Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 30. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 27, 2018, 05:41:21 AM
Past experience shows that long time holding is the most profitable strategy in the cryptocurrency market. And now during the long correction of the market it is better not to sell at low prices, but to wait the beginning of bullish trend and sell only after the price reaches a new high.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 04:28:35 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

now is the right time to hold your investment because the market is still in the correction stage and has not fully recovered. If you sell your investment, you may not be able to generate enough returns so it's better to hold, and the price will definitely increase in the coming months
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 02:53:38 AM
many people believe bitcoin will rise at the end of the year I also believe and have invested or bought bitcoin at a cheap price a few months ago, and I believe bitcoin like last year and maybe bigger than that.
Activity: 90
July 27, 2018, 02:39:11 AM
You can carefully observe some changes in the encryption market these days, then I think you will understand why most people will say that prices will rise, but this is also a speculation. After all, no one can budget what will happen in the future. And there is nothing wrong with optimism.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 02:33:14 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

You're holding your coins because you want to wait for the right value/time before you sell you tokens/coins/reward. Every newbie in the world of cryptocurrency are panic selling when they saw the market is declining, and its not a healthy mindset should have by a trader/investor. In this field, its a battle between yourself whether to hold your coins or sell it immediately, you have to invest a lot of patience before getting into this kind of investment projects.
Activity: 32
July 26, 2018, 11:11:26 PM
yes i hold all my coins till this year end after that i will receive profit and keep investment again 
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 11:09:37 PM
We won't know what will happen in the market. When will indeed happen hard fork again will certainly make the market experienced a substantial increase again. but outside of it will certainly be quite difficult as well if you want the increase as in December. withstand alone will also not make markets continuing to rise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 26, 2018, 11:07:59 PM
now all the coins have increased. da seems simultaneously and simultaneously. but the increase is not the same. I am sure this will continue to increase and able to reach the revokes as it did in December last. because its development looks good and crawls.
the ability to develop coins when held will produce continuous improvement. so it is very good to rely on coins to hold in the future as it affects the price of the coins in the future. so it is strongly recommended to hold the coins you have because it is very influential on the current development and price for the future.
holding is the only way to earn without needed investing and sellin your coins. we know that the holding can devour our patience. but if you manage it I am sure that your earnings will go higher and higher. like they always said that if you ait longer the more you happier and it is worth it. so nust keep holding. yeah you can invet other coins too but when the price only is low to earn big.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
July 26, 2018, 11:02:15 PM
now all the coins have increased. da seems simultaneously and simultaneously. but the increase is not the same. I am sure this will continue to increase and able to reach the revokes as it did in December last. because its development looks good and crawls.
the ability to develop coins when held will produce continuous improvement. so it is very good to rely on coins to hold in the future as it affects the price of the coins in the future. so it is strongly recommended to hold the coins you have because it is very influential on the current development and price for the future.
Activity: 42
July 26, 2018, 10:55:50 PM
i think if any coin down long time, it can't grow up again unless it has more development from holder, so it is so hard...
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
July 26, 2018, 10:51:34 PM
I believe it could help. Holding coins is buying it therefore creating a change in the ratio between supply and demand which means if too many will be holding the coin it wil certainly make the price go up. But there should be proper usage because if we are just going to hold it, it is only like creating a pump. Which will just make a bubble.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 10:44:48 PM
I think it is possible for the market to be like that in the future. But it may take a long time to for that to come. When the bull market comes, more people will come. The mre people there are, the more money there will be. The more money there is, the longre the bull market will be. The longer the bull market is, the higher the price will be.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 10:25:01 PM
Cryptocurrencies still need a high public response in order for the market to go up as it happened in December 2017.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 08:01:16 PM
for myself I still hold the Altcoin that I have because now the price of all coin is still not as stable in this year, its very slow progress maybe the price will start well at the end of year until the beginning of new year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
July 26, 2018, 07:27:34 PM
nobody can guarantee you anything, it's up to you to find good entry spots (short term and long term) and therefore increase your chances of being in a (bigger) profit.
Activity: 111
July 26, 2018, 07:25:58 PM
In crypto, prices go up and down, so it will surely go up, but nobody knows when, if you are holding a good crypto and not "shit coin" the price will surely go up someday.
copper member
Activity: 31
July 26, 2018, 12:14:49 PM
Yes everybody is saying the price will go up, everybody is holding their coins with the believe of that the price will increase. With the market speculations, it is proving that that towards the end of the year the price of the cryptocurrency will increase and their prices will double
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
https://dozarplati.info
July 26, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
Long-term investment is the best idea. You can buy good tokens and keep them on your accounts until you are ready to sell them. In the long run, good tokens will cost a lot more and you will get more profit. The main thing is to just find such projects and invest in them carefully
Activity: 144
July 26, 2018, 11:09:46 AM
Don't panic, I personally prefer to hold a long term to get more profit because of the possibility of cryptography in the future to increase
Activity: 137
July 26, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
What is happening in the world is closely related to what is happening in the market .
Pages:
Jump to: