Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 97. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
March 10, 2018, 02:57:28 AM
Holding is not the problem here but the coins you chose to hold for more than a year.

Dont be frustrated and just switch to other coins out there that has good potential and can give you better income like btc, eth, neo, ltc and so much more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
March 10, 2018, 02:54:45 AM
Because you are holding crap coin and you trust that hodl meme a lot. If you sell your coins at the last bull run then you should've earned a lot. Not to mention that you are probably holding esp, not esp2 (the new fork) so you should follow news while holding. Hold is good but you should also know when to take profit and after that you can buy back lower.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 02:52:12 AM
It seems to me that your opinion is mistaken, because it is the holding that brings people profit. I think so, and I have already made sure of it more than once. Of course, the choice is yours only, but I have a completely different point of view.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 10, 2018, 02:46:58 AM
Holding isn't a bad strategy, just to understand when capitalization grows, when not. You hit the coins that are in stagnation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
March 09, 2018, 07:40:39 PM
Well , if 3 years wasn't enough to build a successful project and increase a price , probably those tokens are shit and you just wasting your time with them . Maybe it will be better for you to wait for a some pump of price , then sell them and reinvest in something new and perspective .
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
March 09, 2018, 07:38:53 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

Your coins looks shit coins, its insane that you didnt sell it yet? You must have target years or months when to sell your coins. Try another coin actually its only new to my ears the coins that you are holding seems no use or not indemand/famous. Try another coins with strong community and big pottential ,the third generation coin is much better than the first generation coin. The key to successful holding of coins is to research first your coin ,see if it has a unique and strong pottential before investing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
March 09, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
Holding is actually the similar to long term investment. People invest and wait for returns. They do not care about short term negative news.  They wait until project develops to certain level and cash out.  If you didn't earn with holding - than your investments are not the best.
Activity: 224
March 09, 2018, 07:18:44 PM
Holding worthless coins wont make any difference but holding those quality and solid coins coudl give you thousands to millions of dollars,holding will only be effective when you are doing your thing which is researching,if you have invested with these shitcoins there wont be so much difference because these are worthless projects and coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 07:15:08 PM
I am feeling the same, I have few coins like TIO, CCO And i am holding them but The price is now horrible. HODL is not Gold anymore, Live trading far better than HODL. HODLING Measn your money is gone at this moment. Because market is down .
Activity: 350
March 09, 2018, 07:15:02 PM
I think it is a good method but it doesn't apply to all kinds of coins. For me you should keep only the legitimate ones. Read news and keep update of the coins that you are holding
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
March 09, 2018, 07:12:26 PM
Ever since I start to invest, I am investing in long term assets. I am not very good in trading, because I still have a lot to learn.
I have been holding during every single correction. I am happy with the results so far, so holding is the best for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
March 09, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
The current coin you are holding is not valid, so even if you have hold for the next 10 years, it can not go to the moon. If you decide to keep then invest in the top 10 cryptos under Coinmarketcap, which will be profitable if hold for at least 6 months !!
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
March 09, 2018, 07:10:40 PM
Holding shitcoins is indeed bullshit,not researching before investing for long hold is indeed a bullshit move,in the first place these coins doesnt have any potentials that is why you are fucked up very well,for years you hold these shitcoins and now is the time to stop expecting too much with these shitcoins because even you wait for another 10years these wont have any good value in the future,hold only those coins which has good potentials.
Activity: 294
March 09, 2018, 07:08:36 PM
I think hodl is a good strategy, but it doesn't work with all the coins. You're just unlucky. if you'd kept litecoin \ bitcoin \ nxt then you would make a good profit. It's just bad luck.
Activity: 182
March 09, 2018, 07:06:07 PM
Im sorry but holding would be the best thing to do if you arent that good trader,long term holds needs a lot of research and based to your long term coins you didnt researching before holding your coins that long,long term investments needs a long term roadmaps that you will find to the team's website or in the whitepaper,clearly these coins arent for long term that is why holding that for long didnt gave you good outcome.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 07:04:48 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

If we observe the historical behavior of the great majority of the altcoins that have appeared over the past five years, the vast majority of them have become unsuccessful or abandoned projects, and very few of them have managed to consolidate themselves as true valuable and successful altcoins. Therefore the simple fact of buying altcoins at random and without any serious analysis about its viability can guarantee that over the years you will get great profits, but that the biggest probability is that most of the altcoins will become shitcoins eventually.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 06:56:29 PM
Weak hands always lose the game and those holders will always have the biggest gains in the market,holding shitcoins like yours would be a waste your time but holding good and quality altcoins could have give you millions of dollars,holding is effective when you did your own research if not its your fault not ours.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
March 09, 2018, 06:55:09 PM
Most people don't want to take the risk of day trading, or trading in over all due to uncertainty of crypto price. So they plan to hold it long time, and hope price will go up and make some profit. But it also has risk involve, and you might lose lots of money.
Activity: 196
March 09, 2018, 06:52:24 PM
Holding is very profitable, the right investment option. but you should only buy at the right time. Everyone who buys it makes a profit when the price falls. If you are lucky and make good choices, you will invest right.
Activity: 275
March 09, 2018, 06:52:03 PM
Holding shitcoins surely a stupid thing to do,we are talking about holding for years and these shitcoins you have wont have any good future from the start,you could have invested into solid projects few years ago so that you didnt waste your time in waiting these shitcoins to pump im sure if you have digged some informations today you are a millionaire.
Pages:
Jump to: