Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 61. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
March 25, 2018, 03:18:08 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Hi, in fact, holding coins is a useful thing since many projects develop over time and the price for them is accordingly small and one has to wait a long time until the project releases its product and the price rises
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
March 25, 2018, 03:15:14 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore, any suggestions?
Sorry to say that but your coin is not good for holding.You hold some bad coin.If you hold some good coin or token it will give you some sure profit.Think, who hold eth for the same time as you or maybe less.He is maybe a millionaire today. Tongue .And good luck for your tokens to land moon Tongue
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
March 25, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
Wow, you are ancient in the crypt) I think that everything depends on what coins you actually hold. There are coins like Ripple, which practically do not change in price.
Really? I thought it has climbed from $0,01 to $2.63 and goes back.
https://www.investing.com/crypto/ripple/xrp-usd-chart

So maybe another coins but not Ripple.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

I think you hold the wrong crypto currency, those currency did not became successful maybe, but if you hold currency like BTC I'm sure that this days your already a millionaire. It still depends on the currency you plan to store.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 02:51:23 PM
It is not bullshit, the reason why you are Holding is because you are thinking that the coin has a potential and you know that it can achieve higher price in the future, if you missed the opportunity or if the price was not like what you are expecting then that is your fault because you chose the wrong token or coin.
Activity: 294
Blockchain with solar energy
March 25, 2018, 02:46:30 PM
because of thing you're holding already be a shit. don't blame for anything else

I hold my coin and made sweet profit already. even the market at dip like this time
my advise to do your research carefully before you decide to invest.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
March 25, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
Wow, you are ancient in the crypt) I think that everything depends on what coins you actually hold. There are coins like Ripple, which practically do not change in price.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
March 25, 2018, 02:03:09 PM
probably if you are holding shit coins. Generally speaking highly speculated coins will eventually do well at some point that s when we have to exit
The proper research could avoid such scenario's. Bitcoin is the coin that I hold because it makes money often.
Activity: 168
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
March 25, 2018, 02:00:51 PM
of course not. the holding works only for good projects that show results. a Scam projects and coins fraudulent ICO will not grow
I think that it's so stupid to write HODL everywhere and give advice don't sell.
It's the same like Pump & Dump groups.

Every kind of token or currency has it's own live cycle. It can not grow all time.

All of us must understand it and catch the rush moment for sale with max profit.
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 01:47:53 PM
of course not. the holding works only for good projects that show results. a Scam projects and coins fraudulent ICO will not grow
Activity: 644
March 25, 2018, 01:35:46 PM
It depends on the coins that you hold. Some airdrop coins probably not worth the hold for a long-term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
March 25, 2018, 01:29:22 PM
Cryptomarket is very young and very dynamic. I think those who want to be exactly integrated in the market need to look towards active-trading or mining. Hold is not always convenient.
I think OP already found the conclusion.
You must know and (maybel lucky) give faith with Long-Term Project. When you have the coin it means you already know what will they expected, roadmap and team.
For people who HOLD Ethereum in 2015 will happy because it's price gives many times profit.
And, many of people already said your coins is shitcoins categorized.
Activity: 420
March 25, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
Cryptomarket is very young and very dynamic. I think those who want to be exactly integrated in the market need to look towards active-trading or mining. Hold is not always convenient.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
March 25, 2018, 10:17:54 AM
probably if you are holding shit coins. Generally speaking highly speculated coins will eventually do well at some point that s when we have to exit
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
March 25, 2018, 10:15:33 AM
The coins you are holding I have never heard of them before, maybe you should hold good coins for some months or years and see why holders always go to the moon.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 10:08:59 AM
Holding is not and can never be a shitt. definitely your coins are all shitts, you can't hold on coin with zero potential and expect good returns.
Don't be discouraged, I'd implore you to find some good coins and try to hold I'm sure you will have your profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 08:32:31 AM
Easier said than done but - just don't check coinmarketcap daily, forget about your coins and go about your life. Won't be able to panic sell this way and you'll come back to some greens in a few months or a year.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 08:31:03 AM
Do you remember how much Apple's stock cost in 2008? And the price has grown in 10 years. Crypto currency is a long-term investment, you just need to buy and forget for a couple of years.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
March 25, 2018, 08:06:20 AM
if the price of coin is expensive and profit, then you just sell the coin that you have long held, but if the price is cheaper when you buy the coin do not you sell first and wait until the price is high so you do not lose.
Activity: 420
March 25, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
I think there is not strategy will worth good in this down trend market since hold or day trade is not very useful. Now is the best time to buy back then we will get the profit aroound quaryer 2 or 3 this year but its just expectation and not sure. We just need to do the best effort.
Pages:
Jump to: