Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 31. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Always when the market begins to recover the price of coins also starts to grow, especially if it's good coins.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
If you keep what you have for a long time then you will get profit but profit it network is not much. This is a venture capital market. So I would not invest if I did not get the profit I wanted.
Activity: 232
July 26, 2018, 10:55:23 AM
It is necessary to follow the project. What happens after the end of the ICO, is the product ready, what does the team do. The work should boil and after the project has completed TokenSale, otherwise there is no sense in holding the token.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
July 26, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
Hello! Actually it have minimum two scenario! Yes it can damp but it can pamp. Yes, of course as one of variant it can go up.
Activity: 82
July 26, 2018, 10:49:59 AM
A good strategy in which you just need to keep your coins or tokens . Until the price increases .
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
This is a very common thinking if you hold your altcoin it will be the pump but if you don’t buy altcoin in a right time then your coin price can be dump so when you see coin price is going to down then you buy altcoin otherwise you need to longtime hold. If you buy any kind of altcoin and if you hold for a 3 or 4 year then this coin price must be a pump.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
July 26, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
Holding is a good and profitable option. Prices are going up again. But it is better to hold only promising coins until the market will stabilize and growth again. Everyone should be more patient.
Activity: 92
July 26, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
Truly obviously expecting it will prompt remember's cost develop however in some cases it relies upon your holding coin, you may have a coin that your holding yet your not certain in the event that it will truly have a superior future to take you to the moon. So if your not certain in a coin better to contribute to a numerous coin as you can to get more information from contributing to it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 07:50:08 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I am a consistent supporter of the holding. And I am sure that in this way you can earn good money, but for that you only need patience and maybe in some extent luck. Al will be ok I am sure about it.
Activity: 157
July 26, 2018, 05:01:06 AM
Well i still belive that bitcoin price have same statictic like any years ago. That bitcoin price will rising in the end of the year and will same again in this year. Just look at the data you will know if this are same
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 04:47:07 AM
Prices will soar and we will see not alone the growth of the market, but for this we need some safeguards and security of our transactions, less fraud in the ICO. People are afraid to lose money on crypto currency, so just watch it. The world already know all about the crypto market, but the volume is too low for the next growth.
Activity: 49
July 26, 2018, 04:35:38 AM
I think that it is necessary now to buy altcoins and make the strategy HOLD. Prices for everything are now very low.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 26, 2018, 04:32:37 AM
I just think it's simple. I am referring to the Bitcoin price. and many predictions about bitcoin that prices will rise high and reach the peak again. while altcoin price movement is following the bitcoin chart. so when bitcoin prices rise high and stable above .. then altcoin prices will following it. will even be best if supported by the news.
Activity: 41
July 26, 2018, 04:22:49 AM
Hold as long as possible and procure the overwhelming benefit is the correct methodology in crypto advertise. Be that as it may, If you need to benefit in here and now at that point exchange day by day and amass whatever benefit you find in the principal look. Simply enter and exit.
Activity: 72
July 25, 2018, 11:00:35 PM
I lost about 50% of USD investment but I now hold substantially more coins than I did when I made my initial purchases due to day and weekly trading.

I have learned that holding is not always the best advice. If you see your coin go up 20% then down 30% then you 40 and then down 20% or whatever amount, I recommend you should consider tethering to Ethereum or Bitcoin. Wait for your coin to drop and then buy back in.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 25, 2018, 10:56:39 PM
Market works with cycles.
Last year we see first btc dominating and dying alts then total huge rise of crypto.
Now situation comes back btc start dominating, then will be huge gain again
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 10:51:56 PM
it will rise and drop it will drop and rise, so doesn't matter what happen the market will always there circulating the circulation time period of bearish and bullish.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 10:22:19 PM
It is not always right. When this bear market will definitely need hold all their savings if the price does not match you. Immediately after the trend change and all coins will fly up and you can then get the highest profit possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
July 25, 2018, 10:19:13 PM
Yes, it is. Everything has a bad and good time, even in crypto too. When you couldn't think about crypto progress and now crypto is growing gradually and much more good news coming here. Most of the real crypto supporters are holding some coins to make profits and to help to the bull market starts. So, Holing and price will go up, This is a universal truth in the crypto platform.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 10:16:31 PM
Yes if everyone holds a coin and does not sell at a cheap price maybe a price increase will come. investors will buy at an expensive price in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: