Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 53. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 09:03:07 AM
The person who holding must have the patience to sell his assets at a good price. That people will not complain how long they will hold as long as the assets they hold can still go up why not. Just trust in yourself and hope you do not have to hold more longer.

You are totally right. The hodl strategy makes sense, as it is preventing you from the panic sell. Nevertheless, it is important to fix your profit in some time especially at his negative time for crypto ( a lot of speculation, scams and government prohibitions )
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
April 05, 2018, 08:41:34 AM
The person who holding must have the patience to sell his assets at a good price. That people will not complain how long they will hold as long as the assets they hold can still go up why not. Just trust in yourself and hope you do not have to hold more longer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 05, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
Hodling made sense at first, when bitcoin was born and everyone was waiting for the big growth, but nowadays is better to sell and buy again cheaper. Nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 05, 2018, 08:21:40 AM
Nop, Not always! Hodling is a profitable thing but it takes a lot and a lot of time! You can't guess what might happen if you sell today and the best thing: " It's not a loss until you sell your share'' , keep that in mind before making any BUY/SELL. You should calculate the risk and do a good research then you could choose the best coin to buy, it's suggested to never check the price on daily basis, only check once or twice in a week/Month to see the profits percentage Wink
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
April 05, 2018, 08:18:26 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

This is true when the coins you are holding are not worthy. I think holding strategy works perfectly in BTC and Altcoins belongs to top 50 market cap. It’s understandable to be frustrated on these coins especially holding it for the longest time. My advice is to revisit your investment strategy in focus more on active altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
April 05, 2018, 08:06:17 AM
Keep perspective coins for a long period of time is one of the best and easiest earnings, but you need to choose the right thing to buy for such a period.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 05, 2018, 07:54:39 AM
yeah, it's all bullshit. Now the daily trading time
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 07:51:01 AM
The idea of holding coins is good for most coins but not for all coins. Some of them which are good will give you real profit for just a few period of holding them while some will give you profit for a long period of holding.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 07:50:36 AM
yeah i feel for you. don't have all your portfolio in the 'long shots' an choose coins with a solid use that fills a need in the world. investigate the team behind it, the popularity on social media, research the shit out of it if you can if it's not that well known. if you haven't made a big loss over the 3-5 years drop them and buy something else now while the market is low. stick to top 100 or top 50.
Activity: 300
April 05, 2018, 07:48:17 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
You can keep the coins indefinitely, an expert will come of it. Or trade them, or just forget about them, while maintaining passwords from your wallet.
Activity: 92
April 05, 2018, 07:48:06 AM
it's your right to hold or sell a coin, but I think if you sell a coin at the time the price of crypto goes down it will lose your investment for another 5 years. I suggest wait a few months ahead so that the price of coins will rise slowly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 07:44:52 AM
Because you're holding b***sh*t coins too. Kidding aside. You should research best ICO or altcoins. Or else all those coins you have are waste. Don't just hold and hold, do research, google is there. Stop wasting so much time holding those coins.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 05, 2018, 07:41:01 AM
Holding is not definitely bullshit. I think that you’re not failing in holding but you don’t know that you’re holding the wrong coin. It’s rare to hear a person who complains about holding. You should have seconds thoughts about what coin you are owning,whether it’s potential or it has ability to the high price. In addition, you’d better spend days seeking what coin you can get profit from holding. I don’t mean that holding all time is right, but keep holding till you can sold with good price.
Activity: 240
April 05, 2018, 04:11:40 AM
For me its not bullshit. Maybe you can say that it is bullshit because your coins do not have a large price. Holding is just a way to profit from your investments, many people are holding their coins for a long time but I never see them saying that it is bullshit.  This is the only post that I've seen the word "bullshit" which pertains to HOLDING, well, that is your belief and we cannot do anything about it, holding is not BULLSHIT, watch your words.
Activity: 223
April 05, 2018, 03:56:44 AM
Holding the worst coins in the market will you end up loosing money and your hopes too. I mean if you would have held BTC, ethereum or any other top ten altcoin instead then you could have make more profit. Why you did not think about it in first place I dont understand at all? What was the reason you kept holding the coins for almost 5 years and in those 5 years you did not even recognise that bitcoin is going up? I cant imagine how you were sticking on those coin holding. I mean if I were you then surely I would have sold those shit coins and immediately could have bought the BTC and earned many more times than what these three could have given me. Just think about it.
Activity: 117
April 05, 2018, 03:30:46 AM
Do not hold shitcoin, there are a lot of good coins but if you pick the wrong coins then you got nothing. Stop wasting time and choose with doing a deep research not just because a suggestion by some random people.
Activity: 154
April 05, 2018, 03:27:30 AM
No, If you hold a coin with a good project,holding is a good choice
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

well it simply means you didn't choose the right coins. Suppose what would have happened if you holded for example NEM or Ripple for 3-5 years. You would be saying something else...
Activity: 106
April 05, 2018, 03:25:04 AM
 if you invested in bad coins and tokens, you are not going to get much in return even if you hold it. This is why I prefer high dividend coins or tokens. They provide steady income even if they don’t somehow reach the moon
Activity: 79
April 05, 2018, 03:11:37 AM
I think if you had hold ripple or any other coin with a community support or a working product, you would have made a lot of money
Pages:
Jump to: