow and grow. The market can not fall all the time, there will be a period of growth. The problem is when it starts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 22, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

I hold because I believe that the market can still increase. Yes, this year is not like 2017, but by the end of the year the market can be better than it is today.
No one can be sure now, when there will be a normal growth of the market and when we see the big prices for coins. We only have time to guess.
Activity: 386
July 22, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

I hold because I believe that the market can still increase. Yes, this year is not like 2017, but by the end of the year the market can be better than it is today.
Activity: 406
July 22, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
We hope prices will go up soon or later but we believe to crypto and blockchain so we will see good days one day, we dont know just when it will be, holding and waiting.
Activity: 143
July 22, 2018, 12:15:18 PM
The main factors for the growth of the price for the crypto currency will be either its legalization in all countries, or the appearance of mass interest on the part of large investors. Maybe, of course, something else can push the price up, but in my opinion this is the most basic.
Activity: 112
July 22, 2018, 09:55:00 AM
Holding our cryptocoins atleast a year will create a massive growth at our invested cryptocoins because value price of cryptocoins are base on it's supply and demand. We can wait until the price will go up again but for now i think its hard for me to sell for now because i can wait untill price in market are go up again
It was last year, but it does not seem to you that this may be different? I think many projects will cease to exist in a year, you should be careful when choosing your portfolio.

If you diversify and fill your portfolio with many different alts then you lower the chance of losing money. Nobody know what will happen in a year.
Pages:
Jump to: