Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 6. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 10:41:45 AM
It is not possible to sell any tokens at this stage. My total investment has dropped more than 60% and now if I sell it, I will definitely regret it. Keep holding and waiting for the uptrend market and I can sell it later
you make the right decision by not selling the assets you have. now the situation is bad for people who want to sell assets, but on the contrary if to buy assets I think this is the right time. buying multiple assets for a long time may be an alternative to reducing losses now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 29, 2019, 10:27:52 AM
I prefer holding tokens with dividends in order to receive income, also POW tokens allow to receive additional income, that's why I adore this consensus. But you might have a strategy regarding your coins!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 29, 2019, 10:17:41 AM
It is not possible to sell any tokens at this stage. My total investment has dropped more than 60% and now if I sell it, I will definitely regret it. Keep holding and waiting for the uptrend market and I can sell it later
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 29, 2019, 10:15:36 AM
the value for most of our token should be in BTC, It is still possible to hold price close to ICO price in btc but far from ico dollar price, such cases are still consoling but case of high dump in btc may struggle for longer time, it will be better to sell and invest in new ICO. It might be difficult to accept but new good ICOs raised at the bottom of bear market has better capability to be profitable
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 10:03:52 AM
I will hold my coins and tokens up to the time that may not be determined, and what is certain is that I wait for the market situation to give me an advantage.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 29, 2019, 10:02:07 AM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

I have amassed quite a lot of cryptos during the bearish market and getting tired hodling them without getting rewards. I am just waiting for the market to get normal and given a chance to get my investments, I will be the first one to sell my assets. Gonna sell and start over again and learn from the past experience and be a wise investor.
copper member
Activity: 593
January 29, 2019, 09:52:04 AM

I will hold my coin until I want to remove the coin. and if it starts pumping on the market I will take it off step by step.
Activity: 854
January 29, 2019, 09:44:10 AM
I never set when I will hold a coin, I will let them go when I think I have benefited. And if it is harmful, then I will hold it and try to be more patient.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 08:40:15 AM
I don’t intend to rush into selling, for the reason that the market goes only down and all the tokens follow it!
Activity: 658
January 28, 2019, 07:21:38 PM
I have been holding a few coins for a very long time. And if it's been sold now, of course, I will experience a big loss. My coins last until the pumping market and this must take a very long time. I am sure that this year there will be an increase and I will sell coins.
Activity: 196
January 28, 2019, 07:11:09 PM
It all depends on the situation, but in general I plan to keep all my tokens until the coin prices are similar to ICO prices!
Many projects can not grow more to the level of ico, if you certainly have a worthy project that is still developing then keep the tokens, but most of the coins I would sell of course
Activity: 95
January 28, 2019, 07:01:33 PM
This is why it's good to have a plan before bagging tokens. Some tokens are for long term hodl while others are for quick profit. It depends on how good I think the team is
Activity: 169
January 28, 2019, 06:34:07 PM
Any investor or token holder who doesn't dump when the token is pumping in exchange probably wasn't aware its pumping, a novice or has enough cash with him at that moment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 28, 2019, 05:43:33 PM
It is kinda weird but i’m not even sure when i’m gonna sell my coins. All i know is that i have to wait. Obviously i believe that crypto market will be much better one day, so i’m just waiting.
copper member
Activity: 657
January 28, 2019, 05:33:45 PM
Best bet is, when you see significant gains in a coin, sell some and hold some. If you sell everything, the price might increase more and you will blame yourself. Well, if you are good with your TA, you should work with that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
January 28, 2019, 05:27:30 PM
I cannot deny that i do not dump tokens, but there is limit to that.
After making my findings, whenever i discover that a particular token or coin has the potential to rise, i do not dump it. Rather i would hold until it grows.
Activity: 152
January 28, 2019, 03:59:06 PM
I'll keep altcoins not sell as long as I don't like the price. Cheesy For those pennies that now cost many tokens do not want to sell.
We're all waiting for the right price. But what will you do if prices do not rise ? Do you think it is better not to sell at all in this case ?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 28, 2019, 03:54:08 PM
Until the market trend is going to change, because it does not make any sense to sell my savings at such silly prices. It is much better to wait and to sell your tokens when the market is going to be green.
holding coins and tokens is really needed specially in this dip. I believe that holding is he most amazingvthings to do this time. Because crypto is really unstable and we can really earn a lot in it if we know how to join the current flow of the market. We don't need to rush things in crypto because crypto is not a race it is maybe a game that the winner is the people who have a big patience to wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 311
January 28, 2019, 03:25:44 PM
Until the market trend is going to change, because it does not make any sense to sell my savings at such silly prices. It is much better to wait and to sell your tokens when the market is going to be green.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 28, 2019, 09:23:43 AM
I can't predict with this market situation since beginning of last year. But some cryptocurrency experts are say next year will be good for all major cryptocurrency and good ICO'S Tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: