Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding habit - page 2. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
May 09, 2018, 10:33:22 AM
This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?
Why do bounty hunters dump tokens?
we, bounty hunters do dump their tokens immediately because of some reasons, in need of funds for monthly expense, or any other individual reasons. you cannot stop it, and no one can stop it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
I agree, many bounty hunter immediately sell their token after the project end. It's maybe because of they just wanna to earn some money and don't know anything about holding. But unconsciously, they have made the token price decrease
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
May 09, 2018, 10:23:01 AM
Hold on to the best way to earn a big buck so we just hold it down so we can not lose the ones we bought altcoin do not worry if it drops just increase its price so do not panic
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 09, 2018, 10:21:11 AM
Actually they have no choice but to sell immediately the tokens/coins they've got from bounty campaigns. I will give you a scenario (This is just what I've learned from my fellas in our local telegram chat):

There was a bounty hunter and he needs money, He joins in different bounties and participate to every program in it such as Social Media, Signature, Telegram, etc.
After a while this bounty hunter earned his stakes and rewarded by token.

Now he wants to sell it immediately because he knows that some of the bounty hunters will sell that token immediately too and If he holds it for a long time
there's no assurance that the value of tokens that he have will increase and that's why he chooses to dump it.

The Bounty Hunters will not going to take risk by holding a token that will soon will decrease its value.

This is what according to my own perception and understanding about the conversation in gc. I think it's really true because I for one will not going to take risk a sure profit.

Absolutely true. I've done this at a point. We cannot deny that many bounty participants are in it for the sake of getting money. However, if they could just sell a portion of their coins and not all, it would be better for the market and for them in the long run as the prices will definitely rise as long as the coin is good.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
May 09, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?
The sale of new tokens by members of the ICO generosity campaign immediately after they receive compensation should not affect the price reduction. After all, they are allocated only a few percent of the total number of tokens produced. In addition, not all bounty hunters immediately sell on the market received tokens. Everyone has his own circumstances and his needs for money. Therefore, the call to them not to sell immediately earned tokens does not make any sense.
Activity: 187
May 09, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
I, on the contrary, regret that I did not sell my coins immediately after entering the exchange, because all these coins immediately lost in value and now they do not even try to grow...
your decision on yourself, this is a risk when you dare to keep the coin and hope coin will grow, but the price does not grow then you get a loss. if you sell and then high coin price you regret. in conclusion, believe in yourself in taking all decisions and thinking well.
Activity: 65
May 09, 2018, 10:08:12 AM
What I understand is they don't understand the value of their work, they are just being blinded by the small ammount of dollars thinking that selling their bounty tokens at the dump price doesn't matter because they never buy it. They have an have a cooperation to the team any more and yet when the token they dump manage to multiply the price, they regrets and yet didn't learn. That is why sometimes I understand why there are team don't want to send the payment on the schedule time.
Activity: 218
May 09, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
In the actual fact, that is what most bounty hunters do, they are eager to dump their tokens immediately the tokens are being given them. I won't blame anyone  who hastily dumps his tokens in the market after the distribution for fiat money, such persons may be in need of money to meet up with some pressing financial needs .Such people are left with no option than to sell their tokens at hand .Moreso, I want to advise people who quickly dump their tokens in market to also learn the habit of holding such tokens for some time, because from experience they are likely to sell at higher price later in the market for a greater and better profit.  
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
May 09, 2018, 10:01:17 AM
It's more of a technique and strategy than a habit. You cannot blame people who sell their earned token immediately. People choose to earn than to hold token that has no assurance. Not all who hold are lucky, if you hold your earned tokens an it will go to the moon then you are lucky but it happens once in a Blue moon. The best way to stop this argument is to sell and leave some just incase it will pump.
Activity: 89
May 09, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
Not all dumping is caused by bounty hunters. Many projects distribute tokens through various channels. I think whether this project will collapse after entering the stock exchange depends on whether the project really has potential for development.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
May 09, 2018, 09:50:34 AM
it's easy to answer from me, it's all because of economic factors, sometimes they do not have money, so they will automatically sell the tokens they get. and that's fair.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 09:50:08 AM
It's a part of the game. Some of us are here for money, that's why they sell the first chance they get. You can't really blame them for that. Others are here for the sake of investment. In this case bounties enable you to earn something extra and then invest it as well. But as with all investments you have to be careful what to invest in and some projects are not worth it.
If a project is good, then even in case value decreases a bit while bounty hunters sell, it will inevitably go up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 09:47:46 AM
I think the reason why they sell the coins right after they get them is because they want money. They couldn't wait for the coin to go up again and so for them it is really not that big of a deal if they wait or not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
May 09, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

Actually not at all bounty hunters,are dumping there tokens immediately after distribution,and im the one part of them holding my token in a certain period of time ,and wait for a moment that the road map of the ICO project will cultivate more and make it marketable,so that  the price will become  higher.actually being a bounty hunter we must defend our dignity,that we are the one make the price value of the coins going dump,because the truth even the ICO participant are the one first who sell or dump there coins when they get there token in participation of project,they are the first panic and selling the project token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
May 09, 2018, 09:35:45 AM
Honestly as a bounty hunter i don’t sell off my tokens after the ICO sales, i cannot blame them to sell their coins or token after the main sale because of the need of money of these bounty hunters, some of them they make a living by doing bounties so after the end of ico they usually sell quickly and gain small profit and apply again. I think this can’t be changed anymore, however we have to deal with it.
Activity: 238
May 09, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
I think this habit is hard to change. Or, this bounty hunter is in dire need of money so he must sell. Or he will immediately sell the token after he gets it because anyone dares to confirm that the token has the potential and give him a profit when holding it back. He sells right away so that there may be something to offset his efforts in the past campaigns ...
May 09, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
Not a habit,it is a strategy isntead of a habit,because bounty hunters arent dumb to hold shit tokens which is why most of these bounty tokens are getting dumped,and only those good for long hold tokens are going to be hold,if you are those bounty hunters would you want to waste your time holding shit tokens? NO,of course.

That's a good habit but for me the best reason why we hold especially like that last 3 months is Holding is to prevent our crypto assets on losing.
when we sell our altcoins too soon, it means that we only get low earnings and we're having no more chance of getting an opportunity that we could even earn higher than the previous altcoin price value.
some of my friends are dumping their altcoins because they have no job that could support their family's basic needs.
May 09, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

There's no doubt why bounty hunters are the first set of people who dump their reward tokens into cheaper price values because most of them are having no job career.
In my personal experiences, I am a crypto holder since I earn my first bounty stake tokens and I had still hold them until today.
But this quarter, I am planning to dump some of my altcoins that aren't perform's well like altcoins that almost has no pumping or doesn't trading high volumes for a long time.
Today, I am holding decent amount of crypto assets because my altcoins were pumping since last year and because I am still holding them even when they pumped and dumped multiple times.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
May 03, 2018, 06:59:15 PM
Not a habit,it is a strategy isntead of a habit,because bounty hunters arent dumb to hold shit tokens which is why most of these bounty tokens are getting dumped,and only those good for long hold tokens are going to be hold,if you are those bounty hunters would you want to waste your time holding shit tokens? NO,of course.
Activity: 206
Merit: 22
May 03, 2018, 05:59:23 PM
It depends on the coins. If you have better coins which have a brighter future and will have an outstanding impact in the future or in the  lives of his users; if a perfect coin like this is found, I don't see any reasons why bounty hunter shouldn't keep the coins. Most sells because they want to make quick money which is lack of inpatient.
Pages:
Jump to: