Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 5. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:05:32 AM
Before you consider to hold or not to hold BTC, you must think about your long term goal. If your goal is to make profit, then you must realize that there are no incentives to the moon. In any case, holding has its own risks and not holding has its own risks too. Be prepared.
Activity: 238
March 14, 2018, 02:04:35 AM
It's a completely personal strategy.

There is no sense in holding for sellers. Prices are taken in thought, sold in ascents.

If you want to invest, get it at a lower price. Then forget it. Do not look at what the price is.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 02:03:24 AM
Both options are risky, holding bitcoin get devalued in your wallet if the price goes down, investing in bitcoin can also wreck you if not done wisely. But I prefer to invest part if my bitcoin that keep them with investing. Nevertheless, don't invest any money you can not loose.
Activity: 6
March 14, 2018, 02:02:53 AM
Hi I would say sell bitcoin has went on a crazy run nothing like the world has ever seen.  Greed is not good its bound to crash!
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 02:00:18 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Your question seems unclear. If you are planning to gain maximum profit, you should have bought bitcoin by the month of February. You are very lucky that you have money for buying bitcoin because I don't. Predictions in this forum are quite accurate since the ones producing it are experienced users in this forum and you can trust most of them.
Activity: 46
March 14, 2018, 01:55:01 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Short term investment is risky, but in long term goal one can get a descent returns. last months of 2018 can see rise in price of bitcoin.
Moreover invest only the extra money that in case you loose will not hurt you badly.
copper member
Activity: 602
March 14, 2018, 01:49:46 AM
Yeah of course holding is a big risk.Every investment is a risky.That’s why you take right decisions at the right time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 01:19:30 AM
Investing in the first place has a little risk in it, and no investment has zero risk. Investing into bitcoin is more of a invest at your own risk thing but Bitcoin is the best investment as of now and the investment that I recommend because investing into Bitcoin has a high profit than other investment. All you have to do is to buy Bitcoin and then hold it for a year or so then sell it it's just that easy. You must be mindful however of the price drops when this happens just don't freak out and sell it, just wait for the value to rise up.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 12:52:32 AM
Keep hold of your bitcoin. We know that there must be an increase in bitcoin in the future. Actually holding bitcoin is not risky if for the long term. Bitcoin is more risky we hold for the short term. The potential for bitcoin will continue to increase over time And also its popularity. So stay patient until the price increases and not in a hurry to sell it. If you have more money then buy a little bitcoin.
Activity: 134
March 14, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
Holding i think is a risk. If you hold your coins intrade and wait for it to pump, i think it is too risky because you never know if the flow of market will be stable or not. The best thing to do when you hold your coins is to always monitor the flow of market. If you see the it still pumping you can hold it for you to earn profit. But if you see that its getting lower then i think you can sell it then wait for it to pump again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
March 14, 2018, 12:41:00 AM
yes bitcoin investment is very risky. The problem is trust in bitcoin. If investors lose confidence in bitcoin then bitcoin will experience dump and vice versa.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

All investment are risky
I have invested and now the price is seriously reduced. This is the wrong decision. But i will hold. I guess the price will increase in 2018. It is my choice because I know in the near future bitcoin will raise it's value.

Holding is risky but it is always depends on us if we are willing to hold for long term or not,  not because you hold it means the price of a coin will be increase,you just need to be sure about the coin, you need to research first if that coin is a potential coin before you hold for long term.
I dont agree that holding is risky. I think the risk may occur if we don't have a big patience to wait for the right time. If we do buy and selling process we are really need to have a patience and wait for the right price, so that we can sell and gain a huge amount of profit. We need to trust btc for good.
Activity: 30
March 13, 2018, 11:18:47 PM
Holding bitcoin is a bit risky, we don't know what the future of bitcoin will be
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 11:10:43 PM

All investment are risky
I have invested and now the price is seriously reduced. This is the wrong decision. But i will hold. I guess the price will increase in 2018. It is my choice because I know in the near future bitcoin will raise it's value.

Holding is risky but it is always depends on us if we are willing to hold for long term or not,  not because you hold it means the price of a coin will be increase,you just need to be sure about the coin, you need to research first if that coin is a potential coin before you hold for long term.
Activity: 119
March 13, 2018, 11:04:41 PM
Holding does not make a risk, but we also have to be observant to see market conditions, we should sell our bitcoin when the price is peaking as soar, and be patient buy it again when the price drops.
Activity: 105
March 13, 2018, 10:26:44 PM
Holding bitcoin does not pose a risk to me, and bitcoin will show an increase every year, and stick with the bitcoin you have to go to higher prices.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 09:41:47 PM

I think Holding is stupid. If you only hold any coin what you are doing is just expecting the money to grow in long term. In cryptocurrency as we don't have anything like value investing so all this is useless. What you should rather do is trading. If you are really good at trading you can make some extra bits of money in even a bear trend when BTC is going down and down.
You should not say this to a newbie. If he starts to trade, he will lose his money many times faster. Trade - this is for the professional and not for newbie. Investing is something that will be better for someone who does not have experience in trading.
Activity: 191
March 13, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

All investment are risky
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
March 13, 2018, 09:38:51 PM
In the crypto world,there risky system in all sectors.But you need to be careful in all sides.If you hold any things,you have a strong wallet which private key don't know anyone and you must store your private key in your own system.You can also use hardware wallet.It will be secured for you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
March 13, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

Holding is risky. The best to do is holding with limitations.

If you have a profit then sell it immediately, Do not be greedy.
I'm sure I have a lot of opportunities to be wasted because of being greedy. And that would be a lesson for us to learn more
Pages:
Jump to: