Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding habit - page 7. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
May 03, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
All adequate projects have only 2-3-5% of total tokens as a reward to bounty participants(exclude airdrops and etc.). When you see dump and you think that it was caused by bounty hunters - think again.
Some projects have huge private pre-sales Wink Real private, where public don't even know about their existence. And price of the token on these sales can be 1/5 or even 1/10.
It is the choice of every participant to sell or not to sell. Someone takes part in it to earn money, someone - to earn tokens Wink Not so many coins are worth holding, but if you choose the right bounty - bingo
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 09:21:38 AM
Actually they have no choice but to sell immediately the tokens/coins they've got from bounty campaigns. I will give you a scenario (This is just what I've learned from my fellas in our local telegram chat):

There was a bounty hunter and he needs money, He joins in different bounties and participate to every program in it such as Social Media, Signature, Telegram, etc.
After a while this bounty hunter earned his stakes and rewarded by token.

Now he wants to sell it immediately because he knows that some of the bounty hunters will sell that token immediately too and If he holds it for a long time
there's no assurance that the value of tokens that he have will increase and that's why he chooses to dump it.

The Bounty Hunters will not going to take risk by holding a token that will soon will decrease its value.

This is what according to my own perception and understanding about the conversation in gc. I think it's really true because I for one will not going to take risk a sure profit.
At some point you are right.But as far as I know some of my friends regret for selling their tokens right after they got their shares from bounty campaign.Most of them suggests to hold the tokens a month or two before selling it for a better profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 09:20:37 AM
Most dumps been done by early contributors/closed presale participants that got rather generous discounts. This is a myth that price been dumped by bounty hunters. Most bounty pools have only 1-2% of sold tokens, only garbage projects can lose their value due to such small amount.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 09:20:11 AM
This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?
Why do bounty hunters dump tokens?

Because usualy people who are doing bounty are not familiar with trading and market mechanisms.
Their aim is to earn something, that is it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
May 03, 2018, 09:05:45 AM
Actually they have no choice but to sell immediately the tokens/coins they've got from bounty campaigns. I will give you a scenario (This is just what I've learned from my fellas in our local telegram chat):

There was a bounty hunter and he needs money, He joins in different bounties and participate to every program in it such as Social Media, Signature, Telegram, etc.
After a while this bounty hunter earned his stakes and rewarded by token.

Now he wants to sell it immediately because he knows that some of the bounty hunters will sell that token immediately too and If he holds it for a long time
there's no assurance that the value of tokens that he have will increase and that's why he chooses to dump it.

The Bounty Hunters will not going to take risk by holding a token that will soon will decrease its value.

This is what according to my own perception and understanding about the conversation in gc. I think it's really true because I for one will not going to take risk a sure profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 08:53:52 AM
This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?
Why do bounty hunters dump tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: