Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 98. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
March 09, 2018, 06:46:44 PM
do you think so? if holding is bullshit you can keep doing daily trades but dont forget that there are not so many people became millioneire by daily trades but holders that could make it for last 2 years already become rich. it is your decision.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
Holding worthless coin is bullshit,that problem is not the holding thing,it is you because if you did your own reseach you wont be holding these worthless coins for years,you could invest to good quality coins few years back and im sure today you are one of the millioanaires in cryptocurrencies,holding long term coins could give you a lot of money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 09, 2018, 06:40:31 PM
That is just sad hehe.
Holding is still good, many made real fortunes just by letting their tokens in their wallet and wait for the PUMP.
Maybe what went wrong is that you did not read updates on the project.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
March 09, 2018, 06:33:27 PM
Holding those coins of yours surely a bullshit move,not worthy coins to hold for that long,long term coins should be the ones you should hold and not these shitcoins,did you really researched before investing to these shitcoins? you should be doing a lot of research first so that you wont be wasting your time to worthless coins like these.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
March 09, 2018, 05:37:28 PM
Holding shitcoin is indeed bullshit moves,low quality coins which has no future are funny to hold because you shouldnt be expecting to have something with your coins,worthless pieces of coins like these are not good for long hold ,instead of wasting your time research for the coins which has long term plans read every coin's roadmap and whitepaper and im sure you are going to have better results.
Activity: 186
March 09, 2018, 05:30:57 PM
Holding would only be effective to those coins which are good for long term holds,but if your coin is a pure shitcoins like what you have mentioned even waiting decadeds it wont have much difference because these shitcoins doesnt have any good working product to offer.Plain and simple shitcoin will always be shitcoins legit and potential coins will always find their way at  the top.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 05:30:30 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

The concept of hodling is not a bad strategic move but it does matter on what you're hodling.  It seems the 3 projects you're hodling are projects that involve anonymous developers and are only traded on low level exchanges.  Maybe it's time to move onto something better.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 05:28:11 PM
I don't think so. I have made pretty good profit from holding and I continue to hold various coins which I believe will be far better than they are now.
someone who says holding is bullshit is those coin holders who do not get a profit, I get the advantage of holding a long coin until the price returns to normal. so I think hold coins is a natural thing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 09, 2018, 05:24:40 PM
I don't think so. I have made pretty good profit from holding and I continue to hold various coins which I believe will be far better than they are now.
Activity: 210
March 09, 2018, 05:22:28 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
You shouldnt be trusting yourself because you didnt not did your part which is researching before getting involved with these coins?these are shitcoins and i cant even imagine how did you come up with these shitcoins?did you get it from airdrops or bounties?you shouldnt be holding these shitcoins from the start ,holding is not the problem it is you.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 09, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

This coins are useless, and it is not a big probability that you can make profit with these. Holding is still a good strategy. I think there is not a better way than holding, against to strong dumps.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 05:19:55 PM
 Angry Angry  Shocked
You just hodled some shitcoins dude. Personally, I don't believe in long-term hodling and I don't hope for the moon. I sell my coins when I see 20-20% gains in market. Sometimes lower than it. The only coin I'm hodling for a long time is Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 05:11:43 PM
Worthless projects and coins from the start wont give you so much in return after holding these shitcoins for years,if i were you i would start doing researching so you will find which of these thousands of coins are going to be massive in the future,most of these new and old shitcoins doesnt have any good working product that is why most of them doesnt improve.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

Those are really bad coins to invest into bro! No doubt they didn't bring you any revenue yet. Try other more popular choices.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 05:01:07 PM
Quality + Quantity is the way to make millions.  Your 3 coins are pure sh*t.  Sell them and buy real projects.  Don't hold onto a dream that isn't there.

I do admit I'm guilty of holding that POS Espers.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
March 09, 2018, 04:57:34 PM
Your coins are shitcoins that is why even if you hold these coins you wont get much improvements after holding these for years,your time are wasted of waiting for these coins,that is why we need to do our part when we are looking for the coins which can give us good gains after holding these coin for years.You could have done some research first before getting involved with thee coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
You can sell if you are sure that you can re-buy cheaper, but if you are sure that your projects are successful, then I would not advise you to take risks.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 04:54:24 PM
I regret at I sold my coins too early... I holded 2 years NAV, and sold them on first top before real pump. This same situation I have with DASH, and NEO... I loose my opportunity to be a millionaire because of it.
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 09, 2018, 04:53:01 PM
You need to hold quality and solid altcoins for you to have good results after holding for years,but these coins of yours surely not going to improve even if you have waited 10years or more,these are worthless projects from the past that is why there are no improvements from the past few years shitcoins will always be shitcoins.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 09, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

I think you shouldn't stop trusting holding, according to prices of just three coins. In my way of thinking, you shouldn't expect to get great profits by holding every coin you have.
Pages:
Jump to: