Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 57. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:53:44 AM
It all depends on the coin you own. Ofcourse not all coins are the same. There are coins that looking good in the starting but after a year it will crash or will not moving. There are altcoins that looking bad in the beginning but in the run will growth. Still it is depends on altcoins. I would recommend you hold etherum for the long term
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
April 02, 2018, 04:12:00 PM
I don't agree with this idea. Holding is the best way this situation that we're in.

Trading is risky behaviour in this period in my opinion. I will holding my portfolio when bitcoin price increase again. If you trust your investment, holding will bring some money to you. I trust my portfolio and i will hold. I hope everything is going well with us.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 04:01:55 PM
Unfortunately, there are such situations as it happened just recently, it is the Holders that can save the crypto currency market by their actions, because it is due to the holding companies that the price of bitcoin can rise.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 03:57:27 PM
Of course holding is bullshit if you hold the same coins mentioned above. I think that holding is profitable but you have to do it knowing  and understanding the market. For example you don't buy shares of a company which doesn't attract you, do you? The same goes about tokens. In a way it's pretty much the same.
Activity: 224
April 01, 2018, 05:14:43 PM
All these people saying they shouldn't of hodl'd don't understand why to hodl in the first place. Its time in the market vs timing the market. If your investing long term in crypto, which is how ever millionaire made their money here, you will be fine. Quit crying that you shouldn't have listened to internet people and make decisions for yourself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 04:02:41 PM
As a secondary source of income, Bitcoin holding is a safe and sound system because it doesn’t require any additional time or energy.if you hold it. This is why I prefer high dividend coins or tokens.
Activity: 322
March 31, 2018, 02:22:34 AM
before you said holding is Bulls*it , lets take a look on your coin that you hold , that coin you hold doesnt have any project development for over many years. if i can give you advice , why have to hold that kind of coin , wht not the top 10 coin on the markets ? and one thing again , crypto markets is the speculative markets and glad that your coin not have a zero value. Smiley
Activity: 266
March 31, 2018, 02:01:02 AM
If you want to invest for a long term, you should research and analize before investing. The best choice is holding coins like Bitcoin, Ethereim, NEO, Monero. You should choose coins with good potential.
Activity: 420
March 31, 2018, 02:00:53 AM
All your coins don't have potential to growth and you should hold a coins in a years that have a potential to high the price or a popular coins don't hold it if that coin cannot gain popular or investors because you cannot gaining profit from it and it will be in a stable price permanently.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 01:56:32 AM
it's a big bullshit, I wish I had sold everything three or four months ago when I was snowy.
Activity: 78
March 31, 2018, 01:54:17 AM
It depends what token your holding to. Because some tokens are not worth to keep/hold. You should choose carefully the project you wanted to join, select the best to get the best coin to give you huge profit...
Activity: 81
March 31, 2018, 01:42:28 AM
I think if you have the skills to short go ahead. Timing it right though otherwise you can get absolutely demolished like all those that shorted just before the 1k jump this morning. Bitcoins is very volatile
Activity: 434
March 31, 2018, 01:27:18 AM
I’m not agreed…
Before holding you must have to know value & future of your holding coins.

If you hold a simple stone & aspect it will be a precious diamond in future…then it’s not possible, so must read their project, study their vision after that you can choose coins for a best return.

Try to check the whitepaper team and the roadmap is clear or not
If it is unclear and there is no update from the developer then it will be useless to save and lots of junk coins and forever your coins will be just as view over
Activity: 602
March 31, 2018, 01:22:37 AM
I’m not agreed…
Before holding you must have to know value & future of your holding coins.

If you hold a simple stone & aspect it will be a precious diamond in future…then it’s not possible, so must read their project, study their vision after that you can choose coins for a best return.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 01:05:57 AM
Not all coins and tokens give the same good profits. It is necessary to choose well the project that is behind these coins. We need to constantly monitor this project. If you keep certain coins you need to know what exactly you are waiting for, what events in the existence of this coin and before which time it will be profitable. Without this, the simple retention of coins is meaningless.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 30, 2018, 07:31:27 PM
We have already talked about the diversification of risks. Hold three coins of 5 years and who is so weak - it is not very reasonable. You have to keep quite a lot of coins in your wallet, and it's like small altcoins, and quite large!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
It happens, for this all the time the changes should have happened, if there is no growth, then people simply do not believe in these coins and will not invest Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 07:24:28 PM
Holding shit. After the market fell that yes. As now the market at the bottom, I think holding it. Many in the holding lost their money. Now many are disappointed and sell their tokens for a penny. The market also counted on this. When the market turns around. Many will regret that not holding, but sold their tokens.
Activity: 51
March 30, 2018, 07:19:35 PM
The best thing to do is not make blanket assumptions.  There is no guarantee in any type of investing that the price will go up. 

Why did you buy these coins?  Is this reason still valid?  Is the Dev team still committed to the success of the project?

If you have no idea why you bought a coin then you are relying on luck which is in short supply in this market. 

if you no longer believe in the project, sell the coins and make sure to properly research any further investments. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 06:51:11 AM
I think there is rather a selective case when a person got into such coins, in which there are no prospects... Don't be obsessed with that.
Pages:
Jump to: