Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 7. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 04:55:04 PM
I think holding is the lowest risk you can do right now. Don't even think about selling.
Just HOLD when the market is down.
Activity: 210
March 09, 2018, 04:53:52 PM
Personally, yes it has its risks when you HOLD your coins, but it is also a great strategy for your to get a bigger profit out of Bitcoin. Well they say Bitcoin investment and trading are not not for weak hands,  so no guts no glory i supposed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
March 09, 2018, 04:36:59 PM
Now holding bitcoin will be risk because nobody know what will be happen in future of bitcoin market.There are many reason behind this issue.For example,as we can see in couple of days bitcoin price down continuously and people lost interest to investing in bitcoin market.Also many country band bitcoin crypto currency cause it affect on their economical zone.That's its not the perfect time for holding bitcoin.Hold bitcoin when those issue will be solve.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
March 09, 2018, 04:31:13 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
It can actually be risky whenever you are holding since the value of bitcoin rises and falls every time. Bitcoin has been an effective way on changing the way we think and hold our money. Holding for too long can be risky wherein your expected profit would not meet your satisfaction since there is no assurance that the value will rise continuously. Be mindful and wise when holding so that you can make the most of your profit and make it bigger as time passes by.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
Every investment is risky and holding our investment has risk too because we don't know if the price will remain stable, become low, or become higher. Of you are positive with your investment then you don't need to panic at all. Just be calm when you see some dip or if you have extra funds then buy when the price is low.
Activity: 10
March 09, 2018, 04:21:07 PM
Hello,

Personally I really believe in investing in ICO's.
Send me a message if you want me to explain everything (what I know haha).
Note: I am not a financial advisor or anything of that sort.

Cheers!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 04:16:09 PM
every investment is risky, do not put all eggs in one basket

There is always a risk in bitcoin. Now that it's in downtrend or it has a lower value, holding could be a risk. What if bitcoin eventually continues to go down
what will happen to the people depending on it through investment.
Activity: 187
March 09, 2018, 03:44:02 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Its a matter of your choice or decision, if you believe in what bitcoin can do in the future you will take your risk to invest on it and hold it and to make a miracle to reached its higher value. Every investment is risky so just play safe just invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
March 09, 2018, 03:29:58 PM
It's very hard to decide at the moment whether to hold or sell. Holding looks very risky now that worldwide regulations seem to be closer than ever. Regulations will make cryptocurrencies centralized and that is scary to investors who prefer decentralized currencies.That's why thrh price is dropping and it does not look like a regular correction.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 09, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
Depends on your investment strategy. If you are a passive investor just buy and hold, otherwise try to catch the wave of hype and sell

Yes holding is not a risky thing for long term investors but a short time investors had some risks and more fear in it because the price of bitcoin is not stable that’s why people are saying crypto currencies investment are so risky.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
March 09, 2018, 03:19:22 PM
it depends.. if you know abut trading psychology.. if you are holding a top its extremely dangerous but if you are holding the bottom you hit the jackpot.. sell when you arehappy with the profit and never look again and feel that if you holded more i could have earned more.. never ever do that
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2018, 03:17:09 PM
I think holding of the bitcoin is not a risk and will not be, even the value of the bitcoin is come to 5k$. because the value of the bitcoin will rise again and it will be cross the level from where it start the journey of going low. maximum time the holding of the bitcoin make you glade because the value rise and your invest become more valuable.
Trading and investment is always full of risk and therefore holding bitcoin can be consider risky, because we are not putting money in banks on interest to get a fixed amount of income, but it is investment and no one can 100% sure about bitcoin price that either it will continue increasing or will decrease, we always take the rest while investing money in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 09, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
I think holding of the bitcoin is not a risk and will not be, even the value of the bitcoin is come to 5k$. because the value of the bitcoin will rise again and it will be cross the level from where it start the journey of going low. maximum time the holding of the bitcoin make you glade because the value rise and your invest become more valuable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 09, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

There is always a risk of falling prices on cryptocurrency market. However holding coins seems to me the least risky occupation. You just need to choose the right currency. It should be stable and predictable money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 11:10:53 PM
There's no telling when bitcoin will go back up or maybe it will continue going down. For now, the choice we have is to hold our coins and hope the tides will turn somehow. But i believe bitcoin wont stay low for long. Let's just wait and hodl. It will be a great 2018 for bitcoin. Just the manipultion to pull back have so much effect on the price.
Activity: 76
March 08, 2018, 10:50:14 PM
In my opinion, investing in bitcoin is quite risky, my advice, you should not invest outside your abilities. for example, you sell a house and all the proceeds are invested in bitcoin while you have no place to live.
it is clearly risky, what if bitcoin value keeps decreasing? but if the bitcoin value increases and you sell it at the right value, you are very lucky. your wealth will increase by a few percent.
Activity: 32
March 08, 2018, 10:42:15 PM
Depends on your investment strategy. If you are a passive investor just buy and hold, otherwise try to catch the wave of hype and sell
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
March 08, 2018, 10:19:19 PM
Yup investing and hold bitcoin for a long time is very risky because of bitcoin volatility sell now later price will go high, if you hold tigh the price will go down, that is my experience in trading bitcoin, choose wisely.

Holding might be risky and selling right away might be risky too, that is why we have to make a decision on what we are going to do since it is our bitcoin. But if you are not new in this cryptocurrency world, then probably what you are going to do is to hodl since you know that this fluctuations of price is just normal because bitcoin's price is volatile and it will goes up again in no time.
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
March 08, 2018, 09:40:16 PM
If you think for a longterm issue it wont be a risk.
But if you get paniced and sell your btc which u may have get it while it was 10k and sell it by seeing it on 7k. Then
It will be a risk for you.
Hold the Door - HODOR
Activity: 6
March 08, 2018, 09:38:14 PM
Unendingly bit has a peril exclusive of steading but if you are developing for more than you lay irregularly you aren't automatically reducing your deed you are just removing your options. I believe if you essay invested squeamish and are gifted to contribute to destroy what you store in in fine fettle why worry?
Pages:
Jump to: